Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2011, 03:26 PM   #46
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by durango95 View Post
The Steelers played a great game congratulations to the Steelers and their fans.
We had to save face after the last couple of games
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:44 PM   #47
GreatLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

RIP Al Davis... Great win for the raiders today!!!
GreatLife is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:52 PM   #48
durango95
Account Disabled

I remember watching the Raiders play in Houston at old Jeppensen Stadium. Jeppensen Stadium is on the campus of the University of Houston and is now called Robertson Stadium. But back in the old AFL days, you could actually sit on the bench next to the players. George Blanda was once an Oiler and he was traded to the Raiders and continued to play to be one of the oldest players ever to play quarterback, punt and kick field goals and extra points all in the same game. The Raiders grew into one of the most successful teams in pro football. With the likes of Kenny Stabler, Jack Tatum and many others including their legend of a coach and great man John Madden.

Al Davis was perfect for the Raiders and a true Rebel. JUST WIN BABY!!!!
durango95 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:09 AM   #49
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

4-1

I will take it. Been a long time since the Chargers got off to a good start record wise. They are playing like shit as usual though. The only good thing is they always get on a tear late and this time won't have to overcome a bad start to get into the playoffs. Good weekend for the bye to get Gates and Tolbert back healthy.

Bills look very good and I look forward to watching the Lions tomorrow night.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 08:35 AM   #50
durango95
Account Disabled

Its time to catch up on the NFL Season. The Texas Rangers made it to the world series again and they played some great games that we will all remember for a long time. With no NBA Season in site, the NFL and College football has taken center stage. Ok I am not a hockey fan, so I will try and catch up on the NFL..

The Pittsburg Steelers certainly has everyone's attention right now, they have rebuilt the Steel Curtain and have an offense that can score a lot of points, they seem to be the top team in the AFC.

Buffalo Bills won another one, they might be for real. Tough division with New England and The Jets, but they are looking good. Houston and another surprise team the Bengals are playing well. Baltimore found some offense and had a great comeback, the upcoming game with the Steelers will be a back alley brawl, and should be a great game. Tennessee at least beat Indianapolis and Denver looks really bad. San Diego is playing at Kansas City which has shown some life the past two weeks and should be a good game tonight.

The Cowboys are going down fast and no end in site for their loosing streak. Detroit is tough tough tough, what a defense with a nasty attitiude. San Francisco is also looking good. The New York Giants won, but I dont know how, they will falter and not make the playoffs. Philadelphia Eagles are on a roll and their defense is looking good, they will win the NFC East. New Orleans looses to the Rams? Is nothing sacred????

I hope your team had a good weekend, happy halloween and lets see what teams continue winning next weekend.
Old 10-31-2011, 11:58 PM   #51
Boltfan

Damn the Chargers really suck. I have given Norv wide latitude. This lack of early season performance is getting really fucking old. Are you telling me with all these weapons we can't score but one TD on the Chefs? The fucking chefs?

Looks like we will be .500 next week after getting waxed by the Packers. Easy schedule after that but they should be 6-1 right now.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:29 AM   #52
durango95
Account Disabled

The Chargers need to be a in real deep hole, then win like 6 games at the end for a playoff run. I think maybe the Packers are due for a bad game, could be the chance the Chargers need to get back on track. The Kansas City Chiefs have certainly made a major turnaround to save their season, still a long way to go. Even St Louis beat New Orleans so go figure.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:07 PM   #53
Boltfan

The Chefs played like shit last night too. They just couldn't play bad enough to overcome all the gifts they were given by the Chargers. Christmas came early for them.

I can see San Diego beating Green Bay. I thought they could at the beginning of the season due to the potential matchups of Jackson, Gates and Floyd. Green Bay just doesn't have the Defense to cover all 3 and defend against the run. We will see if Tolbert can make it back but the new guy stepped up when needed.

It is truly sad that the Cowboys and Chargers are so closely related now when it comes to mistakes. Cowboys really should have lost one game, and it is the same with San Diego. They could both be 6-1 save the mistakes of their QB's.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women