Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41694
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36063
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2011, 08:12 AM   #1
KatherineVernon
Account Disabled

User ID: 70186
Default How To Impress A Hooker Rules

HowToImpressAHooker Rule #49: Hookers don't give freebies just because you THINK you have a nice cock. My baker has really nice cake pans, but no free cakes for me.

HowToImpressAHooker Rule #53: Chat to him/her for more than 5yrs on and off without EVER making a booking.

HowToImpressAHooker Rule #26: Make a booking once, then think you are entitled to a lifetime of a relationship and sexual advice.

HowToImpressAHooker Rule #27: When you get hung up on for calling after midnight, call back another 5 times, just in case she's changed her mind.

HowToImpressAHooker Rule #42: So you no-showed twice before. Surely she'll take your call this time. Keep trying.

HowToImpressAHooker Rule #12: Tell her how the last hooker gave better head than she did, then push her head down to gag point as you say it.

HowToImpressAHooker Rule #32: Ask her if her daughter's tits are as big as yours.

HowToImpressAHooker Rule #38: Ask her to recommend who they can see next time instead of her. Sharing is caring.

HowToImpressAHooker Rule #72: Send her photo of you having sex with a tranny. That will SURELY make her want to see you again.

HowToImpressAHooker Rule #87
: Promise her a weekly stipend, then when she depends upon it, take it away and show her who's boss. That will ENDEAR you.

HowToImpressAHooker Rule #76: Be UNRELIABLE, UNDEPENDABLE and NEVER keep your word. Try to use him/her as a drug runner for your out-of-control drug habit.

HowToImpressAHooker Rule #18: Keep sending her stupid pictures of you dressed in drag so she can send them to your wife when she's had enough of you.

HowToImpressAHooker Rule #92: Blame her for EVERYTHING that goes wrong, internet outages, your soft cocaine cock, your inablity to turn her on.

HowToImpressAHooker Rule #45: Call her best friend to book a date. That will give them both a good laugh at your expense, before pity for you sets in.

HowToImpressAHooker Rule #52: NEVER, EVER take accountability for your actions. You don't want her to think you might be weak.

HowToImpressAHooker Rule #84: Make sure you are the center of the Universe and her needs are NEVER addressed.

HowToImpressAHooker Rule #50: Keep snorting cocaine until you die from it. She'll be impressed when your wife and kids find you dead in ladies lingerie.

****Now before anyone gets the wrong idea (like I'ma bitch, jaded or pissed off), these were fowarded to me by a good friend.****

I'm just saying.
KatherineVernon is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:21 PM   #2
Guest101311
Account Disabled

User ID: 1607

i absofuckinglutely love this. could you PM me the whole damn thing!!!
Guest101311 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:43 PM   #3
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

what belinda said, yea.
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:23 PM   #4
classyteri
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 88803
My ECCIE Reviews

Ditto on Belinda's words....F'in awesome....also would love the whole list...#62?
classyteri is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:35 PM   #5
KatherineVernon
Account Disabled

User ID: 70186

Yes, Ladies. I will PM you all on this.
KatherineVernon is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:29 AM   #6
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Get the feeling this lady tangled with a cokehead?

It is funny (I notice no gents commenting, c'mon now...yall know this is freakin hee-lair-ee-us)
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:49 AM   #7
Rival
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Whoops. I realize I violated #38 this week with a really great ECCIE provider. Sorry Girl. It makes sense now, but it seemed like a logical Newbie question at the time. To her credit, she did give me some great advice.
Rival is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:20 PM   #8
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Babee:

I just noticed the same thing - except for Rival. It is very funny, but at the same time, it's very good advice to some guys, who probably aren't laughing.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 04:11 PM   #9
bearden-M
Registered Member

bearden-M is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:11 PM   #10
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Bearden,
The lady providers that I know on Eccie are top notch and it's clear if you look at their reviews. We have no idea of the lazy providers you seen and I am sure other client's would love to know who they are when you MAKE A REVIEW.
I will vouch for the ladies that make a big dent in their income when they:
travel ,maintain the up keep of their auto, higher insurance on auto due to extensive traveling, pay for lodging, cosmetic surgery,advertisng, gym fees, medical out of pocket due to not having insurance, taxes higher due to being self employed, and thats just some of the expenses. It's not as lucritive as you would think.
Some providers have more than one job just to take care of their family because they get no child support or benefits with a part time job. Just saying.
There are some providers that give discounts to their regulars and show appreciation.
I am sure the men around here will lead you in the right direction.
Hugs and Kisses
Old 09-05-2011, 10:58 AM   #11
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineVernon View Post
HowToImpressAHooker Rule #53: Chat to him/her for more than 5yrs on and off without EVER making a booking.
I should be embarrassed to admit that I've not only broken this rule, I've stomped it flat, swept up its dust, and ground that dust into close to subatomic particles.

One lady in the St. Louis area and I kept up a chat/email acquaintanceship for about 13 years without ever making a booking.

When I finally got around to asking if she'd be available when I was going to be back in St. Louis visiting family (I was just checking availability, and not even ready to commit yet) her response was so enthusiastic that sealed the deal for me. We met for a couple hours a month later, and had one of the best times ever (well... I know I did. She didn't seem to hate it, though).

I won't keep her hanging for another 13 years, again, for sure.

However, I wouldn't be tempted to break any of the other rules on this list.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:27 PM   #12
leehf321
Account Disabled

just a thought, but if you have your own baker then dont you think you should get the cakes for free?
leehf321 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:06 PM   #13
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

If you own the baker he probaby owns a pussy cat and the trade off is a fair deal,.
The whole population is not in this equation. You funny Leehf
Old 09-05-2011, 09:21 PM   #14
leehf321
Account Disabled

Just didn't want to win the lottery, hire a baker and then find out i still had to pay for the f'n cakes. I'll just make sure that there is a pussy cat in the deal...
leehf321 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:43 PM   #15
guest03271-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

You may want to add:

"If you really, REALLY want a 'Free Ride', ask an Airplane Pilot instead of a Provider... He is more likely to comply with the request... even though it will cost him a LOT more time and money!"

Enjoyed the "Rules"... I can take a hint, and a joke!

magichands
guest03271-3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women