Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162752
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41804
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36190
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2012, 09:53 AM   #46
Guest040113-02
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Not just a hobby thing:

We all want grace when we are wrong & demand that heads roll when we feel slighted. We claim "karma is a bitch" but forget how many times we have begged forgiveness, hat in hand.

I am sorry for Kaylee. I am sorry too every time I read a thread about loaning money, bait & switch, or a session gone wrong.
Guest040113-02 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:56 PM   #47
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarebackLover View Post
Really? That's more than you gave me.
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2198718&postcount=21

You were wrong on that post about the issue being a "legit thing" as the provider verified the situation.

So *I* and now questioning YOU as to if THIS is a "legit thing". You were wrong on that issue, and given YOUR posting history based on that thread, I say your post is not legit.

Turnabout...fair play you know.

Nope...sorry dear. I treated him with the upmost respect. And really if I CARED what you think of, that would mean something. But since I don't..... And in truth, you really shouldn't care what I think of you either.

Hahahahahahaha
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:04 AM   #48
gruvigui
Account Disabled

counting is a buzz kill for me but I also know its important and in a business rife with....well, leave it at that. I really appreciate it when you're welcomed with a kiss a there is never time to dig in your pocket. this is decidedly her decision. if there is that opportunity for small talk then I'll take care of business without making a big deal about it. I don't stack it i try to fan out the bennies so she can count w/o having to handle it because that then turns into a trip to the purse, then the check of the cell phone, then "omg this guy won't leave me alone.".......flacid.
gruvigui is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:20 AM   #49
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNguy View Post
Good point! I am just getting back into the hobby and dont have Premium Access so i cant see what my donation for Kaylee should be on her showcase. I would love to see her but how would I go about finding out what i should leave for her without just simply asking.
Its ok to ask a lady what her rate is. Its the exact services discussion for said rate thats a problem.
LynnT is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women