Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163063
Yssup Rider60686
gman4453281
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36807
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Today, 12:44 PM   #31
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
As the French might say: It could be the glaring lack of proof and/or corroboration...
Lack of proof or corroboration by whom. Why is it incumbent upon her to prove that? She already knows the answer.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 01:08 PM   #32
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Lack of proof or corroboration by whom. Why is it incumbent upon her to prove that? She already knows the answer.
Who cares what the frogs say.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old Today, 01:08 PM   #33
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
She made the claim... let her prove it.

She doesn't mention it in her memoirs, & did not list it on a 1987 job application we obtained.

Harris’s work at McDonald’s, which allegedly took place at a franchise in the California Bay Area the summer after her freshman year in college, is a recent addition to her carefully curated life story. For decades, Harris never mentioned it, not on the campaign trail nor in two books. It’s absent from a job application and résumé she submitted a year after she graduated from college. Third-party biographers did not write about it. Not until Harris ran for president in 2019 and spoke to a labor rally in Las Vegas did she mention the job, telling the crowd that she "was a student when I was working in a McDonald’s."

Harris lists three jobs on the application and five in total on an attached résumé, according to the documents, obtained through a public records request. Harris, who submitted the application as a second-year student at then-University of California, Hastings College of the Law, included granular life experience on her résumé—"extensive travel in India, Africa, [and] Europe" and "lived in Montreal, Canada for six years"—but not McDonald’s.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old Today, 01:48 PM   #34
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Tell me why

Quote:
Lack of proof or corroboration by whom...
Anybody. Mc D's says no records found. Not to mention, the 2 M Ds in Alameda have been owned by the same person the whole time.

Quote:
...Why is it incumbent upon her to prove that? She already knows the answer.
So why did Obammy produce a questionable birth record then?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old Today, 03:52 PM   #35
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Well, trumpy is ostentatiously calling her a liar with regard to her supposed Micky D's work experience. All Kamala has to do is roll out a few pieces of evidence to prove him wrong. How hard is that? Plus the MSM will make it their top story... with only 2 weeks to go until Election Day!

Why WOULDN'T she do that? It could help her beat trump. Her silence tells me & everyone else she made it all up.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old Today, 03:57 PM   #36
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Neither of those things are true at all. Hell I worked at McDonald’s and they don’t have records from the 80s to that effect. I also never bothered to list them on my resume or applications. I worked at a grocery store and a pizza joint which I'm willing to bet they have no records from the 80s either. And guess what, they've been owned by the same families as well for 40 years and I suspect they won't recall me.

What you're claiming isn't proof is really silliness. And again, it wasn't incumbent on her or Obama to produce paperwork to prove things because the opposition just claims you're lying.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 04:56 PM   #37
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
I believe her strategy is to make more disaffected Republicans become never Trumper voters . Or if not never Trumpers then sit at home voters.

bad strategy. Harris needs undecided voters. there aren't any more "Never Trump" voters to get.

Quote:
I think the bigger question is why Waco sounds like a broken record. This opinion piece, written by David Harsanyi, is more biased than most. The author has written for the Federalist, The National review and Blaze. All right wing media.

the real broken record is Harris. "blah blah Trump BAD" is not going to sway undecided voters. undecided voters want Harris to say why she's not only a better choice than Trump but also Biden.

most of the time when the country is fed up with the bullshit of the incumbent White House the incumbent loses. Harris is the incumbent. the majority of the nation regardless of affiliation don't think the nation is moving in the right direction.

Quote:
Nothing will come from providing thoughtful answers to policy questions for Harris. It’ll be exactly the same as this forum. The right and Trumpers will simply retort with lies and misinformation so actually providing information to a no information conspiracy believing group is pointless. Harris and her campaign know that there is so little juice to squeeze by providing complex answers to complex questions just isn’t worth the 15 sec out of context sound bite.

The lesson that’s been learned since Trump is that there’s no need to provide real policies because people aren’t interested enough for that to lead to significant votes or to persuade votes. It’s better to stick to a couple of themes and repeat them over and over as that will be more effective.

As for policy debate in this forum, that’s laughable. What’s the point. Only 2 people on the right can even comprehend facts. The rest rely on partisan misinformation and opinion pieces as reporting and believe conspiracy theories from garbage websites. What’s the point in attempting meaningful debate when it’ll devolve into silliness within a couple posts. The folks on the right of this forum act like 12 year olds with their childish memes and insults and think they are being intellectual.

This forum is the perfect example of Garbage In Garbage Out.

and the left resorts to what exactly?

Quote:

so you mean she knows she's lying? got it.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old Today, 05:07 PM   #38
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... No need to get silly here, mates.

.... Kamala could clear this all up in rapid time.
Which actual unit - who was the manager - and which dates.

... It's NOT complicated, mates.. No need to make it so.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old Today, 05:46 PM   #39
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

This is really simple. She lied. If she didn’t she’d put proof out there and make Trump look foolish. The fact that’s she’s not doing so, weeks before an election where she’s facing serious headwinds and needs every vote she can get, is proof positive that she made it up.
Jacuzzme is online now   Quote
Old Today, 06:19 PM   #40
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
.... Kamala could clear this all up in rapid time.
Which actual unit - who was the manager - and which dates.

... It's NOT complicated, mates.. No need to make it so.

#### Salty

Hmmm... maybe this tidbit (released today) will help narrow things down?

"According to Quentin Fulks, her deputy campaign manager, she worked at a branch of McDonald’s in Alameda, California during the summer of 1983, while she was a student at Howard University."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/us/polit...thing-we-know/

If it's true, do ya thinks maybe she's being coy about the details because she was fired?
Old Today, 06:27 PM   #41
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Nope, don't wanna hear from a campaign manager.
Want to hear from HER - Kamala.

Which branch? ... WHICH location? ... Who was the store manager there?

Playing coy?? ... She hasn't said a word... Furthermore, McDonald's
themselves have mentioned that they have no record of her working there.

You'd think that she'd wanna answer the questions.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old Today, 06:56 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

THIS is what the MAGA boyz is in a lather about? VP Harris and McDonalds.

Amazing (not amazing)

Makes perfect sense.

Yow!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old Today, 07:08 PM   #43
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
THIS is what the MAGA mob is seizing upon. VP Harris and McDonalds.
This thread is about Kamala's inability to answer simple questions.

When, where and with whom she fried taters at Mickey D's is as simple as it gets... much simpler than the other questions she can't answer, i.e. how she plans to secure the border, curtail inflation, or bring peace to the Mideast.

But hey, it's a "vibe" election, right?
Old Today, 07:30 PM   #44
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Well, trumpy is ostentatiously calling her a liar with regard to her supposed Micky D's work experience. All Kamala has to do is roll out a few pieces of evidence to prove him wrong. How hard is that? Plus the MSM will make it their top story... with only 2 weeks to go until Election Day!

Why WOULDN'T she do that? It could help her beat trump. Her silence tells me & everyone else she made it all up.
Well I’m saying that Trump has too many health problems to be president including dementia and alzheimer’s disease. If it’s not true then he should just release his medical records to prove it’s not true.

Any other evidence or logic isn’t good enough to refute the claim. Only decades of medical records will suffice. Why won’t Trump release those documents? What is he trying to hide?
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old Today, 07:51 PM   #45
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Well I’m saying that Trump has too many health problems to be president including dementia and alzheimer’s disease. If it’s not true then he should just release his medical records to prove it’s not true.

Any other evidence or logic isn’t good enough to refute the claim. Only decades of medical records will suffice. Why won’t Trump release those documents? What is he trying to hide?
Way off topic. If you want to discuss trump's health start a new thread.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women