Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Questions for the Staff - Dallas
test
Questions for the Staff - Dallas Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2012, 08:54 PM   #1
Chloe Love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112188
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Needing Reviews preplaced

Hi my name is angelina loving. I was wondering if you could direct me on how to have my reviews posted on my proile under reviews. Also I was hoping htat naybe you could pull my studio review and have them transfered into my profile reviews too. Thank you
Chloe Love is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 10:48 PM   #2
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Hello Angelina,

I went to look for your reviews, expecting to find them under the Studio Wet account as it should be expected. Well, the Studio Wet account only has one review attached to its profile. It seems all the reviews from the ladies who have worked there are currently unassigned

I don't know if this is a glitch or something I am yet to become familiar with. I will check with the higher ups, and myself or someone else from Staff will do what we can to handle this for you/ give you an answer to the request. Have some patience please.
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 03:13 AM   #3
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
Hello Angelina,

I'm on it. Give me a little time to get it done as it is a lot of work to reassign fields in the database.

Fixed that for ya, Matador.

Newbie Mods.

Have you seen her pic?

guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:05 PM   #4
Matador
Account Disabled

Angelina, your request has been processed. Check your private messages.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:36 AM   #5
Studio WET
Account Disabled

User ID: 71710
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi Matador, I have used the RTM feature over and over and reviews have not been attached to my ECCIE profile yet. When you have time, would someone please correct this oversight for Studio WET?
Studio WET is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:16 PM   #6
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Pretty sure that since reviews are of a provider and not a studio or an agency, they should not be attached to a Studio profile.

If a vagina vendor changes studios, goes back and forth between indy and studio or agency, the reviews follow the provider, not her current work situation.

If the person logging into the Studio Wet account is hitting RTM to assist in getting reviews attached to the specific providers, please keep in mind there are a lot of RTMs generated every day and only so many volunteer Moderator hours.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:47 PM   #7
Matador
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studio WET View Post
Hi Matador, I have used the RTM feature over and over and reviews have not been attached to my ECCIE profile yet. When you have time, would someone please correct this oversight for Studio WET?
When I replied to Angelina I wasn't certain how the studio reviews were assigned, which is why I had to check with a site administrator. Lazurus is correct. The reviews can't be assigned to the Studio WET account because it is a business account. The employees of Studio WET however, are eligible to have their reviews assigned if they have an active handle on ECCIE.

Here is what I suggest you do. Have all your girls register on the site. Then each one of them can search for their respective reviews and save the URLs. Once they have all the data, have each one send (one at a time)an individual email to dallas@eccie.net with the URL to their profile, and the URLs to each review to be assigned to that profile. Once the first request is completed, have the second lady sent her request, and continue to do so until everyone has been taken care of.

It will take some time to complete this process but once is done, you could have a link to the review tab for each lady that you have working there.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:48 PM   #8
BarebackLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I'm pretty sure that "preplacing" a review is against the rules. "Preplacing", or placing a review before the session sounds like a nono, and soliciting to have your reviews placed before any session out in public is certainly not a good idea.
BarebackLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women