Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70635
biomed162024
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453175
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48252
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37159
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2024, 08:57 AM   #91
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Holy Smokes…

MSNBC Pulled Morning Joe Off AIR the next few days because they felt these demons (or their guests) would say something “inappropriate” about the Trump Assassination Attempt live on air.

Legacy media is dead ☠️

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/07/14/m...-assassination

SNICK
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2024, 09:10 AM   #92
bambino
Valued Poster

Trump: ‘A Lot of People Say it’s the Most Iconic Photo They’ve Ever Seen. They’re Right and I Didn’t Die.’

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...t-iconic-photo
Old 07-15-2024, 09:12 AM   #93
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Lol. Gotta love karma. And people expect us to feel sorry for the guy?? GTFOH with that noise. He's reaping exactly what he has sewn.

Seriously, this is 2 + 2 = 4 type shit here.

100% he reaped what he sowed.

The thought of Trump being unalived is exciting. I hate the dumb fuck. But even I am smart enough to know that a political assassination is the most un-american thing anyone can do. It is going to cause more trouble than it's worth... and it is morally wrong. I'm not going to lower myself to Trump's standard.

Besides, Trump needs to spend his twilight years locked up in a cold concrete cell. He shouldn't get off that easy
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2024, 09:15 AM   #94
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
100% he reaped what he sowed.

The thought of Trump being unalived is exciting. I hate the dumb fuck. But even I am smart enough to know that a political assassination is the most un-american thing anyone can do. It is going to cause more trouble than it's worth... and it is morally wrong. I'm not going to lower myself to Trump's standard.

Besides, Trump needs to spend his twilight years locked up in a cold concrete cell. He shouldn't get off that easy
Yeah, the judge just killed the documents case in Florida.

The convictions are going to be thrown out, and you will not get your wish.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2024, 09:21 AM   #95
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The country liked Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, JFK and Reagan plenty. Maybe you are auditioning as the next Oswald. You’re chomping at the bit.

Mebbe you should tone your rhetoric down. You don’t know what eyes are watching this site.
Despite what you want, free speech is still a thing. Even if they don’t align with your rhetoric.
The only thing bad that happened Saturday is innocent people were shot because of a divisive POS and an insane kid easily triggered by his rhetoric.

Let’s see if Orange Turd uses this moment in time to be a unified leader. Gov Wallace changed greatly after his is shooting.
My money is on Orange Turd using this for more divisiveness. I guarantee you more madmen are watching him closely.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 07-15-2024, 09:27 AM   #96
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Despite what you want, free speech is still a thing. Even if they don’t align with your rhetoric.
The only thing bad that happened Saturday is innocent people were shot because of a divisive POS and an insane kid easily triggered by his rhetoric.

Let’s see if Orange Turd uses this moment in time to be a unified leader. Gov Wallace changed greatly after his is shooting.
My money is on Orange Turd using this for more divisiveness. I guarantee you more madmen are watching him closely.
Maybe your “free speech” will earn you a visit by a US Marshall. Who knows what eyes are on this board. But you do you.
Old 07-15-2024, 10:20 AM   #97
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
If there are true victims in this staged event? Know that trumpf sacrificed these people for his gain.
The more video that comes out, the more it gives to the credibility of a staged event. Way too many inaccuracies of crowd reactions, secret service protocol and finally trumpfs ear photo. I could write a book in detail step by step how fake all this is. But these echo chambers aren't meant to change opinions.
Yall been bamboozled by trumpf. And now, if true? People were sacrificed for trumpf. -WD
trump has never given a flying fuck about innocent bystanders getting killed. I'm not sure how anyone could point to a rally goer getting killed as "proof" that it wasn't staged.

And what's up with Secret Service pausing for the cameras, allowing trump's head to be completely exposed while he did his bullshit WP fist pump photo op? There is zero chance of SS allowing that to happen if the danger was real. The more video and photographic evidence that gets released, the more this looks staged.

And just today, Judge Fangirl dropped the federal classified docs case against him. Yep. It's all falling into place. Just like they dreamed it up.

trump just sacrificed one of his own voters for political gain. He's the worst piece of shit in U.S. history. Worse than any serial killer one could mention.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2024, 01:58 PM   #98
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
trump has never given a flying fuck about innocent bystanders getting killed. I'm not sure how anyone could point to a rally goer getting killed as "proof" that it wasn't staged.

And what's up with Secret Service pausing for the cameras, allowing trump's head to be completely exposed while he did his bullshit WP fist pump photo op? There is zero chance of SS allowing that to happen if the danger was real. The more video and photographic evidence that gets released, the more this looks staged.

And just today, Judge Fangirl dropped the federal classified docs case against him. Yep. It's all falling into place. Just like they dreamed it up.

trump just sacrificed one of his own voters for political gain. He's the worst piece of shit in U.S. history. Worse than any serial killer one could mention.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2024, 03:33 PM   #99
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
I'm glad you find the systematic dismantling of democracy happening right before our eyes to be funny
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2024, 04:20 PM   #100
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Maybe your “free speech” will earn you a visit by a US Marshall. Who knows what eyes are on this board. But you do you.
Gee thanks for the advice troll. That’s funny coming from you. I’ll let you know when a US Marshall visits me.

Back to topic, it will be very interesting if Trump lowers his rhetoric at the convention. He has himself to blame for fanning the flames of hate. That’s his MO that came back to bite him in the ear.
Has he learned a lesson? We’ll find out. I doubt it.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 07-15-2024, 04:34 PM   #101
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
... Crikey! ... Just spilled me beer from laughing!

... Can we all go a little easy... This is supposed to be FUN.
Let's see what FACTS come out of the investigation.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2024, 05:43 PM   #102
bambino
Valued Poster

It was a setup

https://x.com/bnonews/status/1812956...0AMolspcYxY9QA

https://t.co/23qo0iTqGW

Uh ohhhh… It gets worse…

Trumps Would-be Assassin was Spotted by Law Enforcement nearly 30 minutes Before Shots Fired — And TOOK PICTURES OF HIM

• Beaver County’s ESU team had eight members at the rally, including snipers and spotters.

• According to Ford’s sources, one of them noticed a suspicious man on a roof near the rally at 5:45 p.m., called it in and took a picture of the person.
—— The person in that picture is Thomas Crooks.

• ALSO, another law enforcement officer had previously seen Crooks on the ground and called him in as a “suspicious person” with a picture prior to 5:45 p.m.
—— again, it turned out to be Crooks, but they lost him.

• a total of 26 minutes went by after the second picture of Crooks was taken by law enforcement and the information called in…

SO WHY DIDN’T ANYONE get Trump off stage in those 26 minutes? HOLY CRAP!
Old 07-15-2024, 05:48 PM   #103
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Because it was staged
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2024, 06:38 PM   #104
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/sharirayepatriots/118423

Sounds like what some are saying here. Maybe that guy will get a knock on his door.
Old 07-15-2024, 06:52 PM   #105
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Because it was staged
You're free to think that and continue to say so.

My KBI is 2 degrees on this one.
HDGristle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women