Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42487
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Today, 05:43 AM   #1
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Weekend at Biden's; Israel Gits 'er Dun edition

Basically; Biden was at the beach

Komrade Kamala was at a Beyonce concert

While Israel was hard at work alone - again.
Quote:
As Israel engages in targeted military action against Iran, President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris are facing backlash for prioritizing personal engagements — Biden’s weekend trip to Delaware and Harris’s Texas rally featuring Beyoncé — amid growing concerns that a lack of U.S. leadership at such a crucial moment could further destabilize the Middle East.

Israel’s current offensive actions against Iranian military sites have triggered high alert across the region, yet President Biden and Vice President Harris have remained engaged with personal and campaign-related activities, raising concerns about the administration’s handling of an escalating crisis.

The Harris “rally” in Houston tonight has been described as essentially a free Beyoncé concert in her hometown, reportedly costing the campaign millions at a time when polling shows serious challenges in key battleground states...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old Today, 06:54 AM   #2
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Tip Toe-ing through the tulips...

In a statement, the IDF said:
Quote:
A short while ago, the IDF completed precise and targeted strikes against military targets in a number of areas in Iran. Our planes have safely returned home.

The strike was conducted in response to the attacks by the Iranian regime against the State of Israel and its citizens in recent months. The retaliatory strike has been completed and the mission was fulfilled.

Based on intelligence, IAF aircraft struck missile manufacturing facilities used to produce the missiles that Iran fired at the State of Israel over the last year. These missiles posed a direct and immediate threat to the citizens of the State of Israel. Simultaneously, the IDF struck surface-to-air missile arrays and additional Iranian aerial capabilities, that were intended to restrict Israel’s aerial freedom of operation in Iran.

Iran fired hundreds of missiles directly toward the State of Israel during two attacks in April and October, and funds and directs terrorist activity through its terror proxies throughout the Middle East, in order to attack the State of Israel and its citizens.

Alongside Iran’s efforts to attack the State of Israel, Iran acts to undermine regional stability and security, and the global economy.

The IDF has a range of offensive operational capabilities, some of which were deployed today during the strikes on strategic assets deep within Iranian territory.

The State of Israel reserves the right to defend its citizens if the Iranian regime continues attacks against the State of Israel and its civilians.

The IDF is conducting ongoing situational assessments and is ready to conduct defensive and offensive action.

There is currently no change to the Home Front Defensive Guidelines. The public is asked to continue following the guidelines...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old Today, 06:59 AM   #3
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

The Biden administration’s greatest achievement was informing the public that the office of the presidency is wholly unnecessary when occupied by a machine candidate.

That map…. Esfahan is Iran’s nuclear facility. Israel has potentially set them back decades. This is a good thing, but the mullahs are gonna be plenty pissed.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women