Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41676
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-30-2011, 08:54 PM   #1
Guest010312-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 3481
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry Outed

As many of you already know I've been outed in the New Orleans/Baton Rouge area!! Now it's time for me to tell my side of the story, this is long in order to get the complete story out, please be patient:

About two years ago, my SO had a MySpace page. He unknowingly allowed people to find his page by searching his hobby email address. My personal MySpace page was listed as one of his friends, in addition to several other ladies. Bodilly found this page and recognized me out of all the ladies on my SO’s profile . At this time I did not have my profile restricted to who could see the pics, shame on me. However, it had to be someone who had seen me - to pick me out of all the other ladies - since my face has never been shown in Shelby pics (for the purpose of discretion) until this past Thursday night.

Once Bodilly, (after having a session with me) found my SO's page and followed the link to My personal page, he obtained my first and last name which displayed pictures of me. Bodilly told rpmsouth about it (outing me to RPM, who I've never been in contact with) and at this time RPM let us know about it. RPM also sent an email saying not to worry because he couldn’t get into the profile because it had been secured and therefore he couldn't see mine. I also removed my SO from my myspace account at this time.

After this point, someone who had access to my first and last name (from the old myspace account) shared that information with other providers and guys or downloaded the pics that were only obtained using my first and last name and emailed them out (or as Chella puts it "passed it around"). My real world first and last name had to be used at this point because that was the only way to access my accounts.

We were made aware, my information had been sent out (First and last name and pictures of me and my child), only very recently by another provider, who stated, "Chella had sent emails with my pics of me and my children (I actually only have one), with my real name." My old myspace account never had pictures of me with my family. However, my facebook account did (which was never linked to my SO nor anyone hobby related from day one)

If Chella was not actually the one who did it and I was given false information by the other provider (who PM'd me my full real-life first and last name) then I do apologize to her for the accusations. However, this is not the only reason she’s been banned and I do not take responsibility for her banning!!! I do know for a fact, and he’s even admitted it, that Bodilly DID share my personal information with others. He’s only denied “who” he shared it with, NOT "IF" he shared it. As you see in Chella's post she admits to it being sent to her by someone.

However, according to Chella’s own post of her side of the story: “her social page, which was linked to her boyfriends open page, had been passed around by many of the guys of NOLA,(you know who you are) to many others, providers included." This leaves a very poor taste in my mouth, to know that the guys and girls of New Orleans/Baton Rouge, apparently feel this is acceptable!!!! Stop and consider....... if someone stumbled upon your private real-world information and decided to share it with others you would be furious. Most, if not all of you, would be screaming that you had been outed!!!! Since it appears that many people believe this type of behavior is acceptable I am having to rethink visiting the New Orleans/Baton Rouge area in the future.

Finally, our relationship has never been hidden, only kept off the boards....until recently!!! We know people know and we have no problem with that. However, we've only asked that it be kept off the boards because it has nothing to do with our hobby worlds. Most people have respected that.....two did not!!! Up until now there hasn't been any board DRAMA concerning our relationship, at least not that I have been aware of. We keep our hobby worlds separate from our personal world, as do the rest of you. We would appreciate it if you'd allow us to keep it this way!!!!
Old 08-30-2011, 09:17 PM   #2
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Due to the recent controversy surrounding accusations between members of this board, the opportunity to answer those accusations were given to the two parties involved.

You can read the rebuttal to this post at this link:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=283850

This topic is considered closed by agreement of both parties involved.

Thanks,

Lea Madisson and CausewayCommuter.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women