Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42470
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2011, 08:37 AM   #16
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default Hijack

I've been watching the request forum for a long time and I think it's a farce.. Not one request for a middle aged Hobbyist with pretty eyes and a sexy voice..

Maybe I should run an ad..call me girls, I give great phone.. Unfortunatly it does drop off a bit from there.
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 08:38 AM   #17
Greek73
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post
I used to check it often (the ISO forum) and I replied from time to time, but then there was the whole cock-blocking comment that was made in ROS (ROS=BCD for all you ASPD transplants) regarding ladies that post in that forum, and well, it just wasn't worth it . . . And, IMHO, it still isn't.

BTW, the comment that was made ROS has been widely discussed in both open (and closed, private) forums here on ECCIE, it isn't privileged information (at least not any longer, and in fact, I think a lady may have even got a vacation for mentioning it in the past - or at least she was threatened with one), and no, I don't know, nor do I care, how it or why it was leaked from the men's lounge. But, it was.

Many other ladies that previously offered their opinion or assisted in the ISO's from time to time stopped all-together after that, for others it was a gradual decline to nothing . . . and frankly, no one (none of the local ladies) had or has any intention of cock-blocking anyone, IMO. Now I sit back and read the ISO forum occasionally for comic relief. I could post and share good info and intel on quite a few requests from time to time, but damn if I want to be subject to the wrath I may incur in the men's lounge by offering my opinion (or facts). So, I PM the OP instead when warranted, and sit on my hands.

As for requests such as those that are made in other city specific forums, several have tried here from time to time, only to be quacked for being a cop or ignored and left wanting (and dissatisfied with the lack of replies - and perhaps also, a little pissed that no one even bothered to reply). I don't know if it would work in KC as it does in larger metropolitan areas. If you can get enough interest though Q, and ladies will look and respond, it may be worth a try. I do believe however, that the gentleman making the request need be someone with a strong board presence or he's bound to only hear the chirping of crickets.

Kisses,

- Jackie

If it makes you feel any better, I have no idea what the cock-blocking comment/controversy is about. But, I only joined in Sept of 2010.

I try to avoid any drama or controversy between the providers or hobbiest. There is usually enough drama in real life to add more to it on here! By the way, Jackie, you have some very hot pics!
Greek73 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 08:45 AM   #18
Greek73
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
I've been watching the request forum for a long time and I think it's a farce.. Not one request for a middle aged Hobbyist with pretty eyes and a sexy voice..

Maybe I should run an ad..call me girls, I give great phone.. Unfortunatly it does drop off a bit from there.
THAT is great idea! How about providers making requests!

I'll answer this one:

"Provider seeking devastatingly handsome man with slightly graying hair, sexy eyes, broad shoulders, and big endowment. Selected candidate should thoroughly enjoy BBBJ, greek, and appreciates curves and a woman who knows how to use them. A hobbiest who enjoys giving a spanking and can DATY like a lesbian is a plus!"

I probably won't hold my breath!
Old 12-15-2011, 08:50 AM   #19
Redwolf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greek73 View Post
THAT is great idea! How about providers making requests!

I'll answer this one:

"Provider seeking devastatingly handsome man with slightly graying hair, sexy eyes, broad shoulders, and big endowment. Selected candidate should thoroughly enjoy BBBJ, greek, and appreciates curves and a woman who knows how to use them. A hobbiest who enjoys giving a spanking and can DATY like a lesbian is a plus!"

I probably won't hold my breath!
This happens every time a lady posts her rates. She is seeking a big endowment.
Redwolf is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:38 AM   #20
Greek73
Valued Poster

Yes, Redwolf, you are right! Ha!
Old 12-15-2011, 10:32 AM   #21
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greek73 View Post
By the way, Jackie, you have some very hot pics!
Thank you, very much! I'm told that it is widely discussed that I look even better in person.

Happy Holidays,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:44 AM   #22
Greek73
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post
Thank you, very much! I'm told that it is widely discussed that I look even better in person.

Happy Holidays,

- Jackie
Im sure you do! I just happen to love curvy sexy milfs (especially with red hair! )

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women