Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48455
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41658
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2010, 08:23 AM   #16
bluebiker
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

Just my 2 cents, I don't like hotels period. What reason would I have to be going in a hotel in the middle of the day? To me a private incall is much more personal,and I can get a much better feel for who I am dealing with by how the place looks. Like Britt said about being a neat freak,if the place is spotless makes you feel much better about the provider.I have seen hotel rooms that looked like they had been lived in for 6 months,and opted to leave before the session. And yes April, I will cross the pond for a "Shower". So my vote,definately private incall.
bluebiker is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:07 AM   #17
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like my residence incall---it is spotless,personable,discrete,a nd my comfort zone
Hotels are ok when touring other cities,but so impersonal and inconvenient.

In my OWN personal experience,if you are "worth it" , guys will drive wherever you are!!! i once had a guy drive 2 states to see me!
{and hell yes--- you are worth it Miss April!!}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:36 AM   #18
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I think providers are definitely more comfortable at their own personal incalls. Ive done 2 myself that way, while all others were outcalls to hotels.

Because of possible liability of watched traffic of neighbors and such......it just seems more risky to me on the whole. Since the incall location isnt afforded the vast majority of different hotels to rotate out of and is consilidated to one central place, your discreetness and welfare is sorta dependent too much on her being ultra discreet and her neighbors not being suspicious and jealous by the traffic. It just seems like a variable I have no control over to an extent, and anything in her comfortable incall location I also assume liability for if the worst should occur.
But I fall in a small percentage as a pro outcaller. The location you are choosing seems to be a spot that is needed for a local provider as many guys have posted iso threads concerning ladies availiability there. But it is something to think about for the strict incallers.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 12:54 PM   #19
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

There is some value in being able to change locations easily if problems develop with nosy neighbors, stalkers, etc.

It would be good to have a lease/rental you can quickly vacate without problems. Even if you have a lease, maybe you can get a defined lease breaking fee.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 04:29 PM   #20
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have an incall that is month to month with no lease or contract...I just pay cash every month & no biggie.......my landlord & neighbors also know that I am a swinger and host parties occassionally...I also have people coming & going at various times that are not connected with my work
Old 04-11-2010, 07:29 PM   #21
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

how they feel about a swinger as their neighbor?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 08:10 PM   #22
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

They don't care as long as I don't bother them...lol!!

{but this is new orleans though---doesn't "everything go" here...lol}

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women