Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70781
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60765
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 02:03 PM   #1
Thefootlover4her
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default WNY Strip Clubs: Crapshoot, Games and Videotape

I'm strongly considering passing up on the strip clubs locally as a general rule of thumb. The girls often want tips on top of the costs of dances and will often bring it up during the dance which based on my response as to whether or not I'll give it and how much influences their performance and/or activities (which they usually market as being ok with until they throw in the curveball of wanting more money after good money was spent.) Getting asked about dances is obnoxious. Usually it's the one's who bring up dances within 2 minutes who are the biggest letdowns. Then of course there's the buying of shots which at over $10 for most good ones gets old quick. It's like, 'hey, don't sit next roe me if that means you expect me to help you get drunk for free.' It's worse when the club is almost empty and there are few guys to try to hustle. On the other hand, when it's not packed, you may find a more liberal stripper who allows a lot of casual touch, lap sitting, lounging together, etc. All in all, quality control has gone down. Customer service of a stripper has always been generally C- overall but with these girls now expecting $300-500 for an hour of hanging out outside the club to meet your club-like activities but just in a private setting, it's a joke. And smile, you're on candid camera as they'll sometimes pull out a phone to show the interaction with the customer including in the back room to have content for their OnlyFans and Twitter stories.

Fellas, always spend money on yourself v. ungrateful & unethical women. Only spend money on women whom you view it as a treat to spend on because you appreciate the service. It'll always feel better when you put your 💰 towards your pragmatic interests over your mismanaged habits even in the hobby field.
Thefootlover4her is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:38 PM   #2
eazyp79
Gaining Momentum

Well said. Sad state of affairs at the local clubs. Pickens are slim, though the girls aren't. The problem with Canada is girls are super pushy. It's cut-throat when there's more girls than customers. They have no shame to offer you extras in the first minute of meeting you, as well as rub your junk. I'll stick with the Asian cat houses or a reputable SP.
eazyp79 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM   #3
Luvbubbles
Premium Access

Encounters: 65

It has been a few years, but the last time I went to the club on Sawyer, they had walk thru metal detectors,Alexander's will be closing. Sure miss Fawn at Solid Gold/24Karat!
Luvbubbles is offline   Quote
Old Today, 07:19 AM   #4
Thefootlover4her
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvbubbles View Post
It has been a few years, but the last time I went to the club on Sawyer, they had walk thru metal detectors,Alexander's will be closing. Sure miss Fawn at Solid Gold/24Karat!
I went to Sawyer this week which inspired the post. Fire time I had been there since 2019 under the previous club name. Same metal detectors but dancer attitudes are much worse than before.
Old Today, 07:49 AM   #5
puckinbuff
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

It's been at least 10 years since I've been in a strip club and probable 15 since my last dance.
puckinbuff is offline   Quote
Old Today, 08:06 AM   #6
Thefootlover4her
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckinbuff View Post
It's been at least 10 years since I've been in a strip club and probable 15 since my last dance.
I don't think you're missing anything in WNY.
Old Today, 08:55 AM   #7
Nick4996
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

I just don't understand why anyone in the Buffalo area wouldn't head up to Niagara CA to the Downer as that is AAA strip club tier (both for the money and for the quality). Sure, they're still strippers who's sole goal is to extract the maximum $'s, but it's a better class of fleecing.

I'm in central NY, so that's a bit too far of a hike for a casual evening. Whenever I find myself overnight in Buffalo or Niagara, I always get up to the great white north.
Nick4996 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 09:07 AM   #8
Thefootlover4her
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyp79 View Post
Well said. Sad state of affairs at the local clubs. Pickens are slim, though the girls aren't. The problem with Canada is girls are super pushy. It's cut-throat when there's more girls than customers. They have no shame to offer you extras in the first minute of meeting you, as well as rub your junk. I'll stick with the Asian cat houses or a reputable SP.
Usually the biggest letdown from AMP's is if they have to cut the time short due to being too busy. Worst that usually happens is an hour is cut to 50 mins with a vague promise of "next time" that never goes fulfilled. But with frequency things can even themselves out with AMP's especially based on the rapport being proportionate to activities and tip. And at least there's a HE.
Old Today, 09:11 AM   #9
Thefootlover4her
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick4996 View Post
I just don't understand why anyone in the Buffalo area wouldn't head up to Niagara CA to the Downer as that is AAA strip club tier (both for the money and for the quality). Sure, they're still strippers who's sole goal is to extract the maximum $'s, but it's a better class of fleecing.

I'm in central NY, so that's a bit too far of a hike for a casual evening. Whenever I find myself overnight in Buffalo or Niagara, I always get up to the great white north.
Some days or nights aren't as permissable to visit Canada. Sometimes you're just a local dude looking for some mid day random fun and want to check out a scene that you've been curious about. 'Does such and such still work there? 'I wonder what girls they have their now.' Those are some thoughts going on. Also, everyone isn't as experienced with Canadian strip club culture. We know it's nude and much more stuff happens but it may not be as simple to get into within an initial visit or two. Probably a good investment to consider as a general alternative when inclined to be in that environment.
Old Today, 09:12 AM   #10
Thefootlover4her
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefootlover4her View Post
I went to Sawyer this week which inspired the post. Fire time I had been there since 2019 under the previous club name. Same metal detectors but dancer attitudes are much worse than before.
First* time, not fire time.
Old Today, 10:34 AM   #11
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

maybe the problem ...aints the clubs

...maybe the ...problem be havin a sex addiction ans feelins a ...need ...ta visit strip clubs
Plastic Man is online now   Quote
Old Today, 11:19 AM   #12
change2chance
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefootlover4her View Post
I'm strongly considering passing up on the strip clubs locally as a general rule of thumb. The girls often want tips on top of the costs of dances and will often bring it up during the dance which based on my response as to whether or not I'll give it and how much influences their performance and/or activities (which they usually market as being ok with until they throw in the curveball of wanting more money after good money was spent.) Getting asked about dances is obnoxious. Usually it's the one's who bring up dances within 2 minutes who are the biggest letdowns. Then of course there's the buying of shots which at over $10 for most good ones gets old quick. It's like, 'hey, don't sit next roe me if that means you expect me to help you get drunk for free.' It's worse when the club is almost empty and there are few guys to try to hustle. On the other hand, when it's not packed, you may find a more liberal stripper who allows a lot of casual touch, lap sitting, lounging together, etc. All in all, quality control has gone down. Customer service of a stripper has always been generally C- overall but with these girls now expecting $300-500 for an hour of hanging out outside the club to meet your club-like activities but just in a private setting, it's a joke. And smile, you're on candid camera as they'll sometimes pull out a phone to show the interaction with the customer including in the back room to have content for their OnlyFans and Twitter stories.

Fellas, always spend money on yourself v. ungrateful & unethical women. Only spend money on women whom you view it as a treat to spend on because you appreciate the service. It'll always feel better when you put your �� towards your pragmatic interests over your mismanaged habits even in the hobby field.
I've had a chat with lady from "Alexander's" it was super liberal in their. The mentality is spend money, leave, and if it's something extra tell no one unless he's a sugar daddy. As for Canada it's on the list. @Plastic Going to the strip club in the day time is a bit much but I wouldn't call someone a sex addict for going. Then what would you say to the women that decide to go there and only take off their clothes for money?
change2chance is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women