Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Today, 11:05 AM   #31
Foxtrotdancer
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Technically, nursing home nurses are actually pooper scoopers.

Fox, you simply set yourself up for all of this.
You can stop anytime.
Please Mods forgive this but I'm simply responding to an ex Mod. Bullying has got to stop. It's running people away. What place wants that? Just a little education. CNA's and PCA's wipe ass. Nurses rarely do it. LVN's are practically extinct . It's RN's.They mostly chart. You'll never see a nurse practitioner wiping a patients ass. We manage nurses and assist doctors in care plans to get your ass out of our facility, whether a hospital, nursing home or hospice. Why does everyone here say toodles?
Foxtrotdancer is online now   Quote
Old Today, 11:32 AM   #32
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxtrotdancer View Post
Popular here. To the women I have talked to he is not well liked bcd. Some say borderline weird but those are their words not mine.
[ Record scratch ]
Die meisten menschen bezahlen diese frauen für unverbindliche ausschweifungen oder wenn sie gesellschaft bevorzugen. Aber nicht du. Die Tatsache, dass Sie JEDE Zeit damit verbringen, sich über andere männer zu unterhalten .... ist gelinde gesagt beunruhigend
: Most people are paying these women for no strings debauchery, or if you prefer companionship. But not you. The fact that you spend ANY of your time engaged in conversation about other men is .... disturbing to say the least :
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old Today, 11:40 AM   #33
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Aber lassen sie uns den einzelnen nicht beschämen. Stattdessen sage ich, lasst uns die tatsache feiern, dass sie offen genug sind, um zu verraten, dass sie ein Hahnrei sind
: But let us not kink shame the individual. Instead I say let us celebrate the fact that they open enough to share they are a cuck :

Um den Huren das mentale trauma einer tatsächlichen begegnung mit Foxtrotdancer zu ersparen, präsentieren wir eine künstlerische darstellung einer begegnung mit Foxtrotdancer
: In the interest of saving the whores the mental trauma of actually meeting Foxtrotdancer, we present an artistic representation of an encounter with Foxtrotdancer :
Old Today, 11:57 AM   #34
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Please Mods forgive this but I'm simply responding to an ex Mod. Bullying has got to stop. It's running people away. What place wants that? Just a little education. CNA's and PCA's wipe ass. Nurses rarely do it. LVN's are practically extinct . It's RN's.They mostly chart. You'll never see a nurse practitioner wiping a patients ass. We manage nurses and assist doctors in care plans to get your ass out of our facility, whether a hospital, nursing home or hospice. Why does everyone here say toodles?
Okkk pooper scooper at the old folks home

Toodlez…
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old Today, 11:59 AM   #35
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Das nächste mal kaufst du ihr nicht den billigen Florasis Blühen Rouge. Holen Sie sich Cle´ De Peau
: Next time don't buy her that cheap ass Florasis Blooming Rouge. Get Cle De Peau :
Old Today, 01:13 PM   #36
Foxtrotdancer
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
Das nächste mal kaufst du ihr nicht den billigen Florasis Blühen Rouge. Holen Sie sich Cle´ De Peau
: Next time don't buy her that cheap ass Florasis Blooming Rouge. Get Cle De Peau :
Lol. Your reputation precedes itself Dorian and you already know so that is it in a nutshell. Remember, I only responded to you. I have never sought you out so you do the math on that. Who is on who mind?! You know it's the truth. That's all that matters. And most folks know it's the truth but are only defending you because I'm the flavor of the month to Bully. News flash I grew up in a trailer park. Had to scrap every day to survive so nothing here or at work will ever faze me. So it's kind of pointless. You Sir fully knows your reputation with the females. Please post this on ourhome2. I dare you. To look at your own skin and post German Hitler shit is outright egregious
Foxtrotdancer is online now   Quote
Old Today, 01:40 PM   #37
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Lol. Your reputation precedes itself Dorian and you already know so that is it in a nutshell. Remember, I only responded to you. I have never sought you out so you do the math on that. Who is on who mind?! You know it's the truth. That's all that matters. And most folks know it's the truth but are only defending you because I'm the flavor of the month to Bully. News flash I grew up in a trailer park. Had to scrap every day to survive so nothing here or at work will ever faze me. So it's kind of pointless. You Sir fully knows your reputation with the females. Please post this on ourhome2. I dare you. To look at your own skin and post German Hitler shit is outright egregious
Says the guy who thread is about bullying and crying when a female quotes your ass Lol the irony…
Cendell M is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women