Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 271
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70611
biomed161944
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453162
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48204
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2024, 10:57 AM   #16
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Thinking Putin wants Trump in office is as retarded as it gets. Strong leaders want their adversaries to have weak leaders, and Biden is as weak as they come. Putin made his choice perfectly clear in the Carlson interview, Biden is definitely his guy.
Lol. Putin clearly wants trump in office because trump has all but promised to weaken NATO. He will let Russia do "whatever the hell they want" to NATO (trump's words).

Anyone who believes what one professional liar, Putin, says in an interview with another professional liar, Tucker, is the mark. It's exactly what he wants the mark to believe.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 08:13 PM   #17
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
trump is most certainly a RINO. Of course he labels any Republican who disagrees with him a RINO, but that's just him projecting again.

If anybody in today's GOP is a "Republican in name only", it's trump. He literally espouses zero Republican values (family values, fiscal responsibility, law and order, border security, adherence to the Constitution - trump shows no regard for any of those things).

oh please. Trump is so pro law and order you'd label him a fascist for it. were there millions flooding in from the border under Trump? no and you know it. and "liberals" who want massive open immigration didn't like that. do you support this Biden open border policy?

oh and best for last show me one example of Trump disregarding the Constitution ..

i can't wait!

bahhaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 08:30 AM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Wait a minute …

Donald Trump completely decimates the [DS] mind-control matrix and sweeps Super Tuesday elections, causing the neocon [DS] war-puppet globalist candidate to drop out of the race … and the first place he rallies after that is “Rome”, Georgia?

You just can’t make this up.
We’re putting it in their face.
Dark to Light.
#WWG1WGA #Symbolism #counterinsurgency #WETHEPEOPLE

“Symbolism will be their downfall”
Q

�� RealSGAnon
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 09:50 AM   #19
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I see a lot of whining which is appropriate considering a has-been that never really was sent him packing in 2020 which really isn't true because anyone paying attention knows Trumps tantrums and ego ran himself out of that race.

Funny part is people buying into what he says NOW and dismissing what he said in the couple of decades leading up to this election cycle. Donald Trump is not really a Republican but he damn sure plays the part well for TV. No shame I always appreciated that Trump brought his own ideas and didn't look to the status quo for how shit got done in DC. He was very effective using those tools once he got to Washington.

Trump ran on a platform of blaming illegals and Dems for violent crime and people at that shit up. He is trying to sell the idea now that only he can 'clean up' SF and Chicago and NYC. How? Is he gonna install his own people as Gov/Mayor/Police chief?

RINO or not Trump was an effective President but he fucked that up for himself. Not sure he can ever get back to that place I mean this time around no covid but there will still be legal actions in multiple states and probably more post election and as an alternative to our 'just stop raising prices and we will all be ok' buffoon currently residing at the White House.

It is possible to support Donald Trump without buying into all his bullshit. It is possible to despise Joe Biden without all the clandestine deep state nonsense which really only serves to elevate his status anyway.

It is also quite possible to demand better choices and use our votes to obtain that but the hurdles are huge. Its not football where you can just let it crash and burn for a few years and then rebuild from the foundation but there is no way these two are the best available for America. Not even close.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 12:40 PM   #20
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
oh and best for last show me one example of Trump disregarding the Constitution ..

i can't wait!

bahhaaa
You must not follow current events very closely. Your "challenges" to find "one example" of trump being a Hitler-quoting, Constitution-disregarding, treasonous piece of shit, followed by laughter, are just too easy.

0 for 2 today, buddy

https://apnews.com/article/social-me...82c0cfa6598444
tommy156 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women