Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60445
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41785
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36167
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-28-2011, 03:24 PM   #31
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

does this pimp thread mean a new race thread is just around the corner?
Old 07-28-2011, 03:36 PM   #32
Guest082613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

The sad truth is that as long as there is a market for under 25 providers, pimps will be there to fill it. With maturity and wisdom, some will figure it out on thier own (as Dannie said she did).

Trying to save them is a fool's errand. I think a lot of the hand wringing over pimps isn't driven by a deep seeded compassion for the girl. It's more the feeling of not wanting to get 'played' by a pimp. I'm sure it's a bit humbling for some guys to find that sweet young thing they were awkwardly flirting with on PM/email was more than likely some dude on the other end pretending to be her.
Old 07-28-2011, 03:43 PM   #33
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

All I'm sayin' is that girl's pimp is obviously not even leaving her with enough money to get her nails done (see first pic)!? WTH is that about?!

I'm sorry, but if I'm workin' my ass off (LITERALLY) I'm keeping every red hot cent of that money honey!

Without completely slandering all of the beautiful young ladies who decide to have a pimp/manager (for whatever reason or another) I will simply agree with THE WISE DANNIE..."You can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves."

This is what I would do if a pimp ever tried to "recruit" me

----> Mmmm, tastes like chicken....
Old 07-28-2011, 04:03 PM   #34
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
does this pimp thread mean a new race thread is just around the corner?
There's a new race? Always the last to know. What do the women look like?
Old 07-28-2011, 05:07 PM   #35
ca1962
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I know this is a serious thread and I usually don't make a big deal about grammar, but... Inreguardless
I don't even know where to begin
Old 07-28-2011, 05:15 PM   #36
aka
Always On

Encounters: 9

Any chance of having LL's identification of pimp tattoo's and Donice's heists as a sticky? I believe it would serve immensely as a heads up. I bet I've seen the crown tattoo but never made the connection. I bet it's good to be King.

I was about to volunteer to lick that Bad Ass off her hind side. So much for that thought now.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:17 PM   #37
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog0311 View Post
Except for the guys that want to "rescue" her from the life of persecution, as long as they give great "service" and the pimp himself stays away from you, no one cares about girls being pimped.
Please do not presume to speak for me. Just because you embellish your reviews does not mean you should embellish what I and every other guy cares or doesn't care about.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:39 PM   #38
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What an interesting thread. Disturbing, however interesting.

Some of us ladies have learned the hard way, we can't help everybody. When those ladies are ready to leave their unique situation, they will.
Old 07-28-2011, 06:39 PM   #39
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanDo01 View Post
It's sad but a lot of guys really don't give a shit about this......
Hell, there are guys who have admitted they prefer them. They know the odds of a no show are less, regardless of the reasons why the girls are guaranteed to show up.

As for the idea that "we'd be shocked at who's pimped", no we wouldn't. We know it very well. That doesn't mean we won't avoid them when we find out. And it doesn't change the fact that a guy who brands his women is clearly the exact type of "manager" that gives us reasons to avoid them.

Also, from Merriam-Webster:

Quote:
Irregardless originated in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its fairly widespread use in speech called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that “there is no such word.” There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless instead.
Old 07-28-2011, 06:43 PM   #40
DFWRaven
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Nice to see Capt. Save-A-Ho has his Super Hero outfit back from the Cleaners.. Ireguardless if she is aware of it or not.. You know her Pimp Daddy aint going to let her be "Saved".. She has to see the path she is on and make the change for herself.. Or it isn't going to happen.. Sad ? Yes.. But True...
Old 07-28-2011, 07:36 PM   #41
TexRich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I use to be anti-pimp, still do not like the pimp, but have now come to realize there is nothing much you can do about them.
Old 07-28-2011, 07:42 PM   #42
gptxman
BANNED

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexRich View Post
I use to be anti-pimp, still do not like the pimp, but have now come to realize there is nothing much you can do about them.
True, you have a better chance of changing the government than changing an illegal activity controlled by the mostly unknown in the background.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly's Angels View Post
And thats exactly my point. Society has their own view on what the "Pimp & hoe" biz is about.....but if you have never been affiliated with it...how do you know? How do you know that every lady that is with a pimp is beat? How do you know that lady wants to be saved? How do you know she is not happy? Your only going by other people's judgements. I'm not siding with anything. I'll give an example of a few ladies I know that had the same pimp. These ladies were spoiled to the core!!! Vacations every other month, fancy cars....I mean all out spoiled. Houses...in their name!!! Cars in their name. Til this day I see their pics on my pages living the lavish life. But then again, I've known ladies to be with pimps and get beat, live in hotel rooms, go without eating. Its crazy. But point being, you can't judge something your not even affiliated with and know nothing about. I'm just an open minded person. I've been around all types of ladies, indy & ladies w pimps. Stop watching movies!!! If your so curious about that side of the biz, yal are pointed out specific ladies that have pimps, why don't you call them and ask. All I'm saying is its too hard to find out who has pimps and who doesn't. Screen tha lady, read her reviews. Stop making judgements on something more than half of you have no clue about.....your just going by what society has labeled it to be...or what movie you watched.
I for one never plan to be a pimp or spend time with one so I know nothing about them. I do agree with Carly and therefore leave the girls alone to live their lives as they see fit. The only thing I hope for in return is that they let me do the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanDo01 View Post
It's sad but a lot of guys really don't give a shit about this......
If you mean will still see a girl even if he knows she has a pimp then I guess I am one of the guys you are referring to above. If I like the way a girl looks and if she has decent reviews that don't sate anything that would scare me away or turn me off to seeing her then I will go see her.

There are two girls that I saw last year. Soon after the board was a buzz about them being pimped out and no one should go see them. Both of these girls were in good health, happy with life and appeared to be in control of their lives. Why should I assume anything other than they were working with a pimp because they wanted to if they were truly pimped out?

I feel every girl is here for one reason or another and how they choose to be here is their choice. If they choose to be independent, managed by a pimp or agency then that is their choice to make.

Now on the other hand if I see a girl and she expresses to me that she has a pimp that is forcing her to do what she is doing and needs help I will do what I can to help her.
Old 07-28-2011, 07:44 PM   #43
TexRich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by gptxman View Post
Now on the other hand if I see a girl and she expresses to me that she has a pimp that is forcing her to do what she is doing and needs help I will do what I can to help her.

How many times has that happened?
Old 07-28-2011, 07:46 PM   #44
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Disreinreguardlessly,

Listing a word as nonstandard is a way that dictionaries concede that a word is in common use, but it still isn't a proper word. 'Ain't' and 'conversate' are technically words, too. String them all together in the same sentence and you sound like a real genius .

Sorry... back to pimpin' hoes and slammin' Cadillac doe's.....
Old 07-28-2011, 07:48 PM   #45
gptxman
BANNED

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexRich View Post
How many times has that happened?

A big fat zero times so far but hey with all the supposedly pimped girls here I guess it could happen.

Besides it's sort a like my dad always told me. You can lead a horse to water but that doesn't mean you can make him drink it. For those of you that don't quite understand that statement it means until someone truly decides they don't want to do something and that they need help your chances of actually helping them is very slim to none.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women