Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48627
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2011, 06:28 PM   #1
Jessy Stone
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2453
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I'd like to apologize..

..for what I see as a mild hobby infraction on my part. This ad http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=201778 is kind of a self bumped ad from this ad http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=190512. Yes, I was in a hurry. And no I don't post many ads. But I should have put my Availability, days and hours in both of them. This oversight on my part may have cost some of you guys time. I'm not doing it now because this is not an ad. I wanted to do something nice for the guys of eccie who may have been on the edge of interest in regards to me. I just kind of over extended myself in a way. Nothing bad happened and I didn't miss any appts or anything like that. But my responses to the pm's were less then planned and I was to pressed for time to do the PM-screening-hokie-pokie. But I wanted to respond in a timely manner so you could move on if you needed too for whatever reason. *I will admit I do loose interest after a few back n forths if it looks like window shoppers not going anywhere, thats just me. Thats normal for me though. This is not what happened.

What did happen was just one of those things. I got slammed with calls,pms and emails. Hobby, work, family and other still all at the same time.
I don't get to hobby as much as I would like as it is, some of that is on me. Some best laid hobby days just fall to pieces at the last min.<- usually not on my end,lol. I too would like to play more and be disappointed less if ya know what I mean. I do value your hobby time as much as mine.

I try hard to stick to a schedule that will work comfortably for me, allowing me to offer a certain quality of service. This includes quality responses. And this is where I failed.

Already, some of this is not coming out right in print. So I'll quit.

Undeserved shortness and incorrect answers on my part was the result.
If I was short with you in anyway, I'm very sorry.

PS,
I know a website could hold all my info and other specifics but more often then not it was not read. So I pulled the site. It was frustrating to put the info there and have it ignored.
Jessy Stone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women