Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70624
biomed162009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453174
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48239
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37156
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2011, 08:45 PM   #1
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! Handle please!!!!!!!

I do not like(hate is a strong word)when guys text me with no handle(I can't tell who it is!!)asking the three words that us ladies probably are no stranger of-ready for it?........"ARE YOU AVAILABLE?"........I can understand if the gentleman wants a quickie.........but I DO NOT "provide" "quickies" Most of you Gents say "Hi, This is "kittycatcher"(fake handle)"Are you available?"..............I really appriciate ya'll doing that............saying just "ARE YOU AVAILABLE?" doesn't make me happy!!!!........First of all I will NEVER be "Just Available"...........I only see people by appointment so I can plan and hold off on certain things(like masterbation(which I do almost daily)so I really want it)and so I can be all fresh and clean.........Am i just weird??? I'm not trying to be a bitch-but I just don't like it!!

This isn't directed to ya'll nice Gent's-it's directed to the ones that refuse to give their handle unless I tell them if I am available first-handle first!!!!!!!
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:46 PM   #2
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 208

Makes sense to moi.

SF
SpursFan is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:51 PM   #3
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

That annoys me also! Im like, ummmm, who are you?
Pepper_Springfield is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:06 PM   #4
tribalneo
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Hmm in all honestly, I don't know if I have just texted someone with out giving my name or handle first. I may have done that a time or two but I really can't remember, but now I know how to be a better gentleman
tribalneo is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:07 PM   #5
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Makes plenty of sense.

Might I offer, as an explanation - not an excuse - that perhaps some gents, who are not using a hobbby phone, are reluctant to have their handle in a text that is tied to their phone number and thus their real world persona. Of course, that is their problem, not yours.

The convenience of texting comes with responsibilities. It is proper that you stated your wishes in this matter - be sure to include the requirement in your ads.
FootLong is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:17 PM   #6
alexxxia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45135
My ECCIE Reviews

Karla
I totally agree . . It doesn't take much to add a Name And Handle.
I dont get it . . . So many of us will request that type of introduction, but yet our request is not met?

Is it possible that maybe they dont wish to disclose their info unless the possibility of meeting has a promising opportunity? Who knows.

None the less, "Thank You!" to all of the Curtious, Considerate and Respectful Gentlemen who DO accomodate our requests.

Hugs & Kisses to you ALL
alexxxia is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 03:49 AM   #7
Guest072013
Account Disabled

User ID: 4651
My ECCIE Reviews

i also get alot of that followed by me asking "who is this?" response of " a friend" ...lol geez...and they get mad at me when i dont respond back?lol
their loss.
it would be so helpful in that first text to tell us who u r... IMHO

licks and kisses
Guest072013 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:36 AM   #8
pixelwarrior
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Thanks for letting me know. When you text me, your name appears. I added you to my contacts. Now that I know, promise to add the handle when texting
pixelwarrior is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:23 AM   #9
c0nway
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Not that I've ever texted without including handle - but I guess you can't just assume that they add you to their contacts PW. ;( hehe
c0nway is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 11:27 AM   #10
Guest101114
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootLong View Post
Makes plenty of sense.

Might I offer, as an explanation - not an excuse - that perhaps some gents, who are not using a hobbby phone, are reluctant to have their handle in a text that is tied to their phone number and thus their real world persona. Of course, that is their problem, not yours.

The convenience of texting comes with responsibilities. It is proper that you stated your wishes in this matter - be sure to include the requirement in your ads.
I understand all of that hon-yes most pm saying their number-but these are just the random just registered members mostly and probably young punks-but it doesn't bother me most the time lol I just block them
Old 04-24-2011, 11:30 AM   #11
Guest101114
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelwarrior View Post
Thanks for letting me know. When you text me, your name appears. I added you to my contacts. Now that I know, promise to add the handle when texting
Your different honyour one of my VIP's
Old 04-25-2011, 05:40 AM   #12
Drtry2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Not using a handle is silly....unless you know the provider has your number stored.

On the other hand, I have used this mode of communication before all with providers I have seen and I think will know my number. Sometimes we men get an itch and need to scratch it right then.

There are many providers that say by appointment only that will accept this type of communication.
Drtry2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:53 AM   #13
Gulf2
Account Disabled

I'm sure this makes you want to spit nails, given how much communication you must receive in a single day. I'm not sure how to handle it, your approach is probably best.

The only other way I can think of is to tell every client you see that you simply cannot reply to all texts therefore you choose to reply to only those from established friends. And remind him to include his handle to ensure that you recognize him as such. Any other texts, you know they are coming from gents you haven't seen before and therefore can be ignored.

Gentlemen, if all we want to know is if she is "available" then we ought to expect the answer is always "no" unless we're willing to give her some level of comfort that she's not talking to the IRS audit team. LOL.

Good post.
Gulf2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:20 PM   #14
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

i sooo know what you mean karla.
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women