Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60445
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41785
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36167
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Today, 10:13 AM   #61
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
First of all, just being honest, I appreciate the time you took to post this, unless you copied and pasted, then I take it back.

Secondly, how many of these did she claim one thing a few years ago, then changed her mind to get votes? I know the line between gaslighting and bullshitting.

I don't feel like she can be trusted, anymore than you feel Trump can be trusted.
DJ- I'd say that this is the one thing we all agree on. Sadly, it's the lack of distrust that has been growing and earned by both sides. If I had to pick one over the other; I'd pick the one who has drifted on policy more towards the middle and not the extremist side. I feel Harris has done more of that, and been chided as flip flopping. If that is the case, just for votes sake, then it's a shame. If she has changed stance for the purpose of policy and as she see's the direction of the country needing to go- then I'm good with that.

On the GOP side- the touting of continued chants about womens reproductive rights, Eating of pets, and the vilification of ppl who are in communities while seeking asylum, then that is just a person whos' so vindictive towards others that he truly doesn't represent any party except conservative white men. I'm in that class. And I see it as a very obtuse mindset. I also understand his policy stance on some things that are merely talking points at best. drill baby drill, black gold, or immigration deportations are simply NOT going to happen. The laws currently on the books protect those asylum folks and the economy dictates what oil producers will do, not presidents.

None of these ppl are perfect for the country- and while I would be more inclined to believe what people do vs. what they say.

In PA- there have been more oil and gas wells being drilled nowadays and guess what; they are all wells that are fracked. If Harris was anti fracking- and been in office for 3.75 yrs., how is it possible if her stance was so intrenched in a verbal policy stated years ago. I guess the answer is that she realizes that you cannot tie the hands of industry without repercussions, and that we still need oil and gas. She's said as much.

that said,- she has said she's NOT coming for guns or other liberties and rights- AND she's actually more inclined to have ppl follow laws -than break them.

I cannot say with an ounce of faith that the other fellow feels that way. Hence his immense legal repercussions he's in currently.

ARe they lies? Or are they telling the truth?

Who seems to be more truthful and disclosing their ideas have changed vs. doubling down on extreme ideology?

Have you locked up your pets due to the wild Haitians coming over or are you fairly unconcerned about that? I've got pets and a pond...No haitians have come by at all, literally a smorgasbord of goodies just for the taking, but they again, I have some lead that comes for unwelcome visitors too.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 11:49 AM   #62
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
DJ- I'd say that this is the one thing we all agree on. Sadly, it's the lack of distrust that has been growing and earned by both sides. If I had to pick one over the other; I'd pick the one who has drifted on policy more towards the middle and not the extremist side. I feel Harris has done more of that, and been chided as flip flopping. If that is the case, just for votes sake, then it's a shame. If she has changed stance for the purpose of policy and as she see's the direction of the country needing to go- then I'm good with that.

I would bet my last dollar she's moving from the far far beyond Bernie Sanders left to moderate Stuff like this takes over years to change, not all of a sudden she has some sort of epiphany and gets moderate just to get votes unless it's fake. Believe it or not, I appreciate the fact that maybe we can meet in the middle.

On the GOP side- the touting of continued chants about womens reproductive rights, that's up to the states not, a none factor to both harris and Trump. Eating of pets I don't buy it, but stranger things have happened. I did cringe during the debate when Trump mentioned it, but he knows far more about what's going on than I do., and the vilification of ppl who are in communities while seeking asylum, people have died due to being killed and other factors that come with cartels and others coming across the border. then that is just a person whos' so vindictive towards others that he truly doesn't represent any party except conservative white men. I'm in that class I can't speak for others but I won't play any sort of race card. From day one these gates should've never been wide open for just anybody to walk it. And I see it as a very obtuse mindset. I also understand his policy stance on some things that are merely talking points at best. drill baby drill, black gold, or immigration deportations are simply NOT going to happen. The laws currently on the books protect those asylum folks and the economy dictates what oil producers will do, not presidents.

None of these ppl are perfect for the country- and while I would be more inclined to believe what people do vs. what they say.

In PA- there have been more oil and gas wells being drilled nowadays and guess what; they are all wells that are fracked. If Harris was anti fracking- and been in office for 3.75 yrs., how is it possible if her stance was so intrenched in a verbal policy stated years ago. Does shutting down the Keystone pipeline ring a bell? I guess the answer is that she realizes that you cannot tie the hands of industry without repercussions, and that we still need oil and gas. She's said as much. But she said it way too late. She appears to have a serious lack of credibility with her flip flops. Also one day Trump mentions no tax on tips, them a month or so later, harris declares no tax on tips.

that said,- she has said she's NOT coming for guns or other liberties and rights- AND she's actually more inclined to have ppl follow laws -than break them. Are you 100% positive. As I just mentioned she has a serious lack of credibility, which is just another reason, not the main one, for voting against her. A lack of trust due to flip flops on her policy. Which lie is the truth.

I cannot say with an ounce of faith that the other fellow feels that way. Hence his immense legal repercussions he's in currently. I'm no lawyer and don't pretend to be one, however IMHO he shouldn't be considered to be a felon until all the appeals have been tended to and all the smoke clears and a final judgement has been issued. There are still many months to go with all his legal issues. Most are a reach just to cost him millions of dollars, done by DA's without a grain of integrity.

ARe they lies? Or are they telling the truth? People were elected for the sole purpose of hanging Trump while NY goes to shit with the current mayor in deep shit. People are robbing , beating up citizens all over America. There are places where people can just walk in and out of stores unless they steal over $950 worth of goods and services. And people like harris offer to post bail for these people, and want to defund the police along with trying to get an armed forces full of eunuchs. As I've said before, she and her like are trying to destroy America from the inside using tactics like divide and conquer. Thing is, people can read through this facade.

Who seems to be more truthful and disclosing their ideas have changed vs. doubling down on extreme ideology? Trump has extreme ideology, not to me, it's hardly extreme. Making America great isn't extreme. Paying for illegal aliens sex change operations by the tax payer is extreme, as is paying college funds and a $25,000 home buying aid. And hey amigo, this comes out of your pockets too. She will tax us to death.

Have you locked up your pets due to the wild Haitians coming over or are you fairly unconcerned about that? My pet is inside, but if someone broke into my house, I have no question it will be a bad day for them. I've got pets and a pond...No haitians have come by at all, literally a smorgasbord of goodies just for the taking, but they again, I have some lead that comes for unwelcome visitors too.

Lastly, for now, is there any chance that Lia Thomas, the transgender who is stealing swimming medals from women, is a role model of yours. Or or the freak Rachel Levine the transgender admiral one who you would willingly salute, knowing Russia, China, N. Korea, and Iran are laughing at us on the world stage.

Speaking of open borders, look what just came off the press, https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ten...ing-us-streets

Who do you honestly think will keep our country safer, harris or Trump? My vote is for Trump, or Desantis, or Tim Scott, or even Tulsi Gabbard who realized how much the democratic party has been bastardized over the part few years, couldn't handle the embarrassment and changed parties.

DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old Today, 01:12 PM   #63
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Since this post is about Harris- Why mention

Keystone pipeline
States with Theft
Lakin Riley
Rachel Levine
Lia Thomas
And the deflection of everything else in the post?

I'd say this has strayed almost 100% off topic- because it was about trusting and enlightening on Harris. Yes, Harris was the topic- I'm pretty sure- and was on everyone's posts.

Is it a simple matter of when you cannot stick to that, whatabout-isms, are the default mechanisms what Red Hat folks fall back on? I shouldn't be surprised, since it's the way of every single post on this forum. You asked for enlightenment, and you've mentioned stuff about illegals. Ppl who shouldn't be here at all. And about Olympics who actually have an entire committee who dictates what they do, and about transgender women.

Just wondering if the word salad machine was working overtime while you put all of that together?

Anyway- Harris, despite all your accusations- still leads in the polls across the nation.

Apparently the transgender person in question who washed their hands in the public restroom and still hasn't contaminated the bathrooms and made everyone gay in Washington.

Harris should upon election day- make wearing a red hat a act of terrorism. Seems they are the ones stewed and steeped in hatred and unable to understand facts, or figures; or how pricing and laws work.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 02:12 PM   #64
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Since this post is about Harris- Why mention

Keystone pipeline
States with Theft
Lakin Riley
Rachel Levine
Lia Thomas
And the deflection of everything else in the post?

because all of these are a part of this 4 year nightmare we've been living. I realize some have selective memory and can't remember what happened when biden first took office, but we do.

Also low lifes have to cheat to win a debate, which they didn't win.

Just wondering if the word salad machine was working overtime while you put all of that together?

Speaking of word salads, the internet is full of criticisms about harris and her word salads.

Anyway- Harris, despite all your accusations- still leads in the polls across the nation.

Polls mean nothing, especially right now. Just ask hillary. BTW youtube has tons of videos telling how Trump will win, while kumalot hardly has any unless it's an MSNBC sponsored video.

Apparently the transgender person in question who washed their hands in the public restroom and still hasn't contaminated the bathrooms and made everyone gay in Washington.

IHMO transgenders have mental issues that can't be solved by cutting off their dicks.

Harris should upon election day- make wearing a red hat a act of terrorism. Seems they are the ones stewed and steeped in hatred and unable to understand facts, or figures; or how pricing and laws work.

It's about context, you have your context and I have mine.

DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old Today, 03:40 PM   #65
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'd say this has strayed almost 100% off topic- because it was about trusting and enlightening on Harris. Yes, Harris was the topic- I'm pretty sure- and was on everyone's posts.

Is it a simple matter of when you cannot stick to that, whatabout-isms, are the default mechanisms what Red Hat folks fall back on? I shouldn't be surprised, since it's the way of every single post on this forum.
It’s worse than just deflection and whatabout-isms. Rather than dispute your statements they can just call your character into question. Simply claim that you have TDS, You must be deranged so that means they can just ignore you. Or they can claim that you are such a fanboi of Harris, like DaliLama is trying to do to me, that they don’t have to dispute the truth of your statements.

You are correct that this thread has drifted way off topic. They don’t really want to hear what we think unless it fits their agenda.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women