Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162962
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42219
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36576
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 11:58 AM   #136
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

“Anyway, I will no longer be feeding the trolls. They can cope and seethe. Hell, most of them have birth certificates that are apologies from the condom factory anyway.”

I couldn’t have said it any better!!!!!!!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:00 PM   #137
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
So, today is the day. I want to explain how I am going about this. It is completely impossible to get everything into 1 post. There will be multiple posts today, possibly even going into tomorrow. I expect 20-25 posts, possibly more. They are definitely coming out today.

But I want to explain about some misinformation going around. There are 3 accusers. 2 of the accusers have given testimony/information that has been backed up. One of the accusers has no possible way of corroborating the accusations. I will not be printing anything about the accuser who could not corroborate his information. Some of the emails I will be printing from the accuser are graphic and you will see redacted things about Walz family secrets regarding their kids, although I do not give a shit about the daughter, who was giving rioters information about locations of the national guard, I like Gus, I feel for Gus and in no way do I want to hurt Gus.

There were breaking stories regarding my cooperation with law enforcement. This is partly true, but not to the extent that I saw people printing. There were reports from Sarah Fields that the Trump Campaign was following up on information provided regarding the accusers. Yes, that is true. Sarah had printed that the Trump campaign has corroborated information, yes, that is true. I also saw a report that one of the accusers agreed to come forward and speak, that is NOT TRUE-YET. 1 accuser did speak out already. The other accuser put a detailed account in writing, he also describes physical attributes of Tim Walz that if he was not telling the truth, Tim Walz could easily disprove.

So, I am putting the posts in order, as they happened with dates. Clearly, I was not in the bedroom or in any other area where any abuse may have happened. But some of the facts you will see laid about are INDISPUTABLE AND you will see how when I reached out to the Harris/Walz campaign, a few days later there would be an article dropped trying to get out in front of what was coming.

If anything, I am printing is false, they can EASILY be disproven by VP Harris and Tim Walz. But please remember, when I asked VP Harris for comments on her official VP contact page, every email submission is archived as part of the Presidential Records Act, this is how I established the timeline to show I was getting the information from the accuser before MSM printing anything. But along with these accusations, I learned that Tim Walz provided a false resume to Mankato West high school when he got his teaching job, but that is the least of his problems now.

I would also like to point out, there is much more evidence in this case then there was in the E Jean Carroll case. This abused person gave specific dates, specific information about Tim Walz, physical characteristics and his dated emails will show you cannot find the information he provided BEFORE the date of these emails.

Every post after this today will be the Walz posts. They will be labeled and I expect at least 20 posts, possibly as many as 35. Now, for those who keep asking about me. I have had over 10 viral posts, I have sent over 34k posts and never been community noted. If you go on my timeline, you will see I made a viral post about Joe Biden was not going to be the candidate, weeks before it was mentioned, in fact, that post got visceral reactions from the left saying I was lying, I cited a source in D.C. who told me Biden was out and that it was a phone call with Obama that sealed the deal.

People went nuts and the post went viral. Two weeks after that post, the New York Times printed an article affirming every detail I gave. I have had posts fact checked my many online fact checkers, no posts I made have been determined as inaccurate or false.

Anyway, I will no longer be feeding the trolls. They can cope and seethe. Hell, most of them have birth certificates that are apologies from the condom factory anyway. So, yes, I am dropping the posts today, I will confirm or deny other reports on X today. I will retweet anything that is true. For today only, I never retweet anyone, but I will retweet things that are true. Anyway, buckle up. It is going to be a long day. The drops will start this afternoon probably around 4pm If I am going to start dropping posts before then, I will let you know.

This deserves to be bumped
Old Yesterday, 02:00 PM   #138
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
So, you think males NEED tampons? Do you NEED them? Asking for a friend!!!

I think people who determine that they need tampons need tampons.

I'm not saying men or women, or boys or girls. If someone decides they need to use a tampon, then I (and you!) have no business with verifying what they have in their pants, what they are going to insert the tampon in to, or what sex organs they were born with.

Why do you care about what they have in their pants, what they are putting the tampon in to, or what sex organs they were born with?

It literally isn't any of our business. But are you opposed to providing things to people who are in need of those things? Needing to audit why they need those things... isn't your business.

Why does the Party of Small Government want to know what people are doing in their personal lives, huh?

Quote:
This deserves to be bumped

onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:07 PM   #139
bambino
Valued Poster

Males don’t need or use Tampons. Full stop.
Old Yesterday, 02:25 PM   #140
bambino
Valued Poster

BI has started to post emails on X. Buckle up!!!
Old Yesterday, 03:41 PM   #141
bambino
Valued Poster

Tampons wife was in on the grooming. No suprise.
Old Yesterday, 05:44 PM   #142
bambino
Valued Poster

Wel, well. It appears Tampon Timmy is CIM. He also has scars on his chest that are easily identified. It’s getting spicy!!!!!!! Looks like Tampon Timmy read Jerry Sandusky’s book on coaching! (Grooming)
The accuser said he had 12 sexual encounters with TT.
Lots of alcohol involved. At a gay bar. That’s when TT got his DUI. And fired as assistant coach.
Old Today, 06:20 AM   #143
bambino
Valued Poster

Well, two accusers posted their stories yesterday. More info to be released today. Other channels on X and Telegram are talking about it. The Genie is out of the bottle. It’s going to grow. Walz is going to have to address these allegations soon.
Old Today, 07:09 AM   #144
bambino
Valued Poster

https://x.com/flame_442/status/1845717565647028500?s=42

Loser
Old Today, 07:38 AM   #145
bambino
Valued Poster

A female has now surfaced telling her story about Tampons Tim’s China trips!!!!! Oh nooooo Timmy!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women