Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41289
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35704
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2011, 05:21 PM   #16
AngelaAspenXXX
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 80080
My ECCIE Reviews

If girls want to instill manners?

Well, My rate doubles if booking within 48 hours so... yea. THAT will get someone's attention. Someone just compared this biz to retail so there ya go... many things in retail price hike if you wait to book. ME TOOOOOO!

My Pussy ain't Pizza Hut

xo- Angela Aspen
AngelaAspenXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:54 PM   #17
Iworkout65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Your truly one special lady who deserves respect. The Temptations said it best in a song"Treat em like a Lady"
Iworkout65 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 02:26 AM   #18
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinde View Post

So, is it "uncivil" for me to call a gal and say: Hi Im flinde. I'm horned up and saw those pink nips in your new ECCIE avatar pic and want some time with you at lunchtime today"? I dont think it is "uncivil" to do so, provided that I am civil while calling.
I wouldn't say your example is uncivil.

While I appreciate the gents that book in advance, I totally understand the itch.

Let me preface by saying I agree with the OP in that, clients should be cordial and respect a lady and her way of doing business. On the other hand, and forgive me if this question sounds condescending but... what could possibly take 2 days to screen someone? I assume one answer is going to be waiting on provider okays. If I waited on provider references for every client that wanted to see me I would probably be missing out on a lot of business and loosing easy-to-book-with-points. A gent with an itch to scratch just might get tired of waiting and book with the lady they have seen before. There have been instances and big drama behind providers deterring their client from seeing another once they find out they have been used as a reference. Dirty I know, but it happens. I rarely ask for provider okays anymore. I am pretty newbie friendly (my spidey-senses shall prevail!). I mean, a hobbyist has to start somewhere! Even though I find little relevance for them, I am always open to promptly give an okay; so feel free to pm me.

Here are some ways to simplify or eliminate waiting for provider ok.

1. Check the gents posts. You can assess if he has congenial qualities by his posting style and phone presence.

2. Check the gents reviews.

3. Sometimes you can quickly call a lady and simply ask. I recommend always shooting the lady a quick pm first. Including the gents handle and your showcase link is a great way to let the lady verify your phone # with your handle so she knows it's a provider calling. It will also help jog the ladies memory of the client if you can tell her how many times, when, and where he saw her. If you ask the gent for this info initially, it might save you time from p.m.ing back and forth with the provider.

4. Ask if the gent has a P411 or date-check (of course)

5. Search for the gents handle in the alerts section.

Over all I think waiting for a provider ok is overrated. One day the guy could be on cloud 9 and the best client ever. He could totally flip the script running on low blood sugar the next encounter and be a total asshole. Even worse, he could be a complete sociopath and see many providers all while gaining the okays and then flip out one day.

So before I get shit for simply stating the other side to screening; I understand the added comfort of an OK, but please don't solely rely on this or let it prolong your TCB. Most of all don't let an OK allow your intuition to fall complacent.

Anyway, if there are any other reasons why screening takes longer than 15 minutes please let me know. I'm really curious. I truly would like to help ladies here feel safe and efficient.
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 08:46 AM   #19
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinde View Post
... a certain very hot fast hardshelled reptile

aka, Rapid Reptile on the half-shell. She was FUN!

Ehh..I always try to plan ahead.., doesn't ever seem to work out that way but at least I try. If there's someone I know I'd like to see and am going to do so within the next few days, I'll get the gears turning.

P411 has alleviated a lot of the hassles of screening, for me in this regard so it's almost an instant green light anymore. Thank you Gina!

but I'm not too worried about booking or not. If I don't make the cut-off time, or if screening can't be completed in time, no biggie. I'm not going to throw a sh*t fit...just try another time down the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelaAspenXXX View Post
My Pussy ain't Pizza Hut

xo- Angela Aspen

Damn, I hope it's not. It'd be kinda cheesy...just sayin'.

Be glad it's not McDonalds, either. "Over 1,000,000,000 served"

Heh!

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:19 AM   #20
TrmaOne
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Great point.. I always send my information well in advance to ease the process. Unfortunately in doing so, some ladies are not as prompt to reply even with a weeks notice. I agree with preemptive planning process, but sometimes that courtesy should extend to all as I feel my time is as valuable as others.
Other times if I happen to have cases cancel or a free afternoon unexpectedly..pre-planning is not really an option.

T-1
Just my opinion.
TrmaOne is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:10 PM   #21
Purrrsia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 39755
My ECCIE Reviews

Just to respond to Flinde's point about being getting an itch and seking relief FAST....I understand that and am completely sympathetic. However, when a gentlemen calls a NEW lady wanting to see her right then and there and expects the screening to be done instantaneoulsy...this can be a problem...unless they have posted reviews. I have seen newbies to the hobby with no references. These gentlemen are willing to do anything and go through any rigorous screening process they need to get in. I usually do employment verification and this has worked well for me.
Purrrsia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women