Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163191
Yssup Rider60843
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36941
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2011, 05:11 PM   #31
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Joey, congrats on beating the big *C* and taking the initiative to losing the weight. Please don't disrespect yourself, or the many men and women who serve this great country, just because you're frustrated with the system.

Like some here have stated...there are many other ways to serve if that's your goal. Don't let this one setback keep you from your dreams...you're a fighter that's obvious and maybe there's a bigger plan for you! Look forward...and keep fighting! Best of luck to you!

Quote:
Personally I can't understand why anybody would want to give up their free will and be a pawn of this screwed up country that sticks its nose repeatedly where it doesnt belong. Sorry!
PaganGuy...because they know what the PRICE OF FREEDOM is.
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:21 PM   #32
PaganGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

The end product of 'freedom' should be PEACE. not the freedom to arbitrarilly decide which ethinc groups and religious fanatics we don't like and waste over 50% of our resources endlessly and ineffectively fighting them to no end while our domestic sutuation goes to hell. I'm a strict isolationist.. defense is not offense.. our troops should be here and only here ready to protect us from .. something.. I dunno what really... not out looking for trouble.
I know my anarcho-hippie perspective is extremely unpopular, especially here.. but that's freedom, not saluting the flag and turning a blind eye to injustices perpetrated in its name.
PaganGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:25 PM   #33
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

And that should be a topic for its own thread.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:19 PM   #34
PaganGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

True..too political.. again, I appoligize for hijacking. More in the spirit of the thread though, I do sympathise with the OP.. because that is how this risty machine operates with little regard for the individual. A close friend of mine loved the Navy and was booted after 16 years for being overweight. He was a nuclear electrician and incredible at his job and they just wanted to cut out some people from getting their retirement and started randomly plucking people out. He does the exact same job at the shipyard now for better money (except for the loss of bennies and pension which eats him up). I couldnt work for a company that values people so little is what Im saying.
PaganGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:28 PM   #35
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

rules and regulations are everywhere folks....

.....have a very good friend who bitched and moaned about not being allowed to grow his hair long and not being allowed to have a beard ===> so he got mad one time and got out at 16 years noting he was going "to make Jesus look like a lifer".

..........really had a hard time finding a job and finally was offered a rather good one with one of the cable companies.

Did have a caveat though ===> yes-he had to get his hair cut if he wanted the job!!! Guess what?? He's now one of their middle management Supervisors...
Guest083013 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women