Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60443
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36160
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2012, 01:14 PM   #1
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Catching Something That Can Kill You - What if

If someone posts on another board "He/she has been HIV+ for at least a year and doesn't give a fuck who catches it" do I simply tuck that little nugget away and presume everyone else has seen it as well? What if it's not true and the comment concerned a Provider? Saying something like that could devastate the manner by which she earns a living. What if its a Hobbyist and he's a big believer in BBBJ's or looks for girls that'll BB for a little extra $? Do I keep my mouth shut and hope all of the Providers use protection whenever they suck dick or spread 'em?

There are a growing number of boards where bragging about which Providers will provide BB service is the key reason they exist. True or bullshit it's being posted. True or not when I see a local Provider's name being touted about as one that'll take a creampie for an extra fee it makes me think twice about see her. Maybe I'm just naive to believe that if I'm careful with whom I see the likelihood of the Hobby killing me or giving me a condition I'd rather not have is not that great.

So in the end is it nothing more than "Caveat Emptor?"
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:17 PM   #2
Blubba
BANNED

Always assume the worst. Assume that every provider you are with is BB'ing someone (and that is probably a good assumption), and take the appropriate precautions.
Blubba is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:27 PM   #3
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

If she is, and you know it's fact. Fuck screwing up her ability to make a living and call her out. She is putting the lives of everyone at risk. No need in having Typhoid Marys running free range.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:18 PM   #4
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

If someone is knowledgeable of having something deadly like that, and keeps putting others at risk, CAN'T CRIMINAL CHARGES BE PRESSED??!?

I saw a "48hours on ID" special on something like that once...Some guy from Dallas infected like 5 ladies...knowlingly...and didn't tell them.

That's just bad business.
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:55 AM   #5
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Nevermind... not worth it.

But please... ItalianaPrincess... use normal fonts.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:14 AM   #6
LucadeJure
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 46

I joined here because the expressed purpose of this forum is to share info, both good and bad, between ladies and gents. If the implication that someone boasts about an HIV positive condition is not worth sharing, then WTF is the point of all this?

IMO, an individual who boasts about an HIV postive condition and states they don't "give a fuck who catches it" should be identified to the community. Especially this community because not a single one of us here is monogamous.

Italiana Princess, to answer your question; Yes, an individual who knowingly has sex with the intent of infecting their partners can be prosecuted. There are legal precedents of convictions for that crime. P.S., your font selections don't bother me.
LucadeJure is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:29 PM   #7
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Anyone who doesn't like my fonts can go font themselves!

lol

Old 03-25-2012, 11:37 PM   #8
akeshi
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I][B]Anyone who doesn't like my fonts can go font themselves!
I've never wanted to font someone so hard as I do right now...
akeshi is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:43 PM   #9
BoringM
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
Anyone who doesn't like my fonts can go font themselves!

lol
italiana, we should font together, covered of course hehe
BoringM is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:46 PM   #10
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

BoringM
Mmmm yes, and don't make me use all CAPS,

Old 03-26-2012, 07:44 AM   #11
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the information should be shared. inspite of popular belief some of us ladies do not bareback anyone and would appreciate staying HIV free.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:10 AM   #12
jrewing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

ItalianaPrincess, I like you and your FONTS, it's a person's own business what font's they care to use, go girl, JR
jrewing is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:14 AM   #13
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

If it's Person A saying that Person B is HIV+ -- not appropriate to report. It's extremely unlikely that Person A would know that. So most likely it is a troll or someone with an agenda, spreading malicious rumors.

If it is Person A saying that Person A has HIV -- depends on where you see that. There are certain boards notorious for "spoofed" handles, so it might be Person X pretending to be Person A. Same conclusions as above -- how likely is it that Person X would know that, as opposed to the troll/agenda/malicious rumor explanation?

Come on, people. It's unlikely but possible that someone with HIV would continue to have sexual relations without protection. But if they did, how likely is it that they would also tell someone about it (before getting caught) or post about it on a board? Exercise some skepticism and common sense.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:53 AM   #14
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier View Post
Come on, people. It's unlikely but possible that someone with HIV would continue to have sexual relations without protection. But if they did, how likely is it that they would also tell someone about it (before getting caught) or post about it on a board? Exercise some skepticism and common sense.
Really? Really? Really? There are people who know they are looking at a death sentence and really would like to take out as many people as they could with them. Especially if they perceive that a hobbyist or a provider gave them that death sentence. Serial killers do it all the time. Shit, we've got teenagers taking out mass swathes of other kids in schools now. It's not unbelievable or even unlikely that some provider or some hobbyist with AIDS would knowingly attempt to infect other people. This kind of naivete is dangerous to the community of hobbyists and providers. Assume the worst and choose your BCD activities accordingly because your life may very well depend upon it.
johnnylongcaulking is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:04 AM   #15
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Just for those who might feel the need to share such info publicly...

Board rules clearly state that you are not allowed to post info on anothers medical condition.

I find it amazing how few that frequent this place, seem to know the rules.

Notice Item #16: http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
69er is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women