Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36104
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2011, 12:53 PM   #16
artifice
Registered Member

I have an even crazier story about a provider too....but it doesnt fit in this thread topic.
artifice is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 07:42 AM   #17
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16
Default Living Vicariously Through Others' Funny Stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by artifice View Post
I have an even crazier story about a provider too....but it doesnt fit in this thread topic.
Then post it in this thread: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=276542

Other than the typical reschedule, I don't personally have any crazy or funny excuses from providers, but in that other thread, I found this one to be quite humorous given the locations are 860 miles apart...

Quote:
Originally Posted by regulardogwalker View Post
A few years ago when I decided I wanted to get back in the hobby I was living in Texas a couple hours north of Houston. I stumbled across ASPD and, wow, I had a ready source of provider information. So, I did my research and decided GFEJuliiette was the best choice for my first encounter. I called her up and after going through the newby screening we made the date for the following week. The night before I called her to confirm and asked her where in Houston she would be since I would be driving in. She said "Houston?? I live in Nashville." She was touring, and in Houston, when I saw her ad and reviews. I didnt have a clue that girls would go on tour to provide. It all worked out. She was scheduled to tour back to Houston the following week. She was so good. She is still my ATF.
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 12:25 AM   #18
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

LMAO .... just a couple weeks ago, the lady finally called 20 minutes past the appointment time and said, "i partied too hard last night."

LOL, it didn't help my feelings , but i think she was honest at least.
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 07:46 AM   #19
CRISTY-CUPPS
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4165
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

One time a guy canceled on me because he says he zipped his manhood up in his fly and cut himself.

I did meet him another time and he was very nice.
CRISTY-CUPPS is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:44 AM   #20
surveyguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I have had to cancel 2 times,

The first time was with Jessica, because during my normal prep for a session I accidentally cut myself shaving (and I don't mean my chin) so for her safety and mine, I thought it best to reschedule... I haven't heard from her again.

And the second time... I setup an appt. With Jackie (the one that travels with tanner and keekie) for an early morning session... Well the night before my (ex) wife received our divorce papers... She went nuts and told her family she wanted to die, so they committed her... So I had to go back to Florida to take care of that situation... Come to think about it, im not sure I ever said anything to Jackie about it until now...
surveyguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:31 PM   #21
herbalist
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I have an insane schedule, and everything sounds like a lie.

"A subsurface sprinkler main broke, it flooded the tenant, and the slab is now broken. I evacuated the building, and I'm calling in a structural engineer..."

"My car got towed."

"My connecting flight was delayed. I missed the connection."

"My wife hacked my hobby email and she's out for blood."
herbalist is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:45 PM   #22
Madame X
Haute Chocolate

User ID: 2030
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick1969 View Post
She thought I was full of it and proceeded to lay into me for giving her one of the lamest excuses she had ever heard.
Stick, you handled that a lot better than I would have! If that had been my dog, and someone tried to chew me out over it, I would have simply told her to shut the f*ck up and hung the f*ck up!

Glad your dog is back on her feet

~Mme X~
Madame X is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women