Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60308
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35796
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2011, 04:34 PM   #16
guest031012
Account Disabled

User ID: 2365
My ECCIE Reviews

I get SOOOO turned on by a man in a suit. Omg.
I should offer discounts for guys who show up dressed in a suit...

Sorry for the hijack haha
I'd look at Nordstrom or even Macys
guest031012 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:19 PM   #17
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Depends on your price range. I buy my suits at Neiman Marcus. They carry Brioni. $5 K a suit. Back when I had to stretch things I went to Jos. Bank. For the standard blue blazer I still wear Brooks Brothers. But stay away from their outlet mall. I saw a special several years ago and they speciffically called BB out saying it wasn't the same quality of matetrial. I thought there was some stitch out line somewhere that nobody could tell. I don't know why they don't have a store here. I was in the DFW airport last week and they even have a store there.
derek303 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:28 PM   #18
Baloney Pony
Valued Poster

Location: Undisclosed Location...where The Hobby is curiously absent
Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyCanasta View Post
I don't know if there are any here in ATX (I'll bet there is) but I got some really great suits at a resale/consignment shop up in DFW... and it was a good place to unload the old suits I had. I think I only ended up spending a few hundred bux on three suits after trading in two.

Of course, I had to get them tailored but that's true of just about any suit if you want it to fit right.

Howdy, Folks!

Ever since I read of a fellow working in a high end haberdashery doing the following, I thought - "WOW - this is a GREAT idea..."

Go to estate sales/yard sales/thrift stores - in that order.

Look at the fabric, and the construction. If you know nothing about fabrics and construction, take a friend along who does(I have a lady friend that took one look at a suit I had, and not only told me the type of fabric, but where it came from, what year it had been woven, and where it had been tailored. NAILED it - It had come from overseas. On a good day, she can tell what textile mill the fabrics came out of, or if it was some sort of custom weave. When I go suit shopping, I take her for dinner and shoe shopping. I come out WAY ahead...)

Find your size, or if possible - a size or two bigger.

Pay a good tailor to then tailor the suit to your form.

If you do it right - you can in theory get a suit for less than $100 that looks and fits like a $5000 suit. Only you will know the difference(and maybe my buddy ).

If you get a conservative cut, it'll last you for years.

Pricing examples - I found a custom made top coat that was WAY too big for me in a thrift store a while back. FIVE BUCKS.

I bought it, and gave it to the nephew of a friend of mine that moved to Chicago. He loves it and looks GREAT in it, and his aunt and uncle recognized it as about a $2000 coat.

Also - look at Austin Freecycle - http://groups.freecycle.org/AustinFreecycle/description

You may be able to get a wardrobe that says you make a million a year for FREE.

[Again - get the stuff tailored.]

Good luck!
Baloney Pony is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:40 AM   #19
shaft.drive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek303 View Post
I still wear Brooks Brothers. But stay away from their outlet mall. I saw a special several years ago and they speciffically called BB out saying it wasn't the same quality of matetrial
The outlet stores here carry cheaper lines than what their traditional lines are
shaft.drive is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women