Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60445
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41785
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36167
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2011, 12:06 AM   #16
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfindick View Post
if any lady wishes to offer BBFS in a PM in chat that is their business and not eccie's
Then WHY is that very item listed in the chat rules especially with the specific mention of PMs?

Quote:
Two other minor points...if any lady wishes to offer BBFS in a PM in chat that is their business and not eccie's also the owners reviewed and approved the rules before I posted them.
Sorry but that is a DIRECT violation of the new chat rules so which is it?

Unless they've been edited since I read them prior to the fight this evening.

Nope, just looked. The rule against that is still in the newly updated chat rules.

BTW, is that provider in Austin still offering BBFS in her "PA access only" services section?
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 02:06 AM   #17
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Mods do NOT make the rules. We apply and interpet them as needed but the owners make the rules, not us. Sometimes, we have to make a choice on the fly. If we are wrong, we will fix the problem. if you dont like what a mod does, your best 1st action would be to respectfully discuss it in PMwith the mod instead of blasting the forums that you were kicked out of chat. That applies to all the forums not just chat. Do you really think attacking the person who kicked you out or pointed you is the best way to change thier mnd?
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:29 AM   #18
GreatLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Thanks Duck
GreatLife is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:59 AM   #19
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post

BTW, is that provider in Austin still offering BBFS in her "PA access only" services section?
No, she isn't.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:17 PM   #20
BarebackLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Everyone chill...BBL the ladies got very tired of you (and others it not all just about you) asking about BB service in PM's and generally being a pain about it, yes chat moves very quickly and the chat MODs do and will continue to make decisions on the fly before it get's out of control. We will continue to run a very open chat and do everything in our power to keep the drama to a minimum. If someone is booted from chat they can come back very quickly.
surfin, I would like to see these PM chat log of the conversations that I had with girls requesting BBFS. Since I am supposedly the author of these private chats, I should be allowed to see them. Please share them with me.

Are you saying that I requested BBFS from ladies because you or some other mod SAW logs or because ladies complained that I asked for BBFS?

There are many ladies that want me gone simply because of my handle.

If ladies have made accusations about me, then we need to check into it and punish me OR punish them for making false accusations. Let's go to the day in question that I was kicked out of chat. I did not have any private chats with anyone that day except GDLMAN.

Go back to previous days and you will see that ladies have made requests of me for BBFS with offers and rates.

The chat rule says "requests or inquiries for bareback full service BBFS are not ok". It is not gender specific. NEITHER sexes may inquire about BBFS as in a provider may not ask me "Would you like BBFS?"

For he who was wondering why I posted the chat log, it was to make full disclosure of the chat events, of what I said in public, for all to see, after the fact. If people on the forum here were to see some of the chat logs, they would really be disappointed in some of the members here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
Mods do NOT make the rules. We apply and interpet them as needed but the owners make the rules, not us. Sometimes, we have to make a choice on the fly. If we are wrong, we will fix the problem. if you dont like what a mod does, your best 1st action would be to respectfully discuss it in PMwith the mod instead of blasting the forums that you were kicked out of chat. That applies to all the forums not just chat. Do you really think attacking the person who kicked you out or pointed you is the best way to change thier mnd?
Bubba, actually you did make a rule by warning me for revealing ROS/Private info on my Phucktoi review. I decided to put the activities ALL in the Activities section rather than Rest of Story. But you decided that I should have posted everything in ROS and moved the entire block of my "Activities" Section to the "Rest of Story" section.

You interpreted a clear rule: "Revealing Premium Content to Non-Premium Members" to mean that the author of a review MUST put specific content in ROS and may not decide what he wants made public and what he does not. I have PMd St. Chris to inform him that you are indeed MAKING policy here and scaring people off from writing reviews because they may post too much info in Activities and not enough in Rest of Story. What you did not realize was that 4 hours earlier surfindick accepted my review and as with all reviews notes:

Quote:
I have reviewed it and found that it meets the criteria for approval.
So you have one mod that says the review meets the guidelines and one mod that says there is a big enough problem with it to point the author.

The policy reads:
Quote:
#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.
Did I reveal anything that was posted in private?

bubba, show me a guideline that states that I MUST put details in ROS.

Look at guideline number 22
Quote:
#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration.
Was it absolutely necessary to censor/edit my thread? Absolutely necessary? Extreme circumstance? What was the extreme circumstance that you removed my text from the view of the female membership? Please explain why YOU violated guideline number 22.
BarebackLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:28 PM   #21
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all the time.
motor is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:22 PM   #22
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarebackLover View Post
There are many ladies that want me gone simply because of my handle.
Believe it or not, I'm not one of them. Although it's my personal opinion, I think the practice of BBFS is downright stupid, disgusting, and it shows the lack of consideration the folks who participate in such events have for other people's health. But ya'll are grown people and know the risks associated with such. But for "me," I would rather see you keep writing reviews on the ladies you creampie. That way I know not to see any guy who has reviewed the same chicks you have. If she's accepting your swimmers, I'm sure she's accepting others.

So when the day comes that you are pissing fire, your dick falls off, you made enough babies to form a new city, or you die-well, I can only sit back and laugh my ass off at all of you and wonder if you all felt it was worth it.

So please keep reporting that you are spreading the legs and spreading the cum.....when all hell breaks loose, at least we know where to look.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I truly believe that.

Respectfully,

Meg
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 07:30 AM   #23
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Meg kinda stole my thunder. Aren't we better served by transparency? Isn't it better to know upfront if a guy wants you to engage in a certain activity, as opposed to waiting to have it sprung on you during a session? If BBL is willing to post his activities with a provider in public, aren't we all (particularly the provider community that supposedly has no access to ROS) better off for knowing?

This paternalistic attitude serves to harm the community more than it helps, IMHO.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:47 AM   #24
Guest040113-02
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
I think the practice of BBFS is downright stupid, disgusting, and it shows the lack of consideration the folks who participate in such events have for other people's health.

I would rather see you keep writing reviews on the ladies you creampie. That way I know not to see any guy who has reviewed the same chicks you have.

So please keep reporting that you are spreading the legs and spreading the cum.....when all hell breaks loose, at least we know where to look.
We have a winner.

The BBFS & GFE+++ reviews/discussions do help those that are looking for such activities. But more important to me, they help those of us with an aversion to it avoid avoid avoid.
Guest040113-02 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 06:58 PM   #25
StJames
BANNED

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeanna View Post
And the secret word is?
BBQ
StJames is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:09 PM   #26
Mr Bill
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
Believe it or not, I'm not one of them. Although it's my personal opinion, I think the practice of BBFS is downright stupid, disgusting, and it shows the lack of consideration the folks who participate in such events have for other people's health. But ya'll are grown people and know the risks associated with such. But for "me," I would rather see you keep writing reviews on the ladies you creampie. That way I know not to see any guy who has reviewed the same chicks you have. If she's accepting your swimmers, I'm sure she's accepting others.

So when the day comes that you are pissing fire, your dick falls off, you made enough babies to form a new city, or you die-well, I can only sit back and laugh my ass off at all of you and wonder if you all felt it was worth it.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I truly believe that.

Respectfully,

Meg

Dang lady. My pants are all stiff. Your my kinda gal.
Mr Bill is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:29 PM   #27
Thibodeaux
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I'd rather you put all the details in the activities section since I dont always have Private access.
Thibodeaux is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women