Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41281
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35701
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2011, 10:35 AM   #16
TrmaOne
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield View Post
I know, and I hate it when you ask them for some info and they are like, well I would rather not because (insert whatever here). It's like, well then, I would rather not see you then! LOL Like why should I go out of my way when you won't go out of yours!
Always trust your instincts and if they really want to see you they will make whatever requests you need available. Keep doing what you do.
TrmaOne is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 05:15 PM   #17
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skypilot1945 View Post
It matters not what kind of business you are in. People are absolutely lazy. They can have all the information in the world right in front of them and they will still ask stupid questions that if they would just read the info provided them they would know the answers already.
+1 Agreed
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 10:59 PM   #18
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Pepper there's wording in showcases? . . . . FML all this time I thought the feature was just a way to let you perv some eye candy!
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:42 AM   #19
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

Pepper_Springfield is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 01:01 PM   #20
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I'm imagining Pepper pumping her fists and her pig tails flapping, while she rants. I love it!
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:05 PM   #21
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Ok, so for the people who get on here and read and are not registered: Obviously you can't see the info in our showcase because you are not registered. Well, I suggest doing more research before asking providers things that will make them uncomfortable. You can look at other websites, read most of the reviews, etc. Don't get all offended when we don't want to answer and ask you to research. If you are annoyed that you cant find the info you are looking for then register so you can see it, or if not, tuff titty said my kitty! Well, end of small, teeny weeny rant. Ciao!

Sounds like somebody shook up the Pepper shaker
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:24 PM   #22
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

He did! I was annoyed! We made an appointment and I was really nice even though he had told me he is young, which I normally don't like to see because most of the time they are immature, as he was. Anyway, then I make an appt and then he is like, wait, where are u pierced? Im just thinking, what will that matter when your cock is in my mouth???? I was like "excuse me?" Like I was just wondering, are u really asking such a stupid question when Ive already said you could come over and you are young and a newbie. I felt bad for him cause he contacted me before for a double with me and my friend and it didn't work out. So after all my being nice, he starts acting dumb. When I asked him to research he was like, "WOW" and I was thinking, wow yourself Really, there was a little more to it, but that was one of the things that annoyed me. So he cancelled and Im glad he did because I wanted to cancel on him and felt bad for him cause he sounded excited about the appt. I thought, maybe he is dumb, but I wont notice it when he is here. Anyway that got me thinking about what they could and could not see.
Pepper_Springfield is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:47 PM   #23
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter1a View Post
Pepper, if a prospect calls you and is so dumb as to have not done fundumental research he is probably too poor to afford the services of a high class courtesan. If he further can not afford Premium Access how can he afford you.

Shooter,
That statement is fucking ridiculous. You have determined that because someone doesn't want to do research that he is to poor to hobby. One doesn't have anything to do with the other.

I agree with Pepper and how she handled it. Her rant was a very nice way to point these people in the right direction. I doubt it will work but it was worth a try.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:54 PM   #24
roxiestarr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 82922
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
I know, and I hate it when you ask them for some info and they are like, well I would rather not because (insert whatever here). It's like, well then, I would rather not see you then! LOL Like why should I go out of my way when you won't go out of yours!
This, so much!
roxiestarr is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:56 AM   #25
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
He did! I was annoyed! We made an appointment and I was really nice even though he had told me he is young, which I normally don't like to see because most of the time they are immature, as he was. Anyway, then I make an appt and then he is like, wait, where are u pierced? Im just thinking, what will that matter when your cock is in my mouth???? I was like "excuse me?" Like I was just wondering, are u really asking such a stupid question when Ive already said you could come over and you are young and a newbie. I felt bad for him cause he contacted me before for a double with me and my friend and it didn't work out. So after all my being nice, he starts acting dumb. When I asked him to research he was like, "WOW" and I was thinking, wow yourself Really, there was a little more to it, but that was one of the things that annoyed me. So he cancelled and Im glad he did because I wanted to cancel on him and felt bad for him cause he sounded excited about the appt. I thought, maybe he is dumb, but I wont notice it when he is here. Anyway that got me thinking about what they could and could not see.
I applaud you of least taking the time to have that discourse with him. Sounds to me like he was just too scared to follow through and was looking for a way out. I remember being scared with my first...I was like "I'll call you from a pay phone." and she was like "Ok honey, I got this new gadget, it's called a pager, just buzz me when your on your way".
Sa_artman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women