Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2012, 02:08 PM   #1
prince700
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
Default Elf Waiver

Are you serious? The elves (Ella) needs to be stopped with all the bullshit! I noticed that a few of the new elves came into town and they now make you sign a waiver before activities begin.

Take a look:

I guess they gonna start carding people next!
prince700 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:15 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol--thats interesting!

heres my waiver............

READ THIS FIRST!!!!!!!

Party Injury or Death Waiver Form

To the best of my knowledge, I am in good physical condition and fully able to participate in this mind blowing/toe curling
activity.
I am fully aware of the risks and hazards connected with the participation in this event,
including physical injury or even death, and herby elect to voluntarily participate in said event,
knowing that the associated physical activity may be hazardous to me and my property.{yet totally rewarding}

I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Dallas Rain owner/operater of "The Highway To Hell Yeahhh"!!

In signing this release, I acknowledge and represent that I HAVE READ THE FORGOING Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless
Agreement, UNDERSTAND IT AND SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements or
inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreements have been made; and I EXECUTE THIS RELEASE FOR FULL,
ADEQUATE AND COMPLETE CONSIDERATION FULLY INTENDING TO BE BOUND BY SAME.
Let the party begin!!!!

______________________________ __ ________________________
Signature Print Name

sidenote from me.....
AND IF DEATH DOES OCCUR---I PROMISE TO DRESS YOU APPROPRIATELY & LEAVE YOU IN YOUR PARKED CAR IN THE ACADAMY PARKING LOT....lol!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:51 PM   #3
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
lol--thats interesting!

heres my waiver............

READ THIS FIRST!!!!!!!

To the best of my knowledge, I am in good physical condition and fully able to participate in this mind blowing/toe curling
activity.
I am fully aware of the risks and hazards connected with the participation in this event,
including physical injury or even death, and herby elect to voluntarily participate in said event,
knowing that the associated physical activity may be hazardous to me and my property.{yet totally rewarding}

I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Dallas Rain owner/operater of "The Highway To Hell Yeahhh"!!

In signing this release, I acknowledge and represent that I HAVE READ THE FORGOING Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless
Agreement, UNDERSTAND IT AND SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements or
inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreements have been made; and I EXECUTE THIS RELEASE FOR FULL,
ADEQUATE AND COMPLETE CONSIDERATION FULLY INTENDING TO BE BOUND BY SAME.
Let the party begin!!!!

______________________________ __ ________________________
Signature Print Name

sidenote from me.....
AND IF DEATH DOES OCCUR---I PROMISE TO DRESS YOU APPROPRIATELY & LEAVE YOU IN YOUR PARKED CAR IN THE ACADAMY PARKING LOT....lol!!!!
printing this out for future use
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:09 PM   #4
stavinChain
Ribbed, for her pleasure.

Encounters: 5

Quote:
That eases my worried mind ...

Where do I sign?
stavinChain is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:56 PM   #5
ilovedatass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

ilovedatass is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:49 AM   #6
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:27 PM   #7
Guest020813-03
Account Disabled

User ID: 44473
My ECCIE Reviews

Love it Dallas!

The elf waiver is ridiculous! any man that would sign it is a total dummy!
Guest020813-03 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:38 PM   #8
oldguy69
Registered Member

Dallas, I am signing it now. So If my mind is not right and my toes are forever curled under or over or forever which way they end up, please do me right on the last few minutes of the most enjoyable time I will ever have in my life. YES YES
oldguy69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:45 PM   #9
midrider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
sidenote from me.....
Aw Dallas, that's why we love ya babe, always looking to take care of your men. Hopefully you can stuff that rod back in my pants before you leave me in the car

I look forward to the next time you try to screw me to death, the mortician will have a tough time removing the smile
midrider is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

awwwwwww I luv yall!!!

I don't think the waiver they put out is a positive move!
[but that is their business}

My theory...keep it lighthearted and fun!
Old 01-27-2012, 08:09 PM   #11
Guest041817
Account Disabled

User ID: 86429
My ECCIE Reviews

ill gladly sign it Dallas
Guest041817 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 08:11 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wooohoooo Keeki--any day!
Old 01-30-2012, 03:31 PM   #13
thegfegirls
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13089
My ECCIE Reviews

I wanted to touch on the Elf waiver as it seems to have stirred a small pot here. First off the waiver is ONLY for new clients who have never seen an elf, our waiver is far less intrusive than other firms ways of accepting a new client i can assure you. The Elf waiver is not to protect us from an "in the act" situation. Recently we had a scare in another city wherein one of the elves was detained by LE who claimed she had "offered him sexual favors". Of course it did not happen and she was released without charges, but none the less we involved our lawyers. The Elf waiver if you read carefully is directed to LE. The legal value of such a document may or may not stand in a court of law however, accompanied by a lack of recordings or willful admission of offering sex for money, it may in fact deter any standing an LE would have in a situation such as we had. It would be hard pressed for LE to claim that simply the act of giving a donation to a girl constitutes prostitution in light of a signed waiver of admission to the contrary and lack of physical evidence. Again, the document certainly would not have much value if an act did in fact occur, however if an act does not occur and the document is signed, it does give the elf a legal standing of sorts against an false accusation. The Elf waiver is not for our records as we do not keep records per se, and you are welcome to take the document with you upon your exit.

Now we have read the concerns here and most are valid, however our options are limited as we do not wish to collect personal information as other agencies and firms do. If you do a seach on the net for agencies being busted you will see that in fact the largest single piece of evidence used against the agencies and the clients is a database of personal info. Luckily for you here in Louisiana , any agencies who have been busted the information has not been used to seek out the clients, but sooner or later it will happen, ask yourself how safe you are in that instance.Every agency has its ways it uses to protect their AGENCY, however those way do not protect their providers nor does it give their providers the ability to "control" their own affairs. As everyone knows, we do not use a general number and a "go to" person so giving dozens of girls access to a datatbase of your personal info would be foolish and dangerous. It simply would not work for us, so to do as other agencies, we would have to go straight up "pimp" and control your contact to the girls. This is something we will NEVER do, we would sooner fold the firm than get to that point. For over 4 years now the Elf manner of business has kept both providers and clients safe and free from an oppressive thumb of management as best we can. We are proud of that and we hope to continue to do so for years to come.
We have heard the constant singing of the "always check refs and verify clients" by many of the providers here, and as we have all seen as of late, that simply does not work. If it makes those providers feel better to get a bunch of info from a client that they have no clue if it is real then so be it. I can guarantee you if LE wishes to tell you he works at ATT , they can damn sure make it so when u call to verify , att says "sure he works here let me connect you" The can also get any number of providers they have already busted to "verify" them as we all know there are numerous providers in the louisiana area working off drug and prostitution charges in that manner.

The fact is the business has its dangers, and we will continue to try and deter those dangers from an elf. I am not going to argue a matter of law here as I admit I know very little about it and can only attest to the logical aspects. If someone enters an elfs room and signs the contract before donation for time is remitted, and in fact no actual illegal activities take place or are offered and the client happens to be affiliated with LE, it does complicate things for LE and may in fact deter from their desire to strech the truth just for a bust. If it works, only time will tell, however I see no harm in doing it.

If you have any other questions about the Elf waiver you are more than welcome to contact us anytime. I dont want to do a back and forth here as it always tends to get out of control.
The elf waiver stands and unless you are a known client you will need to sign it before you can see an elf, it does not stop us from seeing our tried and true patrons and should be of no concern to them, it is simply done so that elves can take new clients and I guarantee you is much less invasive than being a new client with no references to any other firm on this site, go ahead and try, you'll find simply signing our waiver is easier and endangers you far less.
thegfegirls is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:13 PM   #14
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default MAN..

How bad they gottcha ?? I totally dig the " elf waivering thing" BAHAHA I mean are you people for real?? NOT YOU SANTA LOL just the 20 responses thst are gonna try and explain the total realness off a "ELF WAIVER" omg that made my day.. Its a fantasy remember ?? I never did understand all that giving of info shit..If ya'll look back ya can see that..I was told to NOT DO THAT .. and havent.. the dam unprotected is really in the last 5 to 7 also..I mean HOW retarded are these people?? Annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:48 AM   #15
Guest020813-03
Account Disabled

User ID: 44473
My ECCIE Reviews

What are the chances LE would actually sign that? For real? If they did, would they sign it "John Suckmecock"?
Guest020813-03 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women