Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2012, 11:27 AM   #1
DallasDiscreetDigital
Registered Member

Default Fun Rock Video Project - problem finding the right female lead

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but thought I'd give it a shot....

I'm working on a project for a local band for their next music video.

The song is about how "boys" are ALL bad. I've been trying to find a girl who can pull off a modern Sandra-Dee (from Grease) transformation - from nerdy, innocent, sweet, loving girlfriend to smoking hot, sultry, badass rock sex godess.

We need the girl to be able to pull off both "acts", and be able to dance as well (lots of dancing in the end of the video - both a "strip" scene where she's dancing on a pool table and dancing onstage with the band).

Of course we need a girl who is pretty (lots of close-ups, so we're talking about "pretty in the eyes of most people" - not "pretty in the eye of the beholder" - although we do have two makeup artistst that can help with that somewhat!), she has to clean up well (hide any tattoos/extra piercings/odd hair color for the beginning of the video) and be "innocent" for the front side of the video, but she's also gotta have a big rack, fantastic curves without being chubby/thick, phootgraphs/videos well and she has to be able to convey "I'm a sex machine" as well.

I've tried local models - the issue for many of them is they can't pull off the "hot sexy badass" - remember, this is basically a silent film with music playing over it - so we have to "show" sexy without words - it's in the walk, strut, dance, look into the camera. The models don't have the "acting it out" chops.

I've thought about looking for a provider to do this, as I know there are many in Dallas that could pull the "look" off, but we're fairly low budget (maybe $200 to pay the right girl, along with credit for a photoshoot). I'm pretty sure they could pull off the sex-goddess feel on film, but not sure we could "tone it down" enough for the innocent front part of the video.

I've thought about hiring a girl from a strip club, but have some of the same concerns there, and also worried about them flaking - the video shoot is on Saturday day/evenings in July and early August - and we have to use the same girl all the way through, so she's got to be reliable.

I'm afraid to go to something like Craigslist, between the spam responses and the girls who think they're much more attractive than they are, and the flakes- well, that's a lot of headache.

Does anyone have any suggestions, maybe know a dancer/provider that would be interested? I know the pay sucks, but it'd be a fun shoot (I've shot for this band before), and would give the right girl something to point to and say "look, that's me in this video" (the band is fabulous at promoting it's videos/songs).

I'll check on this thread over the next week to see if anyone has suggestions or volunteers!

Thanks!
DallasDiscreetDigital is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 11:53 AM   #2
durango95
Account Disabled

The Original Dannie would be perfect and yes she can dance!!!!
durango95 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 01:48 PM   #3
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I don't know if she can dance. But DallasBella definitely has the high school year book look as well as a sultry side. I only get to do photoshoots of ladies three or four times a year. The weekend I shot these, of four who wanted to shoot, she's the only one who scheduled well in advance, showed up on time, and ready to go.

You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who doesn't think she's pretty. . . very, very pretty in fact.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 02:13 PM   #4
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

LOL, when I read your post about "boys being bad", I have to admit, this image of my friend Lindsey Lacey first jumped to mind, though it's obviously not the direction you are going with your production.

Good luck with it and by all means give us a link so we can see it when finished!

Maybe you could give your actress a cat 'o nine just to add to the drama!

Iaintliein is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women