Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162762
Yssup Rider60470
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36222
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2011, 06:05 PM   #1
sanan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default IMF chief jailed, sexual assualt. A set up?

The accuser, house maid, is 31, from New Guinea, a mother of 4, and probably illegal.

He is 62 y/o big soft bureaucrat , she half his age. She claims he dragged her into a room.

Does not sound likely to me.

Cops have her pick him out of an id line, as if that proves anything other than the cops don't have any real evidence; and besides, she admits being in the apartment WHEN SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THERE!

Finally what kind of idiot rents a $3.000 a night hotel and cannot manage a few franklins for a bang!

Really

I smell a set up, put up, repug B Clinton style reputation assassination in Manhatan PD!

sanan is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 06:15 PM   #2
Marcus78
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

I agree with the photo lineup being BS in my opinion. He is a public figure, and not hard to pick out of a crowd, much less a line up of a few guys. However, if this was a rape, (I don't know or have an opinion either way on whether it was or not) then his primary motivation was probably dominance and control instead of physical gratification. Most rapists target someone weak or feeble because they can control them. It is not like a person paying a provider to have sex where someone seeks companionship and mutual pleasure. Or, as you put it, trying to get a bang. In the mind of many rapists, it is all about dominating the victim. Sadly, there have been many older people (80+ in some cases) raped and brutalized simply because those people are vulnerable and it suits the needs of one of these psychos.

There are also many known cases (although severely under-reported) of a male rapist victimizing other males, and NOT being homosexual in their "normal" sex life. Again, it is about domination and control. So, like I said, I think the photo-lineup is BS, but I am not so quick to dismiss the mere possibility that this crime occurred simply because the man had means to buy high-dollar companionship. If he did rape her, I say we sodomize the bastard with a pineapple, spiky end first of course! If the woman is lying, we should lock her away for the rest of her miserable life. Time and evidence will reveal more of the real story I'm sure.

On a lighter note relating to a serious topic, this guy can join the group in this song if he is convicted!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48
Marcus78 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:04 PM   #3
Daracus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Guilty!

This guy past history speaks for his self, he has gotten into too many situations that you or I would of been hauled off to jail for. He is well known for being a pervert from past history, I say lock his ass up and throw away the key. No man is above the law!
Daracus is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:38 PM   #4
Rodram
BANNED

I'm familiar with the IMF and the role they play regarding the European economy but not so much him. So he has a bad rep huh? That's too bad because they need good, decisive leadership over there considering all the unrest in Greece over the economy.
Rodram is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:03 PM   #5
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Political and economic agendas be damned and ignored....

DNA (already drawn from both parties) will rule ---
so chalk the outcome and results whatever they may be up to science which is acceptable in the State of New York under its Penal Code - one way or the other..
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:04 PM   #6
Rakhir
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

I was following this story today and a few more interesting details were let out. Apparently the hospital this woman went to for the rape kit confirmed the evidence of assault. The judge who saw him at arraignment is known to be someone who would have given this guy bail but something in the list of evidence compelled her to hold him without bail and he is going to spend at least two weeks behind bars until his next hearing. There is also some speculation the hotel had some video evidence in the hallway giving credence to her story. Also the log on the room key was submitted into evidence.

Not saying I believe everything but the conspiracy theory setup sure came out a bit quick I would think! I can't remember the last time someone important was arrested that the media gave the whole conspiracy idea any thought before the first 24 hours. Seems to me this might be put out by others to cause doubt.

But that's just me... I could be wrong.... In any case something doesn't add up here already!
Rakhir is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:26 PM   #7
Rodram
BANNED

You know, I thought that was a little strange that the judge held him in jail. He's an international figure and you would think it would be next to impossible for him to hide anywhere, so what it ever it was that she felt the need to hold him must've been compelling.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:27 PM   #8
Guest083013
Account Disabled

and you know me Rakhir ==> I'd be sleeping in the court house watching this one...
Old 05-16-2011, 08:30 PM   #9
Rodram
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus78 View Post
I agree with the photo lineup being BS in my opinion. He is a public figure, and not hard to pick out of a crowd, much less a line up of a few guys. However, if this was a rape, (I don't know or have an opinion either way on whether it was or not) then his primary motivation was probably dominance and control instead of physical gratification. Most rapists target someone weak or feeble because they can control them. It is not like a person paying a provider to have sex where someone seeks companionship and mutual pleasure. Or, as you put it, trying to get a bang. In the mind of many rapists, it is all about dominating the victim. Sadly, there have been many older people (80+ in some cases) raped and brutalized simply because those people are vulnerable and it suits the needs of one of these psychos.

There are also many known cases (although severely under-reported) of a male rapist victimizing other males, and NOT being homosexual in their "normal" sex life. Again, it is about domination and control. So, like I said, I think the photo-lineup is BS, but I am not so quick to dismiss the mere possibility that this crime occurred simply because the man had means to buy high-dollar companionship. If he did rape her, I say we sodomize the bastard with a pineapple, spiky end first of course! If the woman is lying, we should lock her away for the rest of her miserable life. Time and evidence will reveal more of the real story I'm sure.

On a lighter note relating to a serious topic, this guy can join the group in this song if he is convicted!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48
DAMN! A pineapple ? Shit I hope I never cross you! LOL
Old 05-16-2011, 08:39 PM   #10
sanan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisrn View Post
Political and economic agendas be damned and ignored....

DNA (already drawn from both parties) will rule ---
so chalk the outcome and results whatever they may be up to science which is acceptable in the State of New York under its Penal Code - one way or the other..
Ummm would not trust that in this case, too many angry old maids in the court systems of NY, never mind the fact the PD arrested somebody who is supposed to have diplomatic immunity.

Then there is my posted reply to another comment above - deleted because it is too near the truth of this whole shebang gone wrong - he makes so much money that he could have bought such an experience for pocket change if he wanted to.

I guess he did nothing at all besides allowing himself to be in the apt along with the ugly maid - BTW an immigrant from New Guinea.

Why FGS would somebody with so much to lose do something sooooo stupid?

A writer in France, not sure whether its a female or a hemale, appears out of the wood work. It now appears that himer needs publicity to sell some bad book or other.... hmmmmm

Whole thing stinks of frame up!
sanan is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:23 PM   #11
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Diplomatic Immunity does not apply to this person.

".....Strauss-Kahn, who has headed the international lending agency since 2007, was in New York on personal business and was paying his own way, so he cannot claim diplomatic immunity, the IMF said. He could seek that protection only if he were conducting official business, spokesman William Murray said...."
Old 05-16-2011, 11:46 PM   #12
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodram View Post
You know, I thought that was a little strange that the judge held him in jail. He's an international figure and you would think it would be next to impossible for him to hide anywhere, so what it ever it was that she felt the need to hold him must've been compelling.
Flight risk, perhaps?
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 12:16 AM   #13
Gladman
Lifetime Premium Access

Sad fact about illegal aliens is that they are often victims of crimes simply b/c the offender thinks they won't risk reporting the crime to the police. Not saying this maid is an illegal, but like others have written, it's not about sex but about power and control. Illegals fit the victim profile very well.
Gladman is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 08:26 PM   #14
sanan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladman View Post
Sad fact about illegal aliens is that they are often victims of crimes simply b/c the offender thinks they won't risk reporting the crime to the police. Not saying this maid is an illegal, but like others have written, it's not about sex but about power and control. Illegals fit the victim profile very well.
Hmmm

Well a coupla updates then the reply..

The Guinean female is 31, has one, not four, children, immigration status uknown... Real name easily gotten off of any French News Paper website but illegal if quoted in English ... lol

In this case the NYPD is now grasping at straws cutting pieces of carpet as they search for a sample of semen from the man they illegally have in their jail. (This lets us know they have no hard evidence except what they concocted and made up)

Did he do it? How coud he be that stupid especially a man who makes more money in an hour than the entire NYPD does in a century..

But just to show that I am not biased, it appears somebody may have molested the Guinean, including herself!

sanan is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 10:16 PM   #15
sanan
Valued Poster

Truth is nearly out in this one.

DSK reports in France on a public TV chatshow - for reasons no sane person can find - he had consensual sex with the maid. She consented to it, probably for a few $$.

Later not getting all she expects she probably concocted the story she told the cops and using available evidence - used condoms ect - proceeded to make it look like something else had happened.

sanan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women