Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48571
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2024, 10:19 AM   #1
Cody69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default When Trump win's the White House Again

When Trump win's the White House Again is his ugly squinty eyed spy wife going to make more programs and call them something stupid like "BE BEST". What a bunch of retards.

When she wouldn't hold the Führer's hand how many times I can't wait. He is going to make America great again, number one in "EMBARRASMENT"

Well what kind of programs is he going to take off of common folks, he got abortions, tried like hell to get Obama care, anything to do with helping common people he will do without.

We didn't have money for those but we had 1.9 trillion dollars to do with out for tax breaks for the rich. So he could bring jobs here, LOL, only thing he allowed here was COVID19
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 11:24 AM   #2
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Above all, the biggest problem I have with trump and his retarded voters is the EMBARRASSMENT.

He's a hateful moron, and they love him for it. He's everything that is wrong and dumb and cringey about America wrapped up in a single 300 lb bag of shit, and they absolutely love him for it.

Above all, it's the embarrassment that gets me.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 11:38 AM   #3
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

It's the stupidity and the additional stupid morons' that follow in his wake. Typically they have proven to be less appropriate, less smart, less experienced, and in cahoots with all sorts of other douchebags. Roger Stone is a great example. Steve Bannon-another anarchist who would love to see a civil war; Larry Kudlow- a history major who was a talking head on CNBC, but was always on the outside, cause he didnt' know shit about finance or economics- was the one of his chief advisors. These people read a book about Reagan once, and think they are walking hand in hand, with another Dutch, but in fact, the orange menace would be tossed out by Ronnie and laughed at by anyone who ever was around Reagan at that time.

The difference between a leader / statesman and a snake oil douchebag blow-hard.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 03:26 PM   #4
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Above all, the biggest problem I have with trump and his retarded voters is the EMBARRASSMENT...

Above all, it's the embarrassment that gets me.
Awww... that's rich. And you don't feel a smidgen of embarrassment whenever the current occupant of the Oval Office stumbles, bumbles and fumbles his way through the day?

Look, I know this thread is intended to bait people into going off-topic, so you can hit the rtm button and get them pointed.

Therefore, I won't bother posting any of the dozens of cringe-worthy videos that are available on youtube if you search under "Biden's most embarrassing moments".
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 03:33 PM   #5
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Larry Kudlow- a history major who was a talking head on CNBC, but was always on the outside, cause he didn't know shit about finance or economics...
Kudlow worked as a staff economist at the New York Federal Reserve Bank and was chief economist at Bear Stearns for many years. He also directed economics & planning at the OMB under Reagan. He is very much of an insider, both on Wall Street and in politics.

Question for eye - Where did YOU study economics or finance, and what makes you qualified to pass judgment on Larry Kudlow's expertise and experience?
Old 01-25-2024, 04:15 PM   #6
Cody69
Valued Poster

Look, I know this thread is intended to bait people into going off-topic, so you can hit the rtm button and get them pointed.

FYI If you are referring to me to report someone I have never ever. I'm a man not a punk. If I have something to say I will tell you.
Old 01-25-2024, 04:40 PM   #7
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody69 View Post
FYI If you are referring to me to report someone I have never ever. I'm a man not a punk. If I have something to say I will tell you.
Good to know. I'm the same way. But not everyone is like us.
Old 01-25-2024, 05:24 PM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:

so now that your intent is admitted how long do you think this thread's gonna stay open?

history says .. not for long.

Quote:
When Trump win's the White House Again is his ugly squinty eyed spy wife going to make more programs and call them something stupid like "BE BEST". What a bunch of retards.

When she wouldn't hold the Führer's hand how many times I can't wait. He is going to make America great again, number one in "EMBARRASMENT"

Well what kind of programs is he going to take off of common folks, he got abortions, tried like hell to get Obama care, anything to do with helping common people he will do without.

We didn't have money for those but we had 1.9 trillion dollars to do with out for tax breaks for the rich. So he could bring jobs here, LOL, only thing he allowed here was COVID19
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
It's the stupidity and the additional stupid morons' that follow in his wake. Typically they have proven to be less appropriate, less smart, less experienced, and in cahoots with all sorts of other douchebags. Roger Stone is a great example. Steve Bannon-another anarchist who would love to see a civil war; Larry Kudlow- a history major who was a talking head on CNBC, but was always on the outside, cause he didnt' know shit about finance or economics- was the one of his chief advisors. These people read a book about Reagan once, and think they are walking hand in hand, with another Dutch, but in fact, the orange menace would be tossed out by Ronnie and laughed at by anyone who ever was around Reagan at that time.

The difference between a leader / statesman and a snake oil douchebag blow-hard.

you two need to stop painting with a broad brush and making such claims.

it's ridiculous and false.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 05:24 PM   #9
Cody69
Valued Poster

To me both people running and being the POTUS need to move on with there life's work. There should be an age limit to run the country. No older than 65 and I am older that that. What is that saying.

Lusty, We may disagree but to me you are a decent guy. Most everyone on here is(even berry, LOL). We all need to stick together. Not to let any of the politicians fuck things up like they do everyday.
Good luck with that.

This is a place we can vent our frustrations. We are the only ones that listen. Government could care less. They want to fight with one another and settle nothing.

To me congress is hideous!!!
Old 01-25-2024, 10:21 PM   #10
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:

... Oh No, mate... When Trump Wins the White House yet-again,
He's gonna Drill Baby Drill and make America energy independent
once again... And Close the Border!

And do many other things just His first week in office.

... But no worrys - 'cause on the 7th day - Trump will rest.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women