Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60591
gman4453262
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42144
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36519
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-13-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
kcguy
Valued Poster

Default RIP Uncle Ed

A great (albeit sinful) man never dies, even when slightly distorted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIwfH...endscreen&NR=1
Old 01-13-2012, 07:16 PM   #2
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

sinful = child molester??

Whatever dude. Sick fuck is dead. Good riddance.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:31 PM   #3
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Here's a quick primer for those of you who aren't familiar with Uncle Ed Muscare.

Ed Muscare was a local Kansas City TV personality. He had a children's program and then he hosted the late night fright movie on Friday nights . . . He was popular, and even beloved in KC . . . BUT . . .

Ed moves away, and it is revealed that Ed was a very sick motherfucker with rumors swirling around him back in KC about child molestations - but nothing could be made to stick. He is subsequently charged with sexual battery - of a fourteen year old boy in Orlando, after his luck finally runs out some time later. He's guilty, he admits it - he does a stretch in the joint (which many said was waaaaaaay too short), then he gets out with ten years supervised release. While on parole/probation, he changes his residence without notifying his supervising officer, and catches yet another charge. Back he goes (albeit very briefly). He gets out. He gets even longer supervision. He moves yet again -with no notice to his PO, and failure to register as a sex offender at his new address (in a different State), and . . . . yes, you've probably figured it out by now, he catches another charge, and goes away briefly - AGAIN.

Ed gets out, gets EVEN MORE supervision added and he starts posting VERY creepy, disturbing videos on YouTube. The overwhelming majority of his YouTube subscribers are revealed to be children and teenagers. As it turns out, Uncle Ed isn't supposed to even HAVE Internet access as a condition of his release (let alone even a computer) - and he damn well knows it (it was a specific direction by the court with emphasis on not having Internet interaction with children AND he was warned by his PO during a home visit to get rid of the computer). He basically thumbs his nose at the system, and instead of uploading his videos from home, he just gets other people to post for him online . . . but he kept the computer at his residence to edit his weird videos and work with documents "offline". Well, this gets him another five years (he's actually sentenced to 20 years, but, with mandatory time off for good behavior and overcrowding issues, he pulls a firm full nickel, the remainder is suspended).

He died in prison a few days ago.

Good fucking riddance, Uncle Ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcguy View Post
A great (albeit sinful) man never dies, even when slightly distorted.
Slightly distorted??? Seriously??? WHAT THE FUCK? He was a God-damn CHILD MOLESTER, and frankly, the ONLY reason he kept going back into the can and pulling such long supervisory sentences was because it was suspected that his moving his residence repeatedly was solely an effort to obfuscate his continuing crimes against children . . . I hope the the only thing he was 'great' at was taking it in the ass in prison (he seemed to like to be in a position of power over kids and make them service him orally . . . if he died with a convict's horse-cock balls deep in his ass while bleeding from his rectum, many people would have been even happier to hear it when his number came due - as it is, he apparently died of lung cancer).

There has to be a special place in Hell for sick motherfuckers like Uncle Ed Muscare, and I pray he's there. I am no saint and I may be damn well going to Hell myself when I depart, but I bet the Devil himself wouldn't make me suffer the likes of this sick fuck for an eternity . . . I hope he's off somewhere very, very . . . . well, off in his own corner.

You know, people say (on Ed's behalf, because he never said it himself), that he served his time and he paid his debt. And, that might sound somewhat reasonable at first, but I don't think they understand the enormity of his debt. His debt can never be paid up in full. Anyone who uses a child for their own twisted sexual gratification (regardless of how much time has transpired from the offense), will always be indebted to the victim - there is NO final balance due which can EVER be paid in full. There's no absolution, no pardon, no making things right, that’s just not how it is . . . at least not in my eyes, nor in the eyes of any child who has ever been victimized, I would suspect. You can get counseling, certainly . . . you can find God, you can work with lepers, you can even donate your organs to science (as Ed did) . . . But, it doesn't fucking matter, you won't have even paid a single penny on even the interest of the debt you've incurred in the life of your victim.

Paid his debt . . . my ASS, he taunted the system, repeatedly . . . he was a sick fuck and he most likely taught his dog to suck his cock (there's a YouTube video that he posted that leads one easily down that path [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n77auNQDiPk&f - watch the whole damn thing ] . . .) and he was in and out of trouble for years, strongly suspected of recidivism . . .

Once again, good fucking riddance. The world is a MUCH better place now that Ed Muscare is no longer in it.

- Jackie
Old 01-13-2012, 10:06 PM   #4
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Great? What are you, sick? There is no worse crime than violating a child.
Can't believe you posted the word great when talking about this sick fucker.
Hope he is burning in hell where he belongs along with other sick bastards.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:41 PM   #5
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

For all you guys that look at my post above and are thinking "It's Jackie being long-winded; too long, not going to read" . . . this is one you might actually want to sit all the way through . . .

This guy was one sick fuck.

Sorry to be so long winded. I've got a personal connection with someone this dead asshole, motherfucker, piece of shit, slimy piece of after-fuck, did a lot of damage to when he was a young boy . . . he, along with many others, sit silent still to this day. But they are damaged by their having known Ed Muscare . . . some are broken. All were innocent.

Ed wasn't just a little off; Ed was truly an evil man.

- Jackie
Old 01-14-2012, 05:41 AM   #6
lookintoo1
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Holy shit I have never heard of this fucktarded mushmouth muther fucker till now but like our friend Jackie I have a close childhood friend that silently fucked up now and has more issues than we can deal with. ( but we do. day by day) these fuckheads have no idea or care what kind of long term damage they are creating. Trust issues Anger issues, All around emotional basket from time to time. which for those of you who dont get it that makes it really hard for these VICTIMS to relate to friends much less have a relationship with a spouse. For anyone that is "mourning" the loss of this piece of shit i would be careful who you tell to before you find yourself accidently associated with them. The old saying Birds of a Feather..... there is a special place in hell for people like that. Also Jackie if WE end up there I can only hope that we are next to each other giving the kind of eternal hell this assbagging no good coward muthafucker he deserves. FUCK IM SO MAD!

-Lookintoo1
"A man who will not fight, is not fit to live"
Old 01-14-2012, 06:10 AM   #7
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

May he find no rest in Hell.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:14 AM   #8
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

I'm shutting this one down. We do not discuss activities involved with children here... not only is it in poor taste to the victims of these crimes, it is just sick and wrong.

Read the guidelines people.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women