Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162989
Yssup Rider60637
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48579
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42256
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36643
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2012, 09:25 PM   #31
NastyCanasta
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

The talent at the RR Hooters has really fallen off in the last few months. Asian bartender was OK but somehow forgot "all drummies" somewhere between me and the POS terminal.... she wasn't cute enough to get away with being stupid....
NastyCanasta is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:16 AM   #32
DTorrchia
Valued Poster

I agree in principle that if a place tries to cater to a certain clientele then they should hire accordingly...whether that be Hooters, a SC or whatever.
At the same time, if a girl got hired and gets pregnant, she certainly shouldn't have to stop working there just because she is. That's ridiculous. Which is exactly why laws were enacted to prevent employers from firing them.
As far as good or bad service....I blame that one squarely on management. If a waiter/bartender/performer is lacking in customer service then it's management's job to catch it and address it. Not every waiter/waitress straight out of high school is a rocket scientist, if they were, they probably wouldn't be working at Hooters. Cut em some slack. If the service is bad, bring it up to the manager and see how it's addressed. That's what determines if I'm a repeat customer or not at any given establishment.
DTorrchia is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:01 AM   #33
NastyCanasta
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTorrchia View Post
At the same time, if a girl got hired and gets pregnant, she certainly shouldn't have to stop working there just because she is. That's ridiculous. Which is exactly why laws were enacted to prevent employers from firing them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithy View Post
PREGNANT WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL. and its against us law to fire a woman from working in restaurant because she is preggers and beleive me any time i have seen some place try to fire a pregnant woman for any reason they got sued and lost.
You can fire them because they are pregnant, you just can't say that's WHY you fired them. TX is a right to work state, they can fire her because they don't like the color of her eye-shadow.

Or, just put them in the back where they are out of sight... washing dishes, mopping floors, doing secretarial work... they should have a natural propensity for that type of stuff, right?

Even better, give her a crappy job in the back that she'll hate and then she'll quit, problem solved!!!
NastyCanasta is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:28 AM   #34
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Don't confuse the two issues here.

1) Can she still do the job? Part of the job is to be eye candy and keep the guys coming in the door.

Maybe some ladies can carry it off. What if the lady in question isn't still attractive enough to the customers to do the job?

2) Assuming she can't do the job well enough any more, should Hooters be required to still give her the job and pay her?

I don't think the law requires you to let a pregnant woman continue to work and pay her if she can't do her job any more. It may require you to give her some unpaid time off and let her have her job back after she is able to do the job again.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:11 PM   #35
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

at Disney, the person is hired as a "character" to play a role. If they no longer match the original specs, they can, and often are, "replaced". seems reasonable.
Say they are hired at 5'3", 125 lbs, shoulder length hair.. if anything changes, they are subject to being released and replaced. There was in interesting court case to establish this was legal.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:32 PM   #36
Slotgoop
Valued Poster

Why would you want to discriminate against someone's employment because they are pregnant? Everyone knows people go to Hooter's for the fantastic food.
Slotgoop is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 05:36 PM   #37
smithy
Registered Member

Default reply

i here that right to work bullshit all the time here in nc but that is just what it is bullshit that employees lay on us workers. if they fire you for a bullshit reason they can be made to pay unemployment and some times more.]

let me see hooters likes there chicks to have big fat titties well news flash lots of pregnant women have huge tities with fat nipples.
smithy is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:25 PM   #38
Country Barbie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 113794
My ECCIE Reviews

everyone has there own opinions
prego girls gotta make cash to right??
also im pretty sure there not fat you might feel that way because your attracted to really thin also that average woman is a size12 so we can't all be barbie but we can come pretty dam close
Country Barbie is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:31 PM   #39
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Country Barbie View Post
everyone has there own opinions
prego girls gotta make cash to right??
also im pretty sure there not fat you might feel that way because your attracted to really thin also that average woman is a size12 so we can't all be barbie but we can come pretty dam close
huh?

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women