Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36104
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2011, 09:58 PM   #16
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

^ you lucky girl you ^
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 08:40 PM   #17
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank goodness I was introduced to this site. It's a great learning tool for someone starting out solo.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:18 PM   #18
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
I started on Craigslist Casual encounters. I had no clue what I was doing. My idea of screening was to chat on im until I felt comfortable or ask for a picture and meet in a public place. I was extremely naive.

So I met a guy at the end of the hall when he got off the elevator. Walking to the room, I started small talk. "So, what do you do for a living?" He said, "I might scare you away". I laughed and said, "why, are you a cop?"

Silence

"I promise I'm not vice though"

lol. He saw me a few more times after that.

lol---good one!

I have a regular from Shreveport...He is an accountant for the police dept there...his office is in their builging....he had me verify him by calling the station and asking for him!He became quite a cool client friend!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:41 PM   #19
regulardogwalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

A few years ago when I decided I wanted to get back in the hobby I was living in Texas a couple hours north of Houston. I stumbled across ASPD and, wow, I had a ready source of provider information. So, I did my research and decided GFEJuliiette was the best choice for my first encounter. I called her up and after going through the newby screening we made the date for the following week. The night before I called her to confirm and asked her where in Houston she would be since I would be driving in. She said "Houston?? I live in Nashville." She was touring, and in Houston, when I saw her ad and reviews. I didnt have a clue that girls would go on tour to provide. It all worked out. She was scheduled to tour back to Houston the following week. She was so good. She is still my ATF.
regulardogwalker is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:56 PM   #20
holmes50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Another time several years later I make an appt. with a touring provider at a hotel in Kenner,LA. I walk in the lobby to be greeted by a marquee "Wecolme Louisiana Sheriff's Officer Association." I met my appt. in the restaurant there, all we could do was laugh as we drank coffee. My one hour appt. turned into three, best dayum sex I ever had.
holmes50 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:45 PM   #21
RickForFun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10
Default GFEJuliette

Quote:
Originally Posted by regulardogwalker View Post
A few years ago when I decided I wanted to get back in the hobby I was living in Texas a couple hours north of Houston. I stumbled across ASPD and, wow, I had a ready source of provider information. So, I did my research and decided GFEJuliiette was the best choice for my first encounter. I called her up and after going through the newby screening we made the date for the following week. The night before I called her to confirm and asked her where in Houston she would be since I would be driving in. She said "Houston?? I live in Nashville." She was touring, and in Houston, when I saw her ad and reviews. I didnt have a clue that girls would go on tour to provide. It all worked out. She was scheduled to tour back to Houston the following week. She was so good. She is still my ATF.
Not to hijack the thread, but Juliette is a wonderful person. She and I have had some wonderful times together. We have partied together and traveled together. She doesn't use this board very much and is not as well known as she should be. If you have a chance to see her, you will be rewarded.

Rick
RickForFun is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:54 PM   #22
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16
Default +1

I concur. Juliette is new to ECCIE but has an extensive history on TER and TBD.

So as not to hijack the thread any more than we already have, anyone wanting additional info on her, please use PM.

Back to the OP's topic...

While not necessarily a "funny story", I will say that one of the most unique experiences was from a woman who had learned how to give a "neck and hair" job that was so sensual it was as good as a BBBJ -- no lie !!

She switched between use of neck/shoulder with hair to mouth with such skill that were I not watching, I would not have known.

I have tried to teach that skill to others, and some have actually been pretty good at it, but that first experience of the "neck and hair" job was truly unique, and truly incredible.

Gives me a boner just reminiscing about it !!
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 01:46 AM   #23
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, I just got this odd request a couple of nights ago. By the way, Rick and Holmes, you gentlemen are very special and a true gentleman. I consider myself to be the lucky one to have had the opportunity to spend time with you. Anyway, back to my story. This guy texts me and tells me he is an airline employee and a professional photographer. He tells me that he would exchange a round trip airline ticket or a professional photo shoot with me if I spend time with him. Gee, what an offer. I wonder which offer I should take advantage of. By the way, he never told me his name or which airline he worked for. But, that is ok. I am sure that he is being honest and forthright with me (LOL). If he is a professional photographer, then why is he working at an airline company(he never told me his position). He didn't even give me his name. I suppose I am supposed to believe him. After all, he is a professional right. Most professional photographers don't have a 2nd job. If he is a professional photographer, why can't he accomodate me financially like everyone else? Maybe it is because he is not who he says he is and he thinks I am an idiot. The professional gentlemen that I know and spend time with always fills out my contact form and either callsor emails me. Needless to say, I never wrote him back. What an idiot.
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 10:12 AM   #24
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default CORRECTION

OOPS! It was late when I got in last night. In my former post I meant to say thank you to Rick and regulardogwalker. Please forgive the typo. I also want to thank Ufriend as well, you are always so kind and generous with your words. I have been blessed to meet such nice and wonderful gentlemen. Kisses to all my wonderful friends!

Juliette
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:12 AM   #25
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a client in memphis the other day who was VEY vocal! When he got ready to cross the finish line,he screamed & yelled like he was dying! lol
{when i left later I noticed the maid was staring at me]
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 05:38 PM   #26
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

She was probably wondering what the secret is to make a man howl!!!
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:20 PM   #27
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a similar experience with a gent, I live in a pretty close neighborhood, you know the kind where you say 'pass the salt' and the neighbors passes it to you! Well, I had my bedroom window open with the fan on, and as he is getting close he SCREAMS to high heaven! Said a few choice words between screams too! OMG! Ever since, I make darn sure that window is shut and locked!
Nicolet is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women