Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2024, 08:28 PM   #1
jsanto
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default Falling in love with an engaged woman

Didn't know where else to post this and had to get this off my chest somehow, so here we are. So I work with a cute girl, and ever since the first time we've interacted I've noticed she's come onto me strong. She's been pretty direct in her advances and has flirted openly with me. Initially, I had really didn't have much of a serious interest but as we continued to meet, we talked more, flirted more. Long story short, we have kissed, a lot. We do so in private and she always gets really wet. We haven't fucked yet, and that's because she is sadly engaged. I know I know, I am an asshole. Initially I did feel bad for her future husband, but my feelings now have changed and I am jealous he gets her. She is crazy about me, and in turn I have also developed feelings for her. However, I know she won't break her marriage. Best case scenario, I fall out of love and can move on (wayyyyy easier said than done). Worst case scenario, I take this really badly. For now, I am being a coward and asshole and trying to enjoy the time I have with her until she is married. I don't know what else to say, I know what we're doing is "wrong", but I feel like we are perfect for each other and the dopamine surge I get when I see her secretly is oh so addicting.

Again, didn't know where else to post this so I figure I'd post it here to get it off my chest.
jsanto is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2024, 08:32 PM   #2
bigwill832
Just A Regular User!!!!

Encounters: 34

Yeah…careful there. That’s how people get shot. Don’t fuck with another persons money or love life.
bigwill832 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2024, 10:27 PM   #3
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

this isn't that much different than fucking with a married chick who's hot af and wants to jump your bones. and what makes it worse is when you're good friends with her whole fam, including her hubby. does that story, if you take what's offered, ever end well?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2024, 11:34 PM   #4
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Take all the factors into consideration. Does she have kids with the fiancee?
Why is she getting married?
Some people are just naturally slutty, her marriage will eventually fail because you won't be the last person she strays with.
Be her side piece & have fun while you can, you're not the one with the commitment. You may even help the poor bastard out.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2024, 05:42 AM   #5
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

Put your cards on the table.

Are you happy with heavy make out sessions? Will it progress to fucking if you both agree? Do you want a MFM ménage a twois?

If you want her make a play for her MW is right, history will repeat either married to this guy or married to you…. She will spark with someone else; just hope the gaskets or valves ain’t leaking gasoline when that occurs. The plug will misfire and you will lose power. Or worse the whole engine will catch fire.

Wait. Am I on ECCIE or the classic car forum?
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2024, 06:00 AM   #6
junglemonkey
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Fuck her and get her pregnant and watch the world burn. We all ain’t got much time anyway as these MF aliens/ufos about to kill use with all these god damn random storms, hurricanes, and earth quakes. They will strike before her hubby takes y’all all out including him lol
junglemonkey is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2024, 06:13 AM   #7
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Love or lust?
Finish the story regardless.

Story ideas....
Is she working you as her last fling? (this idea from one of ECG's friends and we all agree probably)
If she's looking for a replacement for her primary, then is the other guy (TOG) still her primary?
Is she looking for a permanent side fling regardless of TOG?
If she's gonna dump the TOG regardless, are you gonna end up as her on call fling or as an SO?
There's more ideas but we have things to do today.

Wait, am I on ECCIE or in the back room of a strip club with the gals sharing their civie conquest stories of the week?
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2024, 06:48 AM   #8
Boredinop
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

Just remember if you end up with her, she fucked around with you, she will fuck around with someone else. Also have to think about a previous post, some have been shot over things like this…….
Boredinop is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2024, 07:51 AM   #9
bigwill832
Just A Regular User!!!!

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boredinop View Post
Just remember if you end up with her, she fucked around with you, she will fuck around with someone else. Also have to think about a previous post, some have been shot over things like this…….
...and that it's at work.

DUDE!! It's a work fling. Too much negative potential. Are you willing to sacrifice the job and possibly get into a nasty situation with her fiance? Too much bad juju there, my man.

Also as stated above, you might be doing her fiance a favor. Fuck her silly and save that dude somehow....just keep an eye out.
bigwill832 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2024, 08:09 AM   #10
Busty
2Recent References plz

User ID: 604266

where's Cendall? Need her to look at something
Busty is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2024, 10:38 AM   #11
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not quite sure, but if he keeps on rambling about shit like this it’s a heavy maybe
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2024, 12:28 PM   #12
Busty
2Recent References plz

User ID: 604266

Ego stroke story !!!!
Observe the obvious, he only kissed her, never had sex (his words).
If they never had sex he would not know if she was wet.
I'm going a step further, if she was saying= 'I am so wet', he would have screwed by now but he just boosting his ego for male validation.
Busty is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2024, 12:54 PM   #13
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Not quite sure, but if he keeps on rambling about shit like this it’s a heavy maybe
Look at review #2. She will spill beans if there any.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2024, 02:32 PM   #14
anandaman
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

To me it's like a curtain.

On one side is "are you really serious and want to truly fall "in Love" with this woman?". This side is FULL or pitfalls and DANGER... already engaged, work with her, VERY difficult to pull this off and likely won't end well...

On the other side is "do you want to f&ck her... for fun, for sport, for feelings (but don't act on them), etc?". This side has the warning that you could get in trouble at your work, or at least have a potentially awkward situation at work depending on how it goes. But, if you can limit yourself to just sex.... pursue it... where, when, how... etc. Could be a Notel at lunch.... but work it... go have some fun...

These are VERY different paths. I really think the serious/love side is full of pitfalls and degrees of difficulty. The other side of the curtain could be fun... just don't let your emotions get the best of you...

If you pursue the side of just wanting to f&ck her, you might find that after you have your first big orgasm... the light goes off and you realize that it was just a sexual attraction and you know that pursuing it farther is not the way to go... Once we cum, big head takes back over and we come to our senses....

A'Man
anandaman is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2024, 02:52 PM   #15
jsanto
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
Take all the factors into consideration. Does she have kids with the fiancee?
Why is she getting married?
Some people are just naturally slutty, her marriage will eventually fail because you won't be the last person she strays with.
Be her side piece & have fun while you can, you're not the one with the commitment. You may even help the poor bastard out.
No kids with fiancee. She's known him since they were in high school, and she's been in a serious relationship with him for at least the past 6-7 years.

I know I won't be the last person, that's why I don't want to pursue anything serious. Honestly, I am fine with being a side piece for the fun of it. It's just the things she says to me are fucking with my head. Straight out of a high school fantasy wet dream.
jsanto is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women