Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42309
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM   #31
Erictravels12
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vane4559 View Post
Again, I say prove it. You can’t because it didn’t happen. Let’s see our messages then. I KNOW you don’t have screenshots of our messages. I have not and will not see new people. I don’t even respond and I haven’t verified anyone in years. I hate having my time wasted so I won’t do that to anyone else. You and I both know you’re lying. Asking people if they were there. You weren’t there either. I never say I live off Montwood, everyone who has seen me knows that for a fact.
.can you stop playing ur games.. I can send those to the mods I don't care. Looks like u and Celeste are ganging together..no other providers have even responded, that should say something..you said u were in that area near a college close to Lee Trevino and montwood was the cross street,, and uasked to text once there for apartment address which is what I did.. so u did a ncns and then u lie.. if u wanted to cancel then, fine no issues u could have texted instead of doing a ncns..guys here are smart enough to figure it out..
Erictravels12 is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM   #32
Erictravels12
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestedoll915 View Post
This guy's known for shadiness ask his previous providers.....
.lol which providers?? .the ones you got the screening and verification from? And who are the previous ones?. U and your bag of lies,, no wonder guys were harassed and bullied and were scared to write a ncns review for you..sorry, I just state what happened.. u have had multiple ncns reports, unfortunately I saw those after you did the ncns..but now the guys know..if u put atleast half the effort covering up your lies, a lot more guys would be seeing u..
Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM   #33
Vane4559
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 459781
My ECCIE Reviews

I don’t play games and I’m done wasting my time with you. I know for a fact that I blocked you immediately since I didn’t know you or have any previous messages from your number. That’s what I do to stay safe. No one has ever complained about me doing that to them because I don’t do it. If I had done that, I would own up to it. I don’t lie or play games, that’s immature. You’ve accomplished nothing here because I don’t rely on new clients anyway and my regulars know that I’m reliable. Enjoy your weekend!
Vane4559 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM   #34
Vane4559
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 459781
My ECCIE Reviews

I don’t play games and I’m done wasting my time with you. I know for a fact that I blocked you immediately since I didn’t know you or have any previous messages from your number. That’s what I do to stay safe. No one has ever complained about me doing that to them because I don’t do it. If I had done that, I would own up to it. I don’t lie or play games, that’s immature. You’ve accomplished nothing here because I don’t rely on new clients anyway and my regulars know that I’m reliable. Enjoy your weekend!
Vane4559 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:31 PM   #35
Erictravels12
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestedoll915 View Post
Don't fall for his shit he's LE girl .. pretty lame
.and now this is pretty lame.. I don't know if u really think guys are that dumb?? LE would bust your ^ off and not be posting ncns threads lol.. this is ur standard procedure on your previous ncns threads that everyone can look back and see, nothin new..again no wonder guys were reluctant to post ur ncns reviews.. all here can see it why.. sorry if u play these games in houston or Dallas threads, guys there would call u out immediately..u are simply taking unfair advantage of these kinder west tx gents..the amount of drama u have created in this thread alone should be informative for the guys..
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM   #36
Erictravels12
Premium Access

Quote:
.am done as well.. posted my ncns session with u for guys to know.. I posted my experience and I'm not lying.. guys are smart enough..if u don't rely on new clients anyway, no worries then.. this was just my ncns experience for their information and they'll make their own decision..u have a great weekend as well..
Old Today, 09:44 AM   #37
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Quote:
I advertise so that my regulars can see when I’m working. Otherwise some assume that I’m not. I’ve told them to just text but some still wait until they see my ad so I do it for them.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women