Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
test
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2011, 11:12 PM   #1
RickForFun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10
Default Dunkin Donuts Prostitute

Not too bright as everyone knows this is where Uncle Leo loves to go. lol

Dunkin' Donuts Cashier Used Drive-Thru To Offer Her 'Services,' Police Say
By Dan Fastenberg, Posted Aug 2nd 2011 @ 6:45AM

"Extra sugar" took on a new meaning at Dunkin' Donuts when a cashier converted a Rockaway, N.J., branch of the national chain into a veritable red light district, police say. Melissa Redmond, 29, allegedly was using her night shifts to offer the coffee shop's customers her services as a prostitute on the side.
Redmond was nabbed Monday in what was known as "Operation Extra Sugar," according to a report in the Daily Record of Parsipanny. The incident took place at a branch of Dunkin' Donuts located just off Route 46 in northern New Jersey, some 20 minutes outside of New York City.

"I had gotten an anonymous tip," Detective Sgt. Kyle Schwarzmann told The Press. "She was a night-time employee, supposedly a very good one." (The night shift runs from 9 p.m to 5 a.m.)
The tip, which was handed over to the police six weeks ago, set in motion your classic police sting. First, Schwarzmann parked on site, and noticed that Redmond was making visits to customers' cars. On average, the trips lasted 10 to 15 minutes, he said. Policemen also pretended to be prospective johns, in the market for Redmond's extra service.
Schwarzmann himself posed as a possible client, with Redmond offering at one point to lower her prices for him.
For the doughnut chain, the allegation that one of their stores served as one-woman brothel follows other recent embarrassing publicity. (It had no comment about the incident, when questioned by The Daily Record.) This past week also saw two Romanian nationals charged with stealing more than $17,000 from a Hollis, Queens, branch of Chase bank, according to a report in The New York Times. Their weapon of choice? Dunkin' Donuts gift cards that they were able to re-encode so as to trick the ATM machine.
The bad publicity, however, seems like a minor blip in the wake of brand's successful IPO. Dunkin' Donuts went public on July 27 with their stock valued at $19 a share. The price has already seen a 40 percent jump, with investors giddy over the chain's plans to expand throughout the West Coast and a record of competing successfully against Starbucks.
RickForFun is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:36 PM   #2
LilRed
Simply Just One of a Kind

User ID: 20414
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Operation Extra Sugar.... that's funny. You never know what's going on these days do you???
LilRed is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:41 PM   #3
MrGiz
BANNED

She asked me... would you like to Biggie Size that?

You think... maybe? *Naaaaahhhhhh... can't be... can it!?!?
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:55 PM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:58 PM   #5
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

ooh wish I had known about that dunkin donut ipo thing. oh well.,
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:01 PM   #6
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRed View Post
Operation Extra Sugar.... that's funny. You never know what's going on these days do you???
Yeah you're right, never can tell. I can just imagine though. Thats pretty bold. She brings a customer a coffee and an a roll. Sir for an extra fifty dollars you can get a Blow Job with that, lol. It's almost midnight only patrons in the place are four lonely guys, ones a insomniac he thinks a jelly filled donut will help him sleep. He's so punch drunk from lack of sleep he pays his buck fifty tab with a hundred dollar bill. Our sweet little waitress says " wow a Hundred Dollar Bill", Sir would you like to take your change with a Blow Job, lol.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 03:17 PM   #7
skeeter

Encounters: 28

Maybe she should have advertised specialized individual kolaches
skeeter is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:05 PM   #8
CRISTY-CUPPS
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4165
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well as I always say... F_ _ _ the Police!! I hate em , they dont deserve donuts or anything else. If you dont like my attitude on this sorry
CRISTY-CUPPS is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women