Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2010, 10:26 AM   #1
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Last Time Blind Drunk, Time to Fuck

I used to go to all the frat and sorority rush parties in college, grad and law school. Everclear, Buckhorn beer in an iced down bathtub, girls so damn drunkl they were slumped in corners throughout the house! It seemed like higher education was an equal mix of learning, drinking and fucking. I don't rmember much of how I ended up like that, let alone the girls that ended up riding my dick after I picked them up or vice-versa. Even ended up scurrying back to my dorm room on a Sunday morning, darting from one bush or tree to another, in a pair of the girl's polka-dot panties after my supposed friends stole my clothes while we were passed out after fucking in the women's dorm. Last time I got "that" wasted and ended up fucking some woman was almost 20 years ago after I went home with a hot (and equally drunk brunette) I'd seen at Jet Set on Routh. Seems like once you hit your 30's your body tells you "pull that shit and you'll pay!!!" when it comes to that much imbibing. I still drink in moderation and enjoy it when/if there's a "nookie" opportunity but I truly believe my "drunk and time to fuck" days are behind me.

Gentlemen, when did you stop or have you?
Ladies?
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 11:10 AM   #2
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

it didnt involve learning, drinking, and fucking - just drinking and learning not to do something that could wind me up in the hoosgow!

about 2 months after being stopped in collin country for driving on the wrong side of the road ["i swear it was the steering wheel sliding to the left as i protected the remains of the case of beer in the front seat"], i was heading up greenville ave near LBJ when a cop pulls in behind me w/ lights a flashing.

"oh shit!!!! i dont think i'm gonna get out of this one!!" i thought.
you could have heard the sigh of relief from me in ft. worth when he went around me and started following the car in front of me!! i imaging the driver in that car went "oh shit" too and then a big sigh when the cop went around that car. the cop did that one more time then turned left on the frontage road to get on LBJ.

lesson learned - dont drink and drive!!! get a designated driver or drink at home!!

that was 30 yrs ago.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 02:00 PM   #3
Mr No Confidence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Thumbs up What a friend.

Sunday .. around 4:00 P.M.

It was just another boring sunday, just watching some bullshit on Tru Tv. My good friend Bryan calls me out of the blue and offers let me hang out with him. So of course I did.. not knowing what I was getting into. So I'm thinking I was just going over to his place to play video games and bs around. I meet up with him and there's two girls with him. I'm not going to lie one of those chicks looked like a damn freak, but whatever those ladies are his.

around 5:00 P.M.
After driving around for a hour we finally make some plans, but we needed something to drink. We got to this liquor store deep into the ghetto .. it's the kind of place where young guys can get booze without ID and crackheads outside. Foolishly I buy $115 worth of Red Stripes, Heineken, Old English tall cans, Weird ass ghetto grape beer and some Cigs. We're in the parking lot getting down on the drinks and doing other adult activities .. and after my 5th Heineken I'm getting buzzed and focused. While we're all enjoying the moment driving around Malcolm X Blvd. .. it's getting late and we're deeper into the hood. We make a stop at this car wash and it's packed. All four of us hanged out with some other guys and ladies. Mostly everyone is drunk in the middle of the street, people driving drunk and focused everywhere. I noticed cops all around us, being the square dude I am I asked let's leave. My friend didn't want to because he knew the cop weren't going to do anything. We stayed for 40 minutes and he was right! The cops just looked at us throwing beer bottles all around, they where there but not one person got stopped! .. I never seen such a thing. So we get done chilling and make a stop for some more beer and hamburgers. He's buying this time.

around 7:20 P.M

We all decided to call it a night on the road, while I'm trying to talk to ones of the ladies (about those old red stripe commercials .. the one about ugly people) .. My friend calls some more ladies; a friend of his and her cousin. I knew what he had in mind right when I saw these two. .. I wanted the cousin right there! She was a light-skin black lady around 22-23, brown hair, 5'8 and about 110-120 lbs. Her booty was small yet so firm, it wasn't big just something I could sink my teeth into. I was so horny and still buzzed. It felt like I couldn't feel my muscles, and my penis was hard .. but the head was numb. We gave whatever we had left of our alcohol to all the ladies (I was gone enough).

8:00 - 2:00

We all finally get to his apartment and we all started to go at it. I took two of them in the living room and he took two to his bed room. I just took the one I wanted and just buried my face in her. I'm face deep in clit and didn't care about where this chick came from. After that I did everything I could think of with two women. Me and the other chick eating out one lady, the two ladies all over my balls teasing me .. all kinds of shit. Most of it fuzzy. .. so after we all suck and fuck each other to sleep my friend gets one of his ladies to come into the living room and wake me up. .. She grabs my manhood and tries to blow me, but my shit was just too limp. I tell Bryan take me home and gave him some gas money. .. He's still my good friend and I owe him lol.

I really don't like to drink though .. but I wouldn't stop if it came that easy.
Mr No Confidence is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women