Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60445
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41785
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36167
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How long do wait around vicinity for a scheduled appointment?
I don't wait 8 11.94%
15 minutes or less 49 73.13%
Over 15 minutes 10 14.93%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2012, 12:38 PM   #1
Zx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default How long do you wait around for a scheduled appointment?

When communication is good before the appointment but it subsides before the scheduled appointment time and you get no response?
Zx is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:25 PM   #2
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

You should NEvER have to wait... if you book at 3 p.m... you should be able to show up at 2:55 and knock on the door. If the lady is booking back to back to where you are walking right past her last appointment... you don't wanna see her. Did she even have time to shower... doubt it.

If she doesn't answer your phone call a few minutes prior to appointment.. or even respond to you at all the day of said appt... still do your part.. show up at the specified location.. knock on door.. if no answer.. write a NCNS on her.

There is no reason to have someone show up to your incall and you not be there. NONE!!!

You should be organized, well planned, and if you're busy as hell... you should keep an appointment book with time and date slots. Period.

Now, if you show up and no answer... then, later get a call from the provider stating family emergencies had happened.. give her the chance to make it up to you. She should always try to correct her wrong... and offer a severe discount if not a FREE session whether it be a 15 minute appointment to make it up to you.

Just my 2 cents.
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:56 PM   #3
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I agree with Amber. I would walk away if I saw a guy leaving the incall as I was walking up. I have had some providers need a few more minutes to prepare, but I had spoke with them prior to the start time. Hey stuff happens, but if there is no communication. I aint waiting. If I make a appointment I will be there or call the provider as soon as I know I will not be able to make. I would never just not show up. Just my 2 cents.
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:56 PM   #4
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Its over 900 showcases here, why wait?

Unless the provider had an emergency or something.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:21 PM   #5
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

You should not have to wait even 1 minute as appointments are appointements and the scheduled time is agreed upon by both parties. What most providers fail to realize and/or acknowledge is that after he makes the appointment, a hobbyist "preps" himself (shower, shave, ect.), then goes on a 20 minute drive to the incall, but sometimes it ends up twice as long or longer due to traffic ( gas and mileage on your vehicle is not cheap either), then he calls/texts and there is a lengthy time or no response from the provider, so he waits for a few minutes to see if she might be in the shower or is running late due to a previous client. My point is that he does not want to waste this time by begrudgingly going back home at the appointment time so he might wait a few minutes, but I would not wait anymore than 10 minutes, then I would do plan B and when I had the opportunity, do a NCNS on the provider if she never responded to my last communication.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:25 PM   #6
Zx
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Rain View Post
There is no reason to have someone show up to your incall and you not be there. NONE!!!
You should be organized, well planned, and if you're busy as hell... you should keep an appointment book with time and date slots. Period.
Nothing better than a girl with brains and beauty!!!
Zx is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:52 PM   #7
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Aww thank you, love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zx View Post
Nothing better than a girl with brains and beauty!!!
Been waiting to meet you. Let me know when I can schedule you and you can actually have an "ON TIME" appointment with me. I would love to show you that there are SOME of us out here that are beautiful inside and out... with BRAINS to boot!!!

Have a great St. Patty's Day. Wear your green or I may just pinch your nuts...lol.
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:54 PM   #8
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Its over 900 showcases here, why wait?
Trouble is, by the time it happens, it's a little late for plan b and I, for one, do not make multiple appointments in case one folds. I don't think that is fair to the providers. As far as how long I will wait (and it happens more than you might think), it depends on how badly I (or he, maybe) want to see that particular lady. 15 to 30 minutes is not unheard of. Once or twice, an hour or more.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:16 PM   #9
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

This is a very good Q, as there are many differences to the potential circumstances. In general, you should have all the info needed well before up to 1 hour before the appointment. If you do not, that is an immediate 'warning sign'.

Then once you do and you arrive, if no response, she's very reputable and communication was great beforehand, then 9 times out of 10 (based on the fems I select), it's going to be better that you were patient and allowed her time. She will most likely "make it up to you" in a great session.

It depends on the guy as well and if time is tight, then it goes without saying that if communication were "great" prior to arrival, then he communicated this point as well! It falls on both parties.

Ex: I have waited for a fem to arrive in town, and get situated, etc. But, everytime, it was well worth the wait. But, day-to-day, I agree with Amber Rain +1.
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:25 PM   #10
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I have waited 1-2 minutes and left, I have waited 15 minutes and left, and I once waited 4 hours and returned. OK, I am a fool for waiting for four hours you say? The result was that instead of a single gal, my reward for my wait was a double with Ze being the prize.

All depends on what you are waiting for.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:03 PM   #11
The Proper Stranger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I've waited up to an hour a few times before, and it's never been worth it when I have. At this point, I'd say 15 min is my general limit. Depending on how well I know the lady and how much I want to see her, I may wait as long as 30 minutes. After that, I'm going home, period.
The Proper Stranger is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:24 PM   #12
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

RE: time.. people need to be a little flexible. True, in a perfect world both parties would be 5 minutes early and ready to go. However, there are plenty of factors out of anyone's control. Traffic is one of the simplest. Neither party should be booking appointments without a little wiggle room. Why would you want to worry so much about "are we going to start on time" - "are we going to finish on time" - "am I going to be late getting back to work"... etc. Just like getting to the airport early for a flight. If you have extra time to kill, you are way more zen standing behind the mom w 5 kids in the security line.

Time is the most important thing any of us can share. Be respectful of each other's time, and plan accordingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
OK, I am a fool for waiting for four hours you say? The result was that instead of a single gal, my reward for my wait was a double with Ze being the prize.

All depends on what you are waiting for.
Dammit.. people need to stop remembering me

I ain't that special. *hugs*

N'vill misses you tigrrrrrrrrr...

Now I am going to scamper off and find that story!
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:12 PM   #13
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zx View Post
When communication is good before the appointment but it subsides before the scheduled appointment time and you get no response?
Wait only as long as you would expect someone to wait for you, if you were unexpectedly running a bit behind.
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:33 PM   #14
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Fuck that shit. So yeah, if she can't make it on time, more often than not, there's going to be something else wrong with the appointment. If she's late, I'd cancel and say something to the effect of, "Sorry we missed each other. I'm on a tight schedule so maybe next time."
johnnylongcaulking is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:56 PM   #15
Zx
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Rain View Post
Been waiting to meet you. Let me know when I can schedule you and you can actually have an "ON TIME" appointment with me. I would love to show you that there are SOME of us out here that are beautiful inside and out... with BRAINS to boot!!!

Have a great St. Patty's Day. Wear your green or I may just pinch your nuts...lol.
Consider it done my dear...I'll pm u on Monday.

As far as posting specifics on NCNS I don't post anything without knowing that a provider had a legitimate reason for her actions. Like most hobbyist NCNS is my biggest pet peeve!
Zx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women