Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70687
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60220
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2024, 06:37 AM   #1
mattp6541
Premium Access

Encounters: 16
Default Baby Dolls Question

When you guys roll into Baby Dolls solo looking for some fun where do you sit? Downstairs bar, upstairs armchairs, upstairs bar?? Thx
mattp6541 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2024, 09:42 AM   #2
phmzee
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

No set spot really. Looking for new talent sometimes by the down stairs bathrooms behind walk way or upstairs at the bar. Just chillin and want to be seen then by small stages by stairs. If want to be left alone in one of the high back upstairs. Really depends on mood. No real magic. Just relax and have fun
phmzee is online now   Quote
Old 08-14-2024, 10:09 AM   #3
JohnnyGleet
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Visiting at the end of the month. Haven't been to an SC in years and would like to be able to just sit and sip while watching the rotation for awhile without undue pressure. I've been reading that Cubanas can be pretty aggressive.
JohnnyGleet is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2024, 10:35 AM   #4
Randy365
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

They are. Wanna get drunk? Take a sip every time you hear the words "JOOWANNADANCE?"
Randy365 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2024, 10:58 AM   #5
nfhs04
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet View Post
Visiting at the end of the month. Haven't been to an SC in years and would like to be able to just sit and sip while watching the rotation for awhile without undue pressure. I've been reading that Cubanas can be pretty aggressive.
A good tip if you want to be left along and just sight see is if you go and sit near the buffet and grab some food, grab something small if you don't plan to eat like a corny dog and have it on a plate in front of you and don't finish it. The girls won't bother you while you're eating unless she knows you already.

The view is ok from that side, I think sitting by the main by is the view. Get ready if you go upstairs, you will get attacked lol
nfhs04 is online now   Quote
Old 08-14-2024, 02:03 PM   #6
JohnnyGleet
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfhs04 View Post
A good tip if you want to be left along and just sight see is if you go and sit near the buffet and grab some food, grab something small if you don't plan to eat like a corny dog and have it on a plate in front of you and don't finish it. The girls won't bother you while you're eating unless she knows you already.

The view is ok from that side, I think sitting by the main by is the view. Get ready if you go upstairs, you will get attacked lol
I thought the buffets were just M-F ? I'll be there on a weekend.
Old 08-14-2024, 03:52 PM   #7
nfhs04
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

@Johnny yea its the weekends too. I go almost every sunday.
nfhs04 is online now   Quote
Old 08-14-2024, 05:45 PM   #8
JohnnyGleet
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfhs04 View Post
@Johnny yea its the weekends too. I go almost every sunday.
Free during the week and fee on weekends ?
Old 08-14-2024, 05:47 PM   #9
Mezo4ny
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I usually sit at the bar and order a beer. Then I can watch the rotation to see who's there and who I may want to tip first. I don't get dances before tipping on stage to see their "personality".
Mezo4ny is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2024, 01:31 PM   #10
voybub
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet View Post
Free during the week and fee on weekends ?

Yes it’s free on weekends too. Weekends are always the same. Hamburgers hot dogs corn dogs chips chili and cheese
voybub is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2024, 02:09 PM   #11
rcusa
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Sit near a satellite stage if a dancer you want to get together with is in rotation. Express interest, tip, and then locate near the last stage, having asked her to see you after her set.
rcusa is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2024, 08:03 PM   #12
mb60
Valued Poster

Got to hit those hot girls up on the last 2 stages. They seem to forget who tips on the 1st 7 stages lol unless you are a regular.
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2024, 08:25 AM   #13
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

The best move is to go upstairs and repeatedly walk along the sides scoping out the dances to see what’s going on.
Second best move is to go sit at the high table next to the back corner, don’t worry about looking like a jerk/perv/creep no one will even notice! Even if you’re fiddling with your phone and it looks like you might be recording, don’t sweat it, everyone knows you’re a cool dude.
If that’s taken, you can grab one of the chairs along the rail and spin it around and “pretend” to watch tv. We all know better. That move works great with football season coming up!
The girls love all those moves, it’s the mark of a high quality customer. The girls know.

Seriously though, if you tip someone on stage and make it clear you want to give her some money, they will find you regardless of where you sit.
TomCollins is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2024, 09:38 AM   #14
voybub
Premium Access

Well he must have taken your advice on the high table next to the back corner. Was there yesterday receiving a nice bbbj and dude just parks it there and just stares. Definitely a boner killer locking eyes with another guy while trying to bust a nut. He wasn’t even trying to be coy. Just had to end it. I wish they would get rid of that damn table. Almost every time I’m lucky enough to get that corner I end up with the one dancer that doesn’t seem to do extras or have someone camped at that table.
voybub is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2024, 10:05 AM   #15
JohnnyBravo2022
Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by voybub View Post
Well he must have taken your advice on the high table next to the back corner. Was there yesterday receiving a nice bbbj and dude just parks it there and just stares. Definitely a boner killer locking eyes with another guy while trying to bust a nut. He wasn’t even trying to be coy. Just had to end it. I wish they would get rid of that damn table. Almost every time I’m lucky enough to get that corner I end up with the one dancer that doesn’t seem to do extras or have someone camped at that table.

Looking forward to your encounter report.
JohnnyBravo2022 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women