Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162982
Yssup Rider60634
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48577
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42244
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36624
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Today, 04:05 AM   #16
DONVEETOH
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestedoll915 View Post
Send me your cash app I will send u your gas $ if u want and pay for your next hooker it's on Me
Hahahahahahahaha

That’s a deal if I ever saw one .
DONVEETOH is offline   Quote
Old Today, 10:04 AM   #17
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

If this was the first time that this had been reported, okay. But you have many such reports so its clear that you are a total waste of time in most cases. Go get a job at McDonalds for it's clear you suck as a provider.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old Today, 11:35 AM   #18
amacurious1
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr-epg View Post
Moved to coed
I know it's the rules of the site, but I think this is a problem when someone goes to check reviews on any provider-once a NCNS post gets moved to Coed there's no record of it in reviews and all that's left is typically the positive reviews so a gentleman isn't able to avoid the problem. At least the OP was able to go back and put his details in Coed after she disputed the details
amacurious1 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 11:57 AM   #19
Celestedoll915
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 390031
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

First off go fuck yourself CK, I don't suck as a provider I think it's funny you know nothing and talk a lot of shit I ain't going no where lol �� sorry but you don't make me or break me for being a bad provider I do pretty good so your opinions are not facts but I'm not gonna let you try to even think you will address me like that..... You don't know a thing you're cowards talking bullshit that makes no difference to what I do but I do. One thing is laughing another is you coming at me like that CK. Wtf lol
Celestedoll915 is online now   Quote
Old Today, 12:00 PM   #20
Celestedoll915
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Same cowards acting poorly but like I said your not who handles my Business Literally the only waste of time here is you lol I'm just going about my day. All men who don't know a thing about me. Get over yourselves please
Old Today, 12:55 PM   #21
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by amacurious1 View Post
I know it's the rules of the site, but I think this is a problem when someone goes to check reviews on any provider-once a NCNS post gets moved to Coed there's no record of it in reviews and all that's left is typically the positive reviews so a gentleman isn't able to avoid the problem. At least the OP was able to go back and put his details in Coed after she disputed the details
This thread is still attached to her profile for all to see.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old Today, 02:10 PM   #22
Celestedoll915
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Of course just like anything anyone comments on or thread they start it's attached.... It's not a problem ....like I said sorry to bust your bubble but it makes no difference to me, trust me the agenda is clear and you don't run me nor dictate or make any decisions regarding me, I don't work for you. You guys are not in any way the boss of me or any ladies and I'm not a bad provider lol. Your not scaring me off. Nothing here makes me a bad provider I'm actually one of the best here so whatever your little assignment is you failed. Sorry
Old Today, 03:29 PM   #23
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by amacurious1 View Post
Sir

You are mistaken there is a record and search is your friend.

Please stay on the thread topic a PM would have been better.

Thanks Bolt
Dr-epg is online now   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Celestedoll915

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women