Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41510
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2024, 07:34 PM   #31
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It seems like only a matter of time before some Kyle Rittenhouse wnnabe decides to take Trump’s words to heart, strolls into town with an AR 15 and a MAGA cap and opens fire.

And Trump’s response will probably sound like “I’m not president. I didn’t tell anybody to do anything.”

BTW - that’s not a conspiracy theory. It’s a PREDICTION.

what words? and be specific. if possible ...
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2024, 10:52 PM   #32
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
So you are now just as facts don’t matter as Salty Waco Farmer and the rest. Good to know. I’ll just not take anything you say with any amount of seriousness as well just as I do theirs.
I'm proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with Salty, the Waco Kid and FarmStud on economic and foreign policy. Yes, we disgree on Trump. And we don't always agree on social issues.

You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own politically-correct Alt Facts.

Quote:
This “if true” bullshit is why I lost respect for your posts. It makes you no better than the right wing nuts on this site that spew shit that’s easily disproved and then continue with the fake conspiracy crap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
My point is that these people are here legally. Why should anyone have the right to tell them where they can and can’t live and work. Isn’t that the job of capitalism to decide.
So TxDot, apparently what's bothering you is that I said if it's true there are too many Haitians in Springfield then they should go somewhere else. Do you think I'm proposing the INS forcibly put them on buses and send them to meat packing plants in Iowa? That's absolutely not true. That's not what Texas did either. Migrants voluntarily got on buses and went to high income areas like NYC and Washington D.C. from the Rio Grande Valley, one of the most impoverished areas in the USA. To the extent that immigrants are putting strains on a local economy, they should be encouraged (not forced) to move. And the sanctimonious mayors of northern blue cities who moan about that should go **** themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
My guess is if we denigrate, dehumanize, call them rapists and killers, claim they are eating your pets then it becomes OK to treat them as less than the human beings they are.

Isn’t that the purpose behind Trump’s attempt to make people fear them. It sure seems like it to me.
I never even speculated that Haitians were "eating our pets." I speculated they could be so destitute that it could be true that there have been instances when they ate cats and dogs in the USA.

And why are some refugees destitute? Because of the failings of the Biden and Trump administrations and Congress. How is it that they're not allowed to work and have to sit around mildewing for a year or two? Are they supposed to survive on their $250 a month government stipends?

And that's just the half of it. These immigrants typically borrow money to leave their countries and make the journey to the north. Pre Bidenflation, the typical Cuban would go into hock for around $7,000. She either paid off the debt or bad things happened to her or her family. So refugees land in the USA, they're not allowed to work, and they're supposed to pay back their loan sharks and survive on $250 a month. That's bull shit.

Eating cats is not uncommon in Haiti. I've eaten cow brains, cow intestines, cow tongue, horse meat, and internal organs from small unknown animals. I did pass on dung beetles because of health concerns. I do not believe people who eat things we don't are less human, especially if they're scrounging because they're hungry. Apparently Blackman, like Donald Trump, Stephen Miller and J. D. Vance does. Well, a pox on the politicians, and I'll pray for our esteemed board member to see the light. I've criticized Trump several times here for his "rapists and murderers claim" and said Stephen Miller should go **** himself, precisely because he does denigrate and dehumanize immigrants.

https://www.haitianreport.com/2019/0...-eat-cats.html
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2024, 11:13 PM   #33
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Thanks for that, Tiny.

But the Facts are what they are - and I would take the word
of the residents there OVER the state officials - even the
Republican ones. ... The Residents are the ones doing the
complaining about things - Trump didn't pull the story
out of thin air.

... And Haitian immigrants should NOT be there in the first place.
They were "flown in" by most accountes - so NOT brought in thru
normal channels and the immigration process.

... No bleedin' wonder the residents there are blue and
complainin' about it. ... They surely need to complain at their
local ballot box also and Vote Out the shithouse rats who
ruined their community!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2024, 11:42 AM   #34
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Thanks for that, Tiny.

out of thin air.
Hey Salty, take a look at my link above, the March 27, 2019 article written by Mastr P., a Haitian immigrant, specifically these comments at the end.

Question: To be fair, I'm not sure you can say definitively that NO Haitian would ever eat someone's cat once you have admitted that some Haitians do eat cats, especially when you admit that there is no emotional connection between Hatians and cats.

Saying that yes Haitians eat cats but no, no Haitian would eat a neighbor's cat carries as much weight as saying no Haitian would murder their neighbor or rape a woman. While that statement is true for the vast majority of Haitians, you can't accurately claim that it would never happen, especially when you already admit that the act in question, eating cats, is Haitian tradition.

Mastr P: I concur. There is no perfect Haitians. You are absolutely right.

Question: Be honest does it smell or remind u of rat.....bc thats what I be smelling when I eat Chinese food sometimes......they just messed me all the way up how they sneak and feed us cats

Mastr P: Nah, it is not like that. Cat meat is basically tastes like chicken. Good stuff.

Quote:
... And Haitian immigrants should NOT be there in the first place.
They were "flown in" by most accountes - so NOT brought in thru
normal channels and the immigration process.

... No bleedin' wonder the residents there are blue and
complainin' about it. ... They surely need to complain at their
local ballot box also and Vote Out the shithouse rats who
ruined their community!

#### Salty
I haven't followed this, because I believe it's a nonissue being tossed around as a political football. The Republicans use it as a point for their big issue, Biden/Harris and the Border. And the Democrats use to to call the Republicans racist. I felt compelled to respond though to TxDot and Blackman.

I didn't know the Haitians were mostly flying in, not coming across the southern border, which actually makes a couple of my posts in this thread pretty stupid.

I agree. The USA should admit immigrants on a citizenship path on the basis of a points system, like your native country Australia, on the basis of criteria like education, skills, age, etc. And we should also admit a reasonable number of refugees, and also enough people as guest workers to keep the economy humming without driving up unemployment or driving down wages. Flying in all your relatives and putting them on a citizenship path doesn't make sense IMHO.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2024, 01:05 PM   #35
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:

out of thin air.

#### Salty
Trump got the story from the internet and Laura Loomer. He ignored the local and state government who actual would know whether the claims are true or not. According to Vance they have some calls to their campaign complaining with 2nd and 3rd hand “knowledge” of verifiable facts. The campaign too has ignored republicans who make up the local and state government.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2024, 09:50 PM   #36
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
... You liberal lads might wanna go to Sprindfield and ASK
the residents about it... Then you'll know.

Perhaps someone can explain HOW what Trump said there is "racist" and
"lies"... The FACTS that Trump mentioned come from actual RESIDENTS
who live there... THEY are the ones making the complaints.

And how is it "racist" to say that it's Haitians who are doing it.
The Haitians are NOT Americans, Not British, Not Canadian or
Australian - they are Haitians - so how can saying-so be "racist"??

#### Salty

... Here.

#### Salty
Old 09-15-2024, 10:30 PM   #37
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Well, Salty. The woman who created the Facebook post admitted she made it up

And secondly... Trump IS a racist
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2024, 10:34 PM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Vance admitted he and Trump made this shit up to call attention to the concerns of the American people.

Ohioans are not happy with their junior senator.

https://www.nj.com/politics/2024/09/...mmigrants.html

Trump may fire his ass.

Also, after repeating that shit in CNN, the reporter called him out on the 911 calls and the fact that his “evidence” wasn’t even in Springfield…. Something which, btw, doesn’t seem to matter to some but ought to.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:50 PM   #39
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Even Vance has admitted this story was fabricated
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:48 PM   #40
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Vance admitted he and Trump made this shit up to call attention to the concerns of the American people.

Trump may fire his ass.

Also, after repeating that shit in CNN, the reporter called him out on the 911 calls and the fact that his “evidence” wasn’t even in Springfield…. Something which, btw, doesn’t seem to matter to some but ought to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Even Vance has admitted this story was fabricated
I saw that two minute segment at least three times and actually recorded it since I was in the gym when State of the Union came on. The nj.com story is bull shit. He never said he made up a baseless story. He said he was told first hand by his constituents what was happening. Dana Bash admitted there were two 911 calls about immigrants allegedly eating geese. Vance said he created the narrative, not a "baseless story" or the claims made by his constituents.

That said, creating the narrative wasn't a bright idea. This is a stupid issue except to the extent if true, that it highlights hunger in America. The POS's in Washington should be debating spending, taxes, Ukraine and the like instead of alleged cat eating and racism.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:08 PM   #41
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Trump IS a racist

Spoken like a person who is in favor of defunding the police.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM   #42
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Trump got the story from the internet and Laura Loomer. He ignored the local and state government who actual would know whether the claims are true or not. According to Vance they have some calls to their campaign complaining with 2nd and 3rd hand “knowledge” of verifiable facts. The campaign too has ignored republicans who make up the local and state government.

yes it was and at the time unverified by anyone .. the media .. the Republicans, the Democrats or anyone else including ABC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Well, Salty. The woman who created the Facebook post admitted she made it up

And secondly... Trump IS a racist

why? because the illegal immigrants aren't white? if there were 10 million white Canadians flooding into the US would it be racist to oppose it?

Nope

bahhaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post

HDG isn't against de-funding the police but he probably does think the police are racist

Quote:

Trump may fire his ass.

how unhappy are Ohions in springfield?

more unhappy with the Democrats than Vance i should think
'
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM   #43
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Unlike Trump, I'm a legit backer of the boys in blue.

I can be against the asinine defund rhetoric, anti-community review board and feel our LEO's are being prevented from doing their jobs by asinine rules that criminals exploit and still think Trump's a xenophobic, racist cunt. Because he is.

Those are without a doubt mutually exclusive, champ.

When his words help prompt these kind of threats it hurts LEO'S. When be stiffs the bill on his rallies, it hurts LEO'S. We can go on and on.

He's still a bigot fomenting hate and creating unsafe environments. Spreading lies and targeting people and places that already have enough shit to deal with without his goon squad creating more unrest.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:31 PM   #44
tomdooley43
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

As president, Trump tried to end TPS for Haiti and referred to the country as a “shithole”.

I've been to Haiti. It IS a shithole.
tomdooley43 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM   #45
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Once again - it's the RESIDENTS - the people who live over
Springfield-way who have made the complaints.
Some of Vance's OWN constitutes.

... Maybe some o' the main stream lame stream liberal media
could've gone there to check with the residents - instead of
making their-own false and lazy claims about the situation.

#### Salty

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women