Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Connecticut > Coed Discussions - Connecticut
test
Coed Discussions - Connecticut Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2024, 09:09 AM   #1
silentone
Registered Member

Default Verification - Is this normal?

I'm new to the hobby and have been looking for a provider I like. I found one that looks real and even had a review on a different site so I set up a date for this weekend, and things seemed to be going well.

When I got back in contact with her day of she requested a picture with both my face and dick. I had already sent a face pic and even offered a picture of my ID, but a nude with face seems a bit much to me.

Is this normal? I've never seen anyone mention it before and couldn't find anything in a quick search.
silentone is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2024, 11:37 AM   #2
TylerDFight1
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

It is normal, some ladies will ask for a dick Pic. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but there are some things UCs can't do when working busts, which include taking and sending nudes. Id ask to do a FaceTime or video call verification instead.
TylerDFight1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2024, 07:27 PM   #3
ImpossibleDreamer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDFight1 View Post
It is normal, some ladies will ask for a dick Pic. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but there are some things UCs can't do when working busts, which include taking and sending nudes. Id ask to do a FaceTime or video call verification instead.
I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think that sending a dick pic is out of the question for a UC. It probably won't be his dick, but how would a person know.
ImpossibleDreamer is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2024, 09:27 PM   #4
silentone
Registered Member

That's the thing. A dick pick wouldn't bother me too much really. A dick pick with my face in it does. Hell a lot of providers don't show their face in their pictures, and I doubt they'd send one on request.

I don't know. I'm probably making too much out of it, but there aren't any pictures like that of me anywhere and I don't really feel like changing that for a bit of fun.
silentone is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2024, 02:38 PM   #5
Stella Sweets
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 554025
My ECCIE Reviews

Provider here ��

I ask for various things. I haven’t ever asked for a dick pic, that seems a bit odd. I always see what kind of refs you’re working with and if you don’t have one i have about 3-4 options to screen. I’m super careful and MISS the days when it wasn’t bending over backwards to screen.
Stella Sweets is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2024, 09:54 PM   #6
405Newguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

There's a few things I see wrong with this. The provider should have told you ahead of time what her screening methods are. If you had conversations with her, worked out the details and when it got close to the appointment time she asked for those 2 pics, in my opinion she's wrong. She should have told you she required that on her ad or at the beginning of the conversation.
I never have and never will send a copy of any form of an ID! You have no idea how this might be used in the future!
I try not to send a pic, im canceled appointments if they require a pic. I have made exceptions if the provider has a good reputation but someone that I know nothing about, im probably not going to. I will ask if they have SC and ask if they will do a video call. Yes, that isn't 100% fool proof, but it makes me a little more comfortable.
Again, my opinion, don't send a pic with your dick and your face in it. At the end of the day, you have to use common sense to protect yourself. Some may say if it can or can't be used against you, why even take the chance?
405Newguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2024, 08:45 AM   #7
CantBuyMeLove
Gaining Momentum

I've never been asked for a dick pic. I say it's an odd request and would move on. To each their own though as @Stella Sweets makes wonderful note of verification challenges.
CantBuyMeLove is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2024, 10:00 AM   #8
Lespaulmankc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

I never understood the dick picture requests. To my understanding, LEO can say or do anything except penetration. They can lie all they want. But if you do, it’s a crime.
Lespaulmankc is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2024, 12:35 PM   #9
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Flag on the play!! And it's a red one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentone View Post
I'm new to the hobby and have been looking for a provider I like....I had already sent a face pic and even offered a picture of my ID, but a nude with face seems a bit much to me.
Yes, you ARE new! Do NOT send such personal information that, could some day be used against you OR could link you to the illegal activities in which you are about to engage.

Upgrade your search - Find yourself a few reputable, reference friendly providers and start to build a good reputation along with good references.

I have never, ever, ever provided a lady the kind of information you have already provided and there are very, very few ladies in Oklahoma that would deny me a visit.

AND don't get me started on deposits!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2024, 02:38 PM   #10
405Newguy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantBuyMeLove View Post
I've never been asked for a dick pic. I say it's an odd request and would move on. To each their own though as @Stella Sweets makes wonderful note of verification challenges.
I wouldn't say its odd. I've had that request a few times. I've actually fulfilled that request a few times. Never with my face in the pic. They want you to do something they believe LE wouldn't do.
Old 07-29-2024, 02:42 PM   #11
405Newguy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lespaulmankc View Post
I never understood the dick picture requests. To my understanding, LEO can say or do anything except penetration. They can lie all they want. But if you do, it’s a crime.
Your 100% correct. It's like when they ask you if your LE or affiliated with LE in any way. As if LE is going to say, "yes".
Old 07-29-2024, 07:20 PM   #12
HillYeager
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

You could find plenty of pics like that on twitter of guys faces with their dick. Send one of those. LOL! No seriously I have never done that and would never do that.
HillYeager is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2024, 07:59 AM   #13
405Newguy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillYeager View Post
You could find plenty of pics like that on twitter of guys faces with their dick.
I wouldn't know.
Old 07-31-2024, 07:13 PM   #14
Safaricat
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

The whole facetime video chat thing is a no go. Same with deposits. A lot of these girls are reputable with their regulars but rip off unsuspecting newbies. Build a reference squad of low tier ladies keep them on hand for when you want to bump up. I usually go for qvs with them CBJ or HJ. Send the few numbers you find as ref.

If it doesn’t fly more than likely it’s a scam or a reason to extort you, or use you for wiggle room when LE nabs them.

Stay safe gents
Safaricat is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2024, 11:32 PM   #15
Suzanna Turner
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 348801
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have heard some of the "cost friendly" ladies ask for pics like that. I would stay away from them. My gut says either they intend to fuck you over, or they really don't know wtf they are doing and couldn't find their way out of a paper sack.
I suggest you do not go bottom of the barrel route. You will get fucked over in one way or another.
Suzanna Turner is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women