Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162736
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41788
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36176
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2012, 05:35 PM   #1
tom51
Valued Poster

Encounters: 101
Default Review: vanessa of dallas double no show

Date: 03/14 & 03/16
Provider: Vanessa of dallas
Phone: 469-735-5417
Email Address: vanessaofdallas@yahoo.com
URL / Website: http://preferred411ID:P60730
City: dallas
State: Texas
Address: 35 & market center supposedly
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: none
Session Length: none
Fee: none
Hair Length and Color: dont know never saw it
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: invisible
Recommendation: No
tom51 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:03 PM   #2
TomKat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Well, it didn`t take near as long for her to crash and burn this time. This is her third time back under a different name. Last time she went as Vanessa Foxx, and the time before was Vanessa Price. Take a look at my review of her and you`ll see old habits die hard for her. I also talked to her about our session before I posted a review an she didn`t care to make it right. Sorry to hear she was a no show for you, but that`s what happens when they keep coming back under a new name and no one knows the truth.
TomKat is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:54 PM   #3
chillster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

She needs a better pimp.....
chillster is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:36 AM   #4
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillster View Post
She needs a better pimp.....
There are good pimps?
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:58 AM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Huggy Bear on Starsky and Hutch was pretty good.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:16 AM   #6
guest040812
Account Disabled

User ID: 123768
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow I have never even talked to you or heard of you before its funny how some people dont try to do anything but fuck up your reputation and have never talked to you before. I try but some people never give up until they ruin my reputation just becuase they know I have had different names in my past. Believe it if you want but this is bull shit!
guest040812 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:34 AM   #7
Logan
Father Stripper Slide

Encounters: 45

It is pretty common knowledge that Vanessa works for a pimp. That's why there is often scheduling confusion as the pimp will post ads and stuff with her handle and check/respond to PMs but leave Vanessa to talk and schedule on the phone.

I wonder if Vanessa is still working for that pimp, Money Mike. What type of pimp calls himself “money” but stays in a small apartment and has all of his wifeys sleep in the same bed???

Vanessa, how many wifeys can fit in the same bed??? I’ve alwayz been curious.

Does Money Mike tickle all of his wifeys in bed and tease y’all with his rhymez –

“This little wifey went to market,
This little wifey stayed at home,
This little wifey had roast beef,
This little wifey had none.
And this little wifey went...
"Wee wee wee" all the way home...”

BTW, your other pimp handle, Vanessa Foxx, is still active and shows “verified” status - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=360183.

I gotta give it to Money Mike….having you change your name every few months (or after a bad review!) and having you post as a “newbie” in the welcome wagon to fool unsuspecting guyz….or unsuspecting trickz as your pimp would say.
Logan is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:17 PM   #8
tom51
Valued Poster

thanks for input Logan she did email me saturday but i was out of town with no access to email and said she had been sick for 3 days which doesn't add up since that would have made her sick on wednesday and thursday and i confirmed appt for friday on both of those days with her and she said she would make it happen then nothing on friday. could have at least sent email to say she couldn't make it, they expect us too. and thanks for pimp info etc has sent email giving her a 3rd chance but think I'll pass and she has not responded and how could it be a good session now, pimp could be there to beat my ass or she could bite down on my main man while giving bj that would be hard to explain if you know what i mean!!! she just needs to go back to where she came from too many quality girls in DFW
tom51 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:51 PM   #9
Blubba
BANNED

You mean all those sexual PMs I've been having back and forth to Vanessa were to a DUDE? Money Mike must be a latent homo, he is pretty good. I feel dirty. Need to go take a shower now.
Blubba is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:48 PM   #10
Logan
Father Stripper Slide

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom51 View Post
thanks for input Logan she did email me saturday but i was out of town with no access to email and said she had been sick for 3 days which doesn't add up ….
Personally, I wouldn’t believe anything that Vanessa sayz or postz. She’s just a silly pimped out provider. All of the money you give her goes straight to her pimp, Money Mike.

I sure wish Money Mike would invest in a couple of bunk beds….that way his wifeys won’t be cramped into a single bed! I’m still waiting for Vanessa to answer how many wifeys can fit into a single bed. I’m guessing 4 or 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blubba View Post
You mean all those sexual PMs I've been having back and forth to Vanessa were to a DUDE? Money Mike must be a latent homo, he is pretty good. I feel dirty. Need to go take a shower now.
Money Mike isn’t the smartest pimp around. He callz himself “money” but lives in a small apartment and I hear drives a Kia. What type of pimp drives a Kia??? Soundz like he should change his pimp name to “No Money” Mike. He he

Why is Money Mike allowed to have two “active” pimped verified provider handles on the board – Vanessa Foxx and Vanessa of Dallas???? Are pimps allowed to create new handles for their wifeys whenever they get a bad review or allowed to create a new handle just to drum up business by having the new handle post as a "newbie" in the Welcome Wagon??? One of Money Mike’s pimped provider handles should be deactivated.
Logan is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:15 PM   #11
tom51
Valued Poster

notice while she was in dallas there were no recent reviews on her so what does that tell ya! and she has no threads posted so maybe she did go back to where she came from. i went and saw my girl Pricilla Lynn, hot damn she's good raised her rate but figured that was just a matter of time. she is just fun girl to be with.
tom51 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:14 AM   #12
TomKat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I find it hard to believe that anyone has nothing better to do than sit around and ruin your reputation. It`s obvious you care nothing for that reputation in the first place. Maybe you just have something against guys named, Tom? In the short time I`ve been here you`ve been accused of having a Pimp several times. Not once have I seen where you have confirmed, nor denied this accusation. If I was accused of this and it was false then I would be pretty pissed and start doing what I could to prove it was wrong. We hear nothing but crickets from you.

Logan, you crack me up. Maybe Money Mike should change his name to Huggy Mike?
TomKat is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:15 PM   #13
Logan
Father Stripper Slide

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom51 View Post
notice while she was in dallas there were no recent reviews on her so what does that tell ya! and she has no threads posted so maybe she did go back to where she came from.
Money Mike will probably just abandon the “Vanessa of Dallas” handle after being exposed for being a pimped out provider handle – same as he did for Vanessa’s previous pimped handles. “No Money” Mike previously abandoned the Vanessa Price and Vanessa Foxx handles. Lucky for Vanessa and “No Money” Mike cuz…

…Vanessa of Fort Worth, Vanessa of Euless, Vanessa of South Dallas, Vanessa of Oakcliff and Vanessa–Wifey #1 are still available…
Logan is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:56 PM   #14
tom51
Valued Poster

your right tomkat she didn't fight back any and when it happened to Pricilla Lynn she went ballistic defending herself and she is still here she weathered the storm like a pro.
tom51 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women