Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162990
Yssup Rider60645
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48582
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42264
CryptKicker37200
The_Waco_Kid36661
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 05:20 AM   #1
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Default Debate between Ted Cruz and Colin Allred

Did anybody see it last night? End result and my personal feelings are that the Harvard lawyer Cruz was very polished and knew his stuff while Allred had that Tim Walz look in his eyes and didn't come off as near as polished as Cruz did.

I'm anxious to see what others thought, but due to personal reasons, I won't be replying to any posts in this thread.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:08 AM   #2
tttalinky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I did not watch the debate, I would have expected Cancun Cruz to be more polished and experienced on how to avoid difficult questions.

I wish Cancun Cruz would have stayed in Mexico and never come back to Texas after the great freeze in February 11-20, 2021

Just my $0.02
tttalinky is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:17 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Cruz never should have been elected to begin with. The GOP could have done much better.

I did not see the debate, but I can’t wait to see the fact check.

Cruz has based his TV campaign on transgender sports and bathrooms. Texas MAGA fear tactics from a snake.

Clear who his target voter is.

Nice avatar, btw.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:18 PM   #4
IAmReallyIronman
Registered Member

I didn't watch the debate because I can't look at Cruz without thinking what a sad little cuck he is. Trump called his wife ugly (she is) and insinuated his father was involved in the JFK assassination. And he still kisses Trump's orange ass. If I need Cruz' thoughts about anything I can just wait for Trump to say something. I guess that's what you get when you get raised by some nutty evangelicals.

I understand many here think that's not a character flaw, but it is. The ones that don't see it probably have the same issues.

Besides, Cruz just looks like someone who got bullied in elementary school and he finally has a chance to show the world he's not a pussy.
IAmReallyIronman is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmReallyIronman View Post

I understand many here think that's not a character flaw, but it is. The ones that don't see it probably have the same issues..
+1
Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM   #6
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Did anybody see it last night? End result and my personal feelings are that the Harvard lawyer Cruz was very polished and knew his stuff while Allred had that Tim Walz look in his eyes and didn't come off as near as polished as Cruz did.

I'm anxious to see what others thought, but due to personal reasons, I won't be replying to any posts in this thread.
... To answer yer question, mate - it looks like you
and I were the onley ones to watch it.

The other lads commenting did NOT watch it.

The debate was really just a chance for Allred to shine -
and I don't reckon that he did.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM   #7
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Cruz never should have been elected to begin with. The GOP could have done much better.

I did not see the debate, but I can’t wait to see the fact check.

Cruz has based his TV campaign on transgender sports and bathrooms. Texas MAGA fear tactics from a snake.

Clear who his target voter is.

Nice avatar, btw.
and the democrats had a better candidate in ..

Beto O'Rourke?

BAHAHHAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
+1

ironman didn't watch the debate. you +1'd it only because he doesn't like Raphael Edward Cruz

and neither do you
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old Today, 04:50 AM   #8
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Ted Cruz is just a creepy looking full of shit older version of JD Vance to me. They both will just say and do anything that Trumps wants them to. Cruz comes across as spineless and desperate to me. I completely understand being ambitious in whatever career one chooses, but damn, it certainly is not worth having zero self-respect for yourself while trying to do so.

All I know about Allred is that he played football at Baylor and played 5 years in the NFL. He comes across well from the few times I have heard him speak. I know from the commercials I've seen from Cruz's campaign that they have been taken right out of the MAGA wack ass playbook to go after the guy so curious to see how that plays out. I'm just not curious enough to watch them debate.

I saw Cruz debate against Trump. Cruz was awkward to say the least. He has been in the game longer than Allred so it would not surprise me to read that he was more polished in the debate. Regardless, I know that he is kicking the shit out of Cruz in campaign contributions so that says a lot to me about how many Texans feel about Cruz.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old Today, 03:35 PM   #9
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Honestly I thought Allred did pretty good.

His comment about Cruz's only position he could play was "left-out". And Ted hid in a closet on Jan 6th, and he's a Texan alright --

The debate featured familiar campaign slogans, with Mr. Cruz vowing to “keep Texas, Texas,” and Mr. Allred accusing his opponent of being “all hat and no cattle."

And finally that Ted Cruz was the guy who ended up going to Cancun during the pandemic, and doesn't give a shit about women's rights. I thought actually Ted Cruz did the shitty job defending his positions - but who knows what those coo coos down in Tejas will vote for.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old Today, 04:48 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

This one isn't voting for Cruz ... ever.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women