Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70770
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60736
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 12:31 PM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Trump admits why he quit playing football - HINT: He's a PUSSY

You've got to wonder if Trump's obsession with other guys' JUNK and repeated attempts to break into the NFL is somehow related to him being a pussy.

Not as in "grab 'em by the" but as in "what a"

https://www.pennlive.com/entertainme...cking-him.html

Donald Trump’s reason for quitting football mocked as ‘soft,’ ‘racist’ on social media
Published: Oct. 17, 2024, 5:00 a.m.

By Brian Linder | blinder@pennlive.com

Donald Trump and the MAGA movement have been big on claims of masculinity, but the former president’s recent explanation as to why he gave up football … well, he would have been better off blaming it on bone spurs.

Trump was asked about his gridiron prowess on a recent appearance on the “Bussin’ With the Boys” podcast and his explanation hasn’t been getting him very many man points on social media.

So what did he say?

“I didn’t like (football),” Trump said. “I played tight … tight end. I could catch the ball good, but I didn’t particularly like having some guy who was lifting weights all day long and came from a bad neighborhood and he sees me … they were tackling hard.”

Aside from not getting tackled hard not being exactly the most masculine of answers there, the whole bad neighborhood thing was labeled by many as a racist “dog whistle.”

Combine the two, and it was an answer Trump probably wishes he could have a do-over on because he is getting absolutely clowned on social media.

Among his most vocal critics was popular Florida-based rapper Plies, who posted a video on X about it.

“Whoever think this (expletive) right here is a tough man, or an alpha, all you who think this (expletive) right here tough, they just asked this (expletive) right here, Mr. Mashed Potato, that’s what I call him, Mr. Mashed Potato, they just asked Mr. Mashed Potato did he ever play (expletive) football,” the rapper said while cackling. “He said, ‘Yeah, I used to play tight end.’

“And they asked him why he stopped playing,” he continued. “That (expletive) said because he did not like being tackled by the kids that came from the bad neighborhoods.”

Plies continued to laugh while repeating Trump’s answer.

Plies was among those who found the former president's reason for quitting football hysterical. (AP Photo/Peter Kramer)ASSOCIATED PRESS

“Because they used to tackle him too hard,” he said before breaking down in laughter again. “You soft (expletive). You soft. Aye, find this right here, and show this to your kids, and ask your kids do they want an (expletive) running the country who quit playing football because they were tackling him too hard.”

The rapper began to, somehow, laugh even harder before playing the clip on his phone.

“(Expletive) you lying,” he said. “You didn’t play tight end.

“This (expletive) (expletive) said he stopped playing because they were tackling too hard,” he added. “You an (expletive) (expletive).”

“THIS IS IT!” former NBA player Rex Chapman wrote while reposting the podcast clip on X. “His wealth couldn’t protect him from being roughed up on the football field.

“Softest American president in history.”

“Trump tells tow morons on @BussinWTB that he didn’t like playing football because he didn’t want to get tackled by ‘some guy … from a bad neighborhood,’ aka … a Black guy.”

“So Trump didn’t like playing football cause he wasn’t good, was too overweight to be a receiver, and was too racist to play against black people that could beat him,” Ian Hest wrote on X.

There were plenty more digs like that at the former president on Elon Musk’s social media platform.

Trump tends to notice these things and address them, so it will be interesting to see if he has a rebuttal to the jokes being made at his expense and the racist dog whistle accusations.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:01 PM   #2
NTXGUYBIGBOB
Registered Member

Well Imaginary ASTHMA certainly didn't stop Joe from playing college ball.
Imaginary Asthma stopped Joe from serving this country.

I love it and I truly mean it
NTXGUYBIGBOB is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:04 PM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTXGUYBIGBOB View Post
Well Imaginary ASTHMA certainly didn't stop Joe from playing college ball.
Imaginary Asthma stopped Joe from serving this country.
What does this have to do with Biden?

But since you have the good sense to hijack this thread ... I'd say serving 7000 years in Congress, as VP and as President with Imaginary Asthma was pretty good service.

See ya!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:00 PM   #4
NTXGUYBIGBOB
Registered Member

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What does this have to do with Biden?

See ya!

we are talking about pussy excuses are we not?
"what a" like Joe

Don't run off "you a" .....

Where ya going?
NTXGUYBIGBOB is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM   #5
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Encouraged . . .

To Remember the Following . . .
Quote:
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
biomed1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women