Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48627
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2011, 03:05 AM   #16
Bibi Joy
Account Disabled

User ID: 11216
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Bibi Joy is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 10:11 AM   #17
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You might want to also make it a *fact*, that women who have sex continuously, don't have as much pussy control or tightness as those who don't. You can't make one aspect a fact w/o making the other a fact as well. Just sayin'.
Damn what would men do.....

What *fact* I do know from 20 years of personal experience. Is that a woman can have as much sex, enjoy continuous pleasures of fisting and still be tight as fucking hell. It's all about pussy control, kegal exercises and constant masturbation (as that helps keeps those muscles nice & tight)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
Lmao@Bibi!

I know for a *fact* that women who continually *fist* do not have as much control or tightness as someone who does not...just sayin'.

Bibi,
Nice to see my rubber fist got some attention. And you need to push the thumb in before you insert the fist.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 11:01 AM   #18
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

As a demonstration of my commitment to this community, and as a public service, I will offer the "tiger cub" as an objective measure of tightness. Just PM me.
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 06:09 PM   #19
phantomdr
Registered Member

Sorry, have to add my 2 cents...having enjoyed both DP and fisting with ladies in and out of the hobby, they have been the ones with the BEST muscle control. While I'm sure there are exceptions, my experience has been that just because one can open for a hand, doesn't mean they can't still be tight around a pencil...just sayin'
phantomdr is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 06:18 PM   #20
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn straight!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomdr View Post
Sorry, have to add my 2 cents...having enjoyed both DP and fisting with ladies in and out of the hobby, they have been the ones with the BEST muscle control. While I'm sure there are exceptions, my experience has been that just because one can open for a hand, doesn't mean they can't still be tight around a pencil...just sayin'
Old 03-07-2011, 07:07 PM   #21
Guest071711
Account Disabled

User ID: 44797
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
It's about how one takes care of her pussy and keeps those muscles working even hen she's not having sex.
The Vag!na is a muscle; must excersize
The thought of dp kinda turns me on!
Especially the idea of the guy's leg accidently rubbing the other's.
Maybe ill try it one day.....
Guest071711 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:13 AM   #22
I_Caraway
Registered Member

Kegels!!! Remember the 4 "T"s: Tighten That Twat & Tone! I love to fist women. But the woman has to be relaxed and ready. Those who are accepting tend to have waves of orgasms that can only occur when they are completely filled. Start slowly and work up to it - stretching out little by little...it could take weeks to get there. Do your kegels!
I_Caraway is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:27 AM   #23
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Caraway View Post
Kegels!!! Remember the 4 "T"s: Tighten That Twat & Tone! I love to fist women. But the woman has to be relaxed and ready. Those who are accepting tend to have waves of orgasms that can only occur when they are completely filled. Start slowly and work up to it - stretching out little by little...it could take weeks to get there. Do your kegels!
Your Both spot on! And one useful tool to help aid in making sure you do plenty of kegel exercises is walking around in a dress or skirt, no panties, all while doing your shopping & errands with a Ben Wa ball inside your wet pussy. The key is to tighten those muscles and hold it up there all day and never let it fall out.

I_Caraway, your correct, a woman has to relax, she also has to be the guide. It's not something a man can control nor be forceful about.
It's NOT about the fist being larger than a cock. So all ya'll who say in the back of your minds, "WTF, if a woman enjoys a fist how the fuck is she going to enjoy my cock".
Understand it's ALL about the feeling of the bone structure in the fist and how it massages the wall of her vaginal canal unlike a cock can and it's a totally different kind of orgasm & rush. The cock & the fist are both wonderful sex toys for a woman. Just of different feelings that bring on different shock waves of orgasm.
AND when your done feeling her muscles clamped around your fist & forearm which is NOW wet with her juices. You slowly pull out and insert some ice cubes or Popsicle and cool down her hot pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
The Vag!na is a muscle; must excersize
The thought of dp kinda turns me on!
Especially the idea of the guy's leg accidently rubbing the other's.
Maybe ill try it one day.....
Old 03-08-2011, 11:59 AM   #24
LivingLarge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Wicked Milf, You rock. Wish you are in my area, because you are fun sweetheart.
LivingLarge is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 04:18 PM   #25
tim_29m
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

When Wicked talks like that it makes me all tingly inside!!!
tim_29m is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:10 AM   #26
Jessy Stone
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2453
My ECCIE Reviews

You all must have really small hands,lol.
Jessy Stone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women