Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60439
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48474
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2010, 06:51 PM   #16
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

I see no reason to diss P411.It has and is one of the best tools for the hobbyist in his search for his next experience.
true there are bp girls showing up on the site but then where do you think all the ladies come from originally?The Easter Bunny?

When I see one of the women from BP show up on p411 I take it as a sign that she is ready to move her service a step up.
True some fail to do so and if you really pay attention you will also see those women aren't on P411 very long.Gina obviously takes the site very seriously and does a good job of weeding out the bad apples when she is informed of them.

Others actually do raise their levels of service and have become some of the better, well know providers in the DFW area.
I would say I see 99% of the ladies I visit from the p411 site.I have never had a horrible experience from doing so.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:58 PM   #17
Fritz52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Preferred411

If a provider has no review links posted, (or reviews anywhere) one obviously cannot easily verify if the stated services are indeed provided. Some providers do, often on their websites, advise that they are willing to discuss services once the hobbyist is screened.

After looking at legions of postings on P411, you eventually get a feel for those which are for real, and those which are suspect.
Fritz52 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:02 AM   #18
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz52 View Post
....post text deleted for purposes of my reply......
fritz, taking this off topic a bit... as well as using this as an example of the usefulness of p411...

who is that cutie in your avatar? is she on p411?
does she list her reviews there?
does she list her rates? how about p411 discounts?
does she have a decent intro about herself there?
does she list her favorite beverage and flower there?
does she have more than a basic photo there?
does she list her general location or city?
when did she last visit/edit her p411 profile [upper right part of her p411 ad page]?

as others have said, p411 is great for answering lots of questions about a woman. and, imho, a good to great provide will also enable "send her a email", "send her a private message", "request an appointment", and "request an okay" on her page.

to Gina and all her wonderful employees:
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO TO HELP US GUYS OUT!!!

pmdelites, proud member of p411 since july 2005.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 12:04 PM   #19
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentonseek View Post
Does the owner of P411 care ? Is the owner willing to do something about it ?
As far as I can tell, Gina does care and does do something about it. I once had an issue with a provider and sent an email to Gina. She did ask for details and she told me she would note the incident. I assume that given enough bad reports, Gina will remove a provider (or client). That may not satisfy you, but realistically, Gina is not in the business of settling he said/she said issues.

Quote:
S-Man said:
Unlike BP or CL, I consider the women on P411 to have more legitimacy.
All you can assume is that a provider who is on p411 meets the screening requirements that p411 requires for membership I never thought of p411 as anything more than a means of facillitating screening. It's not an assurnce of anything.
npita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women