Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42407
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36833
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2010, 12:34 AM   #46
popimp
Gaining Momentum

Wow I don't know what any of this is about but thanks for the great read!
popimp is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:57 AM   #47
Sarahsmiles
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 151
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmaofaustin View Post
Really?? I guess you all really did lose your minds.. nice guy??? WTF??

This is the same SquireTuck that showed up at GenesisNicoles house UNANNOUNCED??? NO APPOINTMENT?? HE JUST SHOWED UP?

Yeah.. nice guys..
I have been laying low and just reading some of these posts in the various threads...well, as much as I can take in one sitting...and have had no desire to participate until now. I have to agree with VL's comment, however, in that Squiretruck is probably one of the most respectful and polite guys that I have yet to meet and definitely IS one of the nice guys in my book! I can only base that on my own experience and that is exactly what I just did!

I also want to stand up for Sixxbach! In spite of the fact that he and I started off on the wrong foot, he is one of the most intelligent and COOLEST guys that I am lucky enough to have as a good friend in both this hobby life as well as my civie life. He would and has stood up for me in the past so there you go, buddy! (not that you needed my help here but I hope I just made you smile!)

As far as everything else goes, I just hope this all dies down soon....
Sarahsmiles is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:24 AM   #48
buffhunter
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

The climate seems ripe for some animal-hungry, passionate angry sex. Kind of like make-up sex, only better.

But of course, sex is so dirty and nasty, al least if you're doing right...
buffhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:20 PM   #49
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Wow, so much anger and hostility. Down41, your post was on target and made me laugh to boot. How hard is this? The ladies have a good(s) that is available and the guys have a demand for it. Pretty simple. If a lady doesn't want to offer her good(s) to a guy that is her perogative. If a guy doesn't have a desire for a particular ladies good(s) that is his. It takes more than one person to have an argument, so if you don't like what a person is saying you don't have to listen. we are all adults here, I hope, so if we are going to resort to name calling, you would think that we could find something a little more grown up and intense than troll or trollette?? I mean really. I can't say that this hasn't been entertaining, it has, but somewhere it has gotta stop. Down41 made a great attempt at helping it stop. VL has put "I fuck trolls for fun" in her signature (makes you proud to be a troll!). I don't want to hold hands and singing ain't my strong suit so let's all just go back to what we are all here for anyway,wild, gratuitious, sweaty, roll your eyes back in your head, SEX! K!!
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:47 PM   #50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

"Sex and violence are never gratuitous."
-college buddy, responding to a movie review complaining about gratuitous sex and violence in, of all things, Road House.
78704 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:01 PM   #51
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote from Karma

"Listen you old fucking geezer, I don't give two shits about you or your following who seem so willing to drink the Kool-Aid..."

Karma's pics look hot. Anyone have any idea what she would charge to call me an old geezer while she kicked me in the nuts for about 45 minutes?
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:23 PM   #52
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

thanks sarah! well from what I have seen you have stepped your game up! much kudos. but you also know that i tell it like it is.............. oh wait, take the nice guy comment back! we all know where they finish lol
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:29 PM   #53
Joel Goodson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by down41 View Post
Okay, I’ll come out and say a few things. Are you all fucking crazy? I think the current situation here is a lot like the situation in our dysfunctional Congress.

<SNIP!>

I’m not calling for a “kumbaya” (God I hate it when people throw out that phrase on here – you know who you are). Far from it. I love the drama. I’m just saying we all know that this shit is silly, right? Trolls? Troll-ettes? It’s fun to stir shit up but we aren’t taking this serious, right? Right?

All I’m really trying to do is paraphrase what Rodney King said after the riots.

“Can’t we all just NOT get along?”

And, Angelina, you are hotter than hell.
That was a hell of a good read!

If it was still around, I would gladly buy you a beer at the Crazy Lady for the laugh I got off that one. And I agree with you 100%, Angelina is hotter than hell.

The pubic hair on a rainy day poll, the enormous dick guy, the hammer and nail guy...
You left out the, heres the link to her showcase guy.

Dont get me wrong, its all good!
Joel Goodson is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:51 AM   #54
maxhaleys
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Down41, do you have a plane?
maxhaleys is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:12 PM   #55
Guest040810-2
Account Disabled

Am I too late for trolling?
Alex
Guest040810-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:47 PM   #56
buffhunter
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_81 View Post
Am I too late for trolling?
Alex
You can use my weed eater for a trolling motor anytime...
buffhunter is offline   Quote