Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48571
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2012, 10:07 PM   #46
Marcus78
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

But his gripe WAS with the rate, and it WAS with the service! Again you're only representing one at a time, (essentially half of the story) which yields it very misleading, if not flat-out false!

For him he's a buyer at $170 for a HH and CBJ. Three elements here: 1. Time, 2. Price and 3. Service. Maybe he experiences the law of diminishing-returns severely after a HH (which would be true if he were able to pop in 30 minutes) so he's not a buyer at that price for the full hour for a CBJ. That would be the most logical explanation, and it would solve the first prong of the three elements to the transaction, time. That leaves price AND service.

It wasn't a slam against Mikaela, at least not as I read it. If that is your argument, you are drawing faulty conclusions since the underlying premise is flawed. I'll give you this, I can't look into the mind of Gentlemancaller anymore than you can. Maybe he absolutely hates Mikaela and wants to see her fail on a secret, evil, person level. (Just to be clear, I'm not making accusations, I'm just providing an example) But based upon what was written, which is all that you and I have to go off of, he never insulted Mikaela on a personal level. He merely stated that $300.00, for an hour, with no BBBJ, is too high of a price. Where is the insult to Mikaela, or any girl, in that opinion?
Marcus78 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:32 PM   #47
atxdream
Account Disabled

User ID: 3859

Marcus, you always have great points. Perhaps I'm on a rampage bc the conversations with new providers, established providers, and travelling ladies about the significant increase of the callous comments being made on the board and off the board. There is nothing anyone can say that would convince me that that the hobby isn't "personal"; however that's one lady's opinion. I was born with thick skin but also value ladies that wear their hearts on their sleeve and I will never stop campaigning for a friendlier board and common decency among its members.
However, I will concede that thanks to a fun sexy provider & two great gents, I'm going on about 6 hrs of sleep for the past 48 hrs with nothing but a cup of coffee to get me through it. Therefore, my brain isn't in a position to know if what I'm posting even makes sense LOL.
This thread got way more positive support on & off board than i ever expected and perhaps that's spurred me to continue to comment on it. Maybe the thread is a dead horse but the topic (at least my intended one) is not something that is new or will go away anytime soon.
atxdream is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:33 PM   #48
sanan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxdream View Post
Marcus, you always have great points. Perhaps I'm on a rampage bc the conversations with new providers, established providers, and travelling ladies about the significant increase of the callous comments being made on the board and off the board. There is nothing anyone can say that would convince me that that the hobby isn't "personal"; however that's one lady's opinion. I was born with thick skin but also value ladies that wear their hearts on their sleeve and I will never stop campaigning for a friendlier board and common decency among its members.
However, I will concede that thanks to a fun sexy provider & two great gents, I'm going on about 6 hrs of sleep for the past 48 hrs with nothing but a cup of coffee to get me through it. Therefore, my brain isn't in a position to know if what I'm posting even makes sense LOL.
This thread got way more positive support on & off board than i ever expected and perhaps that's spurred me to continue to comment on it. Maybe the thread is a dead horse but the topic (at least my intended one) is not something that is new or will go away anytime soon.
Used be here that if a person could not say something nice about another person then they would not say anything at all..

So, what one had to do was watch for what wasn't said and read between the lines.

It worked, sort of, and everybody appeared to be happy.

Then we had the Great Recession come to SA and public funds started running out, so some phoaks figured any way they could reduce outlay on life is fair game.

But as you remind us, and I have to applaud your initiative, that should not include dissing a VIP's rates OR service. After all nobody had a gun to the complainant's head.

Nevertheless there is a recession these days and where to find hobby money - for whatever hobby that may be, from classic cars / bikes to flying etc - is getting harder

It is not easy to find funds to hobby every week these days unlike it was maybe a couple of years ago.

When you realize most clients want service a couple of times a week and there is not enough money there to supply the service, then something is going to have to adjust.

Either the VIP is going to back off on price or the client is forced on to the street into the low end market.

But costs for VIPs do not adjust because we have a recession! Some are going up, gas, utils, rents, etc ..

Just have to live with the fact that there is less money around these days. I guess that means less VIPs being able to make it out there. XOXO Mikaela is no exception, having as she says, 'another job' as well as this deal here.

Then like the dancer who claims that all music is for dance, opinions are really relative! Some music is for relaxing and just schmoozing around with a nice wine or whatever you prefer. So yeah let the hobby accept that times are getting harder. Soon we may be trading chickens for hobby hours.
sanan is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:38 AM   #49
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

This points out many business issues that we are all dealing with. All or almost all of us sell a product or service. We all are impacted directly or indirectly by marketing. I know if someone that was not a customer, and had no experience with my product, was posting messages criticizing my product or service I would be pissed off. I can understand a competitor doing something like that but for someone else with no connection to do so would be simply mean.

These reviews serve a double purpose. They inform the potential customers and they act as positive advertising for the ladies. The issue that comes up repeatedly is when hobbyists make comments about the price the hobbyist paid. The hobbyist has no clue as to the personal situation or relationship between the provider and the person writing the review. The activities that did or did not occur could be the decision of the provider or the hobbyist. The price paid could be a lot of money or pocket change to the reviewer. The bottom line is that we should accept what the reviewer says and keep opinions about the price paid to ourselves. As long as the reviewer was happy and satisfied it is none of our business.

If someone wants to get input on prices versus services they should start a thread in coed where everyone can chime in and it is not related to a specific provider.
Laz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women