Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60695
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Today, 08:22 AM   #31
V31L
Valued Poster

Welcome 😊
V31L is online now   Quote
Old Today, 08:54 AM   #32
SwollxTroll
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Kara that’s my point you seeing the comments doesn’t help the forum. This is a review board. The purpose is to give honest encounters to help guide potential clients choose to see a potential provider. It’s not meant to help you as the provider even though it possibly can. This is all true because this is about spending money. And unlike other purchased items in this world, this is a NO REFUND business. We don’t get a chance to say “that’s not what I paid for” or “that wasn’t good enough. No we use our money to be disappointed and there’s nothing we can do about it. To be honest I only set up a meet with you because you had spectacular reviews but having those kind of reviews set a certain expectation to be one of the best. And with my review it states clearly “what’s all the fuss abt Kara?” And now done you decided to give your own opinion on “being damn good at sucking dick” I’ll give you my honest opinion as well. You’re definitely not as good at it as you think you are. And that may be harsh to read but it’s honest… again I mean no disrespect with any of this. I would like you to remember that.
SwollxTroll is offline   Quote
Old Today, 09:43 AM   #33
FourWheelz92
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 626966

You have to realize honey sometimes people that come over and leave reviews like that are usually people I have already seen a couple of times before and I have become comfortable with them. I have every right to be a little shy at first with people. I can’t know exactly everything you’re going to like especially not if you come in and pay for a $100 quick visit (not saying you did I’m saying in general) most of the time as I work during the day only and not past 4pm everyone is in a hurry to get in and out as most people are on the clock during the day like this. So some people who come and get something quick may not get the same experience as someone who pays for an hour visit. and how does not seeing what people do or don’t like going to help the next person? If I can see what I’m doing wrong then I’m able to fix it so it doesn’t happen again. You can have your own opinion and that’s totally ok as this is mine. I just wanted everyone else on here that reads these things and don’t say anything to know both sides of the story.
FourWheelz92 is online now   Quote
Old Today, 09:46 AM   #34
FourWheelz92
Upgraded Female Account

It’s the same thing as leaving yelp reviews on restaurants. How are the restaurants supposed to fix what they did wrong if people leave reviews that they can’t see? That doesn’t make any sense you want me to be a perfect provider but don’t want me to know what I’m doing wrong and what I could change to be better for the next guy? sorry but I don’t see the logic in that
Old Today, 10:26 AM   #35
Nadya511
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 512996
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Kara! First, congrats on changing things around! I myself am 11 years sober. Not an easy accomplishment! I'm glad you put this out there to let everyone know what's been going on. That said, I wouldn't bother trying to reason with people on here or expect them to understand. Plenty of trolls and bullies. Just hold on to the good ones!!
Nadya511 is online now   Quote
Old Today, 10:31 AM   #36
FourWheelz92
Upgraded Female Account

Thank you so much Nadya! Belive it or not I have actually quietly looked up to you for such a long time! You’re one of the provers I strive to be as good as one day!! Thank you for your kind words

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women