Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2011, 11:12 AM   #136
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Uh Oh...sorry things didn't work out Hunter.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:04 PM   #137
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Guess you weren't his type of champagne, oh well there is always beer.
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 01:51 AM   #138
levibob56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterGrace View Post
big surprise, no?
Well sorry to hear it, but life goes on. Some of us are here for you and you know who they are! XOXO
levibob56 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 06:45 AM   #139
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

AGAIN? Never!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 03:07 PM   #140
ChuckTaylor
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Would I marry my ATF? Hell NO! Not for the simple fact of what she does or did but because people change by nature. There is too much to distract us from one another and our attention spans are getting shorter and shorter making marriage somewhat of a trap instead the institution of love it once was.

Now a days you can't get married just because of love. Love can fade and then what? It's true, everyone deserves a shot at love but, love is a drug and the withdrawals can be devastating. If a client can have enough unconditional love and acceptance for what his ATF does as well as not have any emotional attachment to who she has or is doing, then it might work between the two. But most guys I think would have some issues in the area of trust.

Trusting or shall I say "hoping" she won't keep doing it if they got married, if that was his request. Every one is wired differently and have different levels of emotional response when it comes to intimacy.

So you would have to ask yourself if you could handle it moralistically, emotionally and psychologically. If not, then it may not be a good idea.

If you really just don't give a crap about what everyone else thinks and you have unconditional love for her no matter what... and would never use it against her in an argument... then maybe it would work.
ChuckTaylor is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 02:30 PM   #141
texasfeet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

If we make and agree upon certain rules, are on the same page financially and i'm getting my needs met, who knows?
texasfeet is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 02:12 PM   #142
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn good thread.. I must say..
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:07 AM   #143
sirDuke
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

It is interesting to see this topic being written about, mainly because I find a hearty percentage of the opinions being shared highly hypocritical. Men are given the freedom and societal encouragement to go out and sexually sample the female population at will. If a woman does it, she is labeled the notorious negative monikers- slut, whore, tramp, etc that are able to overshadow entirely the rest of her personality that has nothing to do with her sexual appetite- such as her ambition, her mind, her intelligence, etc. If a man is successful at bedding many women he is congratulated- seen as having some sort of enviable power, he becomes a Don Juan. Why does a woman being compensated for her sexual appetite and charisma suddenly negate the rest of her personal attributes as being respectable? There are plenty of civilian women I have met who are incredibly intelligent and very sexy simultaneously. Many of these women, if they chose to be providers, could tear the house down- proverbially speaking. Would I still be attracted to them- mentally- emotionally? Why yes, of course- because they are still people, even if they chose to pursue prostitution as an occasional vocation. A woman doesn't make herself more attractive to me by saving the "act" for the guy she thinks will settle down with her. A woman who acts on her natural impulses, sexual or otherwise, seems like someone who I will- in the long run- have a much more satisfying life with. Would someone who had previously been a provider qualify for that category? Sure, she could. If she was intelligent, sexy, funny, and had all of the other great qualities we desire in a woman. So would i marry my ATF? Yes, if she retired because she was ready to. If she is my all time favorite and that translated into a romantic affair that naturally escalated towards exclusivity then why not? Before you married your wife did she sit you down and ask about every single girl you slept with? Every drunken hookup, every infidelity, every girl you got head from? Probably not. Did you sit her down and ask about all of the guys she'd ever slept with? Hell no.
sirDuke is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women